• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, are you alright with us showing up pretty much randomly?
honestly have no idea when im gonna wake up, and when i'm gonna wanna start leaving.
yeah, that's fine. i have enough things to do by myself till people get here. 4 dvds of gundam wing left...

I talked to Adnan. He is good with this. He said depending on how long he works, he might be there sometime tomorrow or sometime Saturday morning early.

I will try to be there sometime later tomorrow. Coolio.

It's only for a couple hours, I will sleep on the floor or something. So ya.
alright, great, so now we know what everyone's doing. tell adnan if he comes saturday he has to come REALLY early...cause the tournament starts at, what, 11? and the trip will take longer than we expect if it snows a lot overnight.

yeah same idun rly care bout sleeping on the floor lol..if i do sleep
let's see...if have 2 inflatable beds (2 people could fit on one without touching each other =P), one air mattress, and my couch becomes a fouton (sp?) that's bigger than one of the inflatable beds. so that's a lot of sleeping space. and if anyone doesn't want that they can always use the floor...though there won't be too much floor space with all the beds. but whatever, we'll figure something out.

this weekend is guna be nuts.

GET HYPE TORONTO
fun :bee:

school dance was okay.

silly white girls.
people at your school go to those?

i don't think i went to one during high school. and i'm glad, i saw at prom how dumb they are. our prom was at the science center. which sounds funny but it was actually pretty good. me and my friend got tired of the stupid/loud music and decided to go explore the science center while it was mostly empty and closed. we went in this big loop outside...and threw a penny at one of the windows near the dance floor from outside, confusing some guy...and at one point went to a big empty audtiorium. it was a lot more fun than trying to talk over the terrible music. ...indian rap dance music, or something.

you should hit that

edit: Imadh I should run away from Marth more rather than Nair at him into your loving arms amirite?

And I should shine spike you more. I think.

Then I'll be as good as my idol Zelgadis.
yeah no response here, i just always click 'quote' on the last post to bring me to the reply with multiquotes more quickly.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
@ IB

You don't like Zelgadis? D:

Next you'll be telling me you don't think Twilight was the greatest movie of all time and that Edward isn't the most dreamy thing ever.

@ Idea

Eyes unite. Think about it.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kyle....SUPER METROID SON@!!!!

WE GOTTA **** THAT ****!

You don't have it on SNES? D:

I have it on Snes, but I hope you understand...I am a little apprehensive about bringing it...IT IS SUPER METROID. I need to get some more copies. >:3

I have it for my Game Cube. >:3

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
people at your school go to those?

i don't think i went to one during high school. and i'm glad, i saw at prom how dumb they are. our prom was at the science center. which sounds funny but it was actually pretty good. me and my friend got tired of the stupid/loud music and decided to go explore the science center while it was mostly empty and closed. we went in this big loop outside...and threw a penny at one of the windows near the dance floor from outside, confusing some guy...and at one point went to a big empty audtiorium. it was a lot more fun than trying to talk over the terrible music. ...indian rap dance music, or something.
well it was a talent show/christmas party/dance so yeah.

and plus i didnt have anything better to do so yeah, though i wasnt really looking forward to it but i didnt want to waste a ticket so yeah.

idea

Smash Master
Kyle....SUPER METROID SON@!!!!

WE GOTTA **** THAT ****!

You don't have it on SNES? D:

I have it on Snes, but I hope you understand...I am a little apprehensive about bringing it...IT IS SUPER METROID. I need to get some more copies. >:3

I have it for my Game Cube. >:3
i have it on wii...but i'm really not used to using gc controllers for that game (still better than classic controller). even if you configure the buttons differently, you still end up holding a+b+x+r+moving the control stick at certain points. like if you wanted to run, jump and aim diagonally midair. my thumb can't do all that.

i also have it on my laptop, but the keys are really sensitive. it's great for typing, but for things where you have to hold the keys down, it thinks you've let go of it if you're not really pressing down. so that would make you shoot your charged shot too soon and other annoying things.

so in short...yeah we could play it, but it'll be kind of crippled either way =P but don't bring it, i can see why you wouldn't want to. actual cartridges are probably pretty expensive now too.

wait, how the hell do you have it on gamecube?

well it was a talent show/christmas party/dance so yeah.

and plus i didnt have anything better to do so yeah, though i wasnt really looking forward to it but i didnt want to waste a ticket so yeah.
well, on the other hand...any asian girls? :bee:
that emoticon's so good. i never find a use for the other ones but that one is perfect.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
well, on the other hand...any asian girls? :bee:
that emoticon's so good. i never find a use for the other ones but that one is perfect.
in group of ten girls, thiers only about 1 asian girl 3 black girls and the rest are white girls.:laugh:

i have a story about this school dance thingy :( its so not cool.

idea

Smash Master
landy - show me your setup for a gamecube controller then.

stos - story time!

that kind of sucks. york is like 65% girls, something like that, and if i had to guess maybe 1/4 of those are asian. that still works out to like 8000 =P

doesn't really matter if we stay on STRIKE though.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
landy - show me your setup for a gamecube controller then.

stos - story time!

that kind of sucks. york is like 65% girls, something like that, and if i had to guess maybe 1/4 of those are asian. that still works out to like 8000 =P

doesn't really matter if we stay on STRIKE though.
K, Ima show you tomorrow somtime then I guess.

