• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
yeah, that's what i thought - so what are adnan, landy and tameka doing? is hoo% going through sauga and picking them up on the way? or what?

(peter - no, looks like his van is full ^)

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Kyle, I don't think any of us three have really been talking about it with any of you four. I'm sure whatever you guys can work out on your own will be fine.
If all 7 of us can just go sleep over at your house, that'd be easiest, as long as its cool with your parents and everything. I think that's what us 3 wanna do right now.
If so, what time should we come over to smash?
Also, is Tameka coming for sure now?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
So Imadh and david powertrained today.

Mike and I powertrained with this new guy today. I think my guarding vs. Marth is getting better.

Also when I use Fox's usmash it extends and beats the majority of disjointed moves people throw at me. Same with my ftilt. I think my Fox is getting gay again.

Good luck to everyone on the weekend! Don't forget to practice hard tomorrow, wherever you are. This **** is going to be big and GTA NEEDS TO REPRESENT!

idea

Smash Master
Kyle, I don't think any of us three have really been talking about it with any of you four. I'm sure whatever you guys can work out on your own will be fine.
If all 7 of us can just go sleep over at your house, that'd be easiest, as long as its cool with your parents and everything. I think that's what us 3 wanna do right now.
If so, what time should we come over to smash?
Also, is Tameka coming for sure now?
all 7 of you could stay over. adnan or landy, speak up soon so i know what you're doing, but yeah you three can stay over too. that just means there won't be enough beds for everyone unless a few people don't mind sharing the large inflatable ones.

all of you can come over any time after...2:00 PM tomorrow.

HOO%

Smash Rookie
ok i cant come until late is that ok?
and also u guys are aware of the huge storm heading our way right?
how would u guys react if there was like 200 cm of snow =D?

idea

Smash Master
yeah, coming late is fine. if it's past like midnight then be quiet when you get there, but there's no way you'll arrive later than we'll be up =P

i should probably practice my sheik. it'd help to have a reliable alternate.

hoo, what time are we leaving saturday morning?

snow won't stop us =D

HOO%

Smash Rookie
lol im just sayin..iunno hopefully it doesnt snow too much
i think we should leave at about 8:00 am
do u know how long it is to get there exactly?

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
So I just read some of the OIN tourney thread, and M2K posted saying that he won't be attending the tourney cause his mom won't let him due to the snow. Then a bunch of other americans aren't going from like MI or something plus some others.

How big of an impact will this have on the tourney? Are the Quebec guys still coming down?

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
So I just read some of the OIN tourney thread, and M2K posted saying that he won't be attending the tourney cause his mom won't let him due to the snow. Then a bunch of other americans aren't going from like MI or something plus some others.

How big of an impact will this have on the tourney? Are the Quebec guys still coming down?
M2K NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :mad:

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
lol i <3 how everyone makes such a big deal about m2k LOL
XD hes just a smash bros player =p

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Right now looks like none of the MI guys will be attending OIN 2.5 anymore because of the weather. :(

Edit:

Nevermind. Things still seem to be 50/50.

unknown522

Some guy
So Imadh and david powertrained today.

Mike and I powertrained with this new guy today. I think my guarding vs. Marth is getting better.

Also when I use Fox's usmash it extends and beats the majority of disjointed moves people throw at me. Same with my ftilt. I think my Fox is getting gay again.

Good luck to everyone on the weekend! Don't forget to practice hard tomorrow, wherever you are. This **** is going to be big and GTA NEEDS TO REPRESENT!
yeah, well I powertrained with myself.........

nah jk

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
all 7 of you could stay over. adnan or landy, speak up soon so i know what you're doing, but yeah you three can stay over too. that just means there won't be enough beds for everyone unless a few people don't mind sharing the large inflatable ones.

all of you can come over any time after...2:00 PM tomorrow.
I talked to Adnan. He is good with this. He said depending on how long he works, he might be there sometime tomorrow or sometime Saturday morning early.

I will try to be there sometime later tomorrow. Coolio.

It's only for a couple hours, I will sleep on the floor or something. So ya.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
you should hit that

edit: Imadh I should run away from Marth more rather than Nair at him into your loving arms amirite?

And I should shine spike you more. I think.

Then I'll be as good as my idol Zelgadis.

Top Bottom