Going to bed now. Go to bed people.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
story in short.
i grind with a girl teacher stops it. :urg:
gets another girl, when i saw her i was like "extender!" in my head. i was wombo comboing her for like a good while then teacher comes :(
i take a break went to the cafe grabbed a drink chilled with my friends and after a while I went back in.:lick:
gets another girl and after like 3 minutes her friend pulls her away and i was like :confused:
only white girls would do such a thing =(
after that i was like **** it i just chilled in the cafe.
end of story.

edit: yeah im planning to go to york, though IF i can meet the standards, i might go UofT

idea

Smash Master
kyle has the yellow fever
they seem to be more attractive on average. it just works out that way for some reason =P

story in short.
i grind with a girl teacher stops it. :urg:
gets another girl, when i saw her i was like "extender!" in my head. i was wombo comboing her for like a good while then teacher comes :(
i take a break went to the cafe grabbed a drink chilled with my friends and after a while I went back in.:lick:
gets another girl and after like 3 minutes her friend pulls her away and i was like :confused:
only white girls would do such a thing =(
after that i was like **** it i just chilled in the cafe.
end of story.
haha...well, that's still better than dances at my school were. i know i said i never went to one but i had friends who did. there were few girls there you'd want to go anywhere near <_<

that's weird though, her friend pulling her away. as if she needed to be protected :( what's the harm? you're just a low tier. let link have his zelda.

D

Deleted member

if i may

i saw twilight and liked it, im halfway through the book

i also just subscribed to cosmopolitan magazine

you guys think im joking :p

no i aint gay.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
if i may

i saw twilight and liked it, im halfway through the book

i also just subscribed to cosmopolitan magazine

you guys think im joking :p

no i aint gay.

I imagine the Cosmo subscription could be useful, it's like an insider's handbook to women.

I still can't condone the existence of the Twilight series. There's just no point to its existence.

D

Deleted member

that's like saying there's no point in eating a hamburger. but yes, you are slightly on the right track towards the cosmo. it's no relationship bible but it's **** fascinating

Osman

Smash Apprentice
that's like saying there's no point in eating a hamburger. but yes, you are slightly on the right track towards the cosmo. it's no relationship bible but it's **** fascinating
I would say there's no point to eating a hamburger :bee:. But I understand what you mean, it exists for its mindless entertainment value.

Anyway, LOL YOSHI'S STORY.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
if you guys are driving tomorrow morning, the snow should either be plowed or not that bad.

Every **** storm looks bad AT THE VERY BEGINNING. Just give it some time.

idea

Smash Master
bernard has a point...even if it looks bad now, tomorrow is many hours away. if this one doesn't die down till later (looks pretty mild here =P) then just get here later. worst case scenario, we decide it's too dangerous to go tomorrow - then at least we had a day of smash beforehand.

and if we need to, can we buy bus tickets at short notice? the people who were gonna bus before anyway. (just wondering so we have a backup plan)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
we drove to Baltimore during a snow storm with imadh's parents.

lol it was me, ryan, imadh, david, mike and nate. all packed into a car for like a 12 hour ride? more?

Sylar and I got this ****. we're still going to niagra. The weather forecast I just watched said that the worst of the storm will be hitting us this afternoon, around 5ish or something. Its going to be colder tmr morning but the sun is going to be out, and it won't start snowing on saturday till after 12 noon.

So if you guys can get somewhere tonight, the drive out tomorrow won't be as bad.

idea

Smash Master
good to know. hopefully i can still go so me and my teammate ^ can do some crazy double jiggs combos. remember that one time where i baired someone and you rested them on the other side of the stage?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
good to know. hopefully i can still go so me and my teammate ^ can do some crazy double jiggs combos. remember that one time where i baired someone and you rested them on the other side of the stage?
that was at your house vs. bryan and imadh last last weekend i think. I was jiggs you were fox.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
looks like its gonna be a while before we can even see if we're going or not.. so might just not come over kyle, unless we get a better look at the weather earlier tonight rather than later

idea

Smash Master
prez - k...is that everyone who would be coming over? just keep me posted here on what you guys are doing.

bernard - maybe, teams were going really well that night...but i think i also did what i said with sylar a while before that.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
to be honest, it looks like theres a big possibility we're not going at this point. unless of course the weather lets up in time.
i'm still 100% up for it, but if the weathers rough its really just hoo%'s call.

idea

Smash Master
the roads will be fine. plows are out there all the time. lol, once it was so bad out that they stopped sending out snow plows cause they were getting stuck on the streets. this was not enough reason to cancel school.

i really hope you guys can still come, but i'll understand if hoo% doesn't want to. smash > not smash.

and i heard that too, about it letting up just in time.

Top Bottom