• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Just discovered this thread... any events going down this December?
I need some people to play in smash64. But I also just picked up Melee and desperately need Melee experience, because I suck in it.

And maybe Brawl. Maybe.

Any Smash64 players in Toronto/GTA want to get some games in over the holidays? Throw me a PM and we can set this up!
Because you have a Deus Ex avatar, you're my new best friend. Welcome to the thread.

As it stands now, 90% of the GTA is going down to Niagara for a big tournament, so the scene is going to sleep for a few days. After that, we'll have lots more events, hope to see you there.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Because you have a Deus Ex avatar, you're my new best friend. Welcome to the thread.
Well it is the best game I've ever played. Apart from Smash bros :p

As it stands now, 90% of the GTA is going down to Niagara for a big tournament, so the scene is going to sleep for a few days. After that, we'll have lots more events, hope to see you there.
It's all good, I'm currently out of town anyway. When I get back, even if it's only for a short while, I hope to meet a lot of new smashers and see how the GTA smash scene is. It's also hard to find (good) Smash64 players, since the game is aging... But it's one that ages very well. I'm tired of decimating everyone I know who plays that game, thank God for emulator online play where the competition is insane and most are actually better than me.

Also meeting new smashers might be inspiration for me to like Brawl as much as I used to :laugh: Also picked up a Gamecube real cheap recently and got Melee for free off a friend, so I need to learn it, because I already enjoy it a ton despite my lack of skill in it.

But yeah if anyone wants to drop by MY place this month to play ridiculous amounts of high-level Smash64 or show me how Melee is played properly (haha) by totally destroying me, throw me a PM. I'm more than happy to have people come play

Sanu

Smash Champion
My last exam is less than an hour... ahhh!!!

Here goes, lol! I don't expect to pass this term though. Oh well =p.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Are you always trying to start drama Nate? People *will* take the bait.

lol.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I meant no drama in my post, why is everything like that me wanting to start drama?

If I had said " We're high on brawl in the GTA =D" everyone would think I was trying to start some **** up and would jump on me, yet if I just comment on Imadh's post I'm starting drama... just can't win with you people.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I meant no drama in my post, why is everything like that me wanting to start drama?

If I had said " We're high on brawl in the GTA =D" everyone would think I was trying to start some **** up, just can't win with you people.
hi =D

resting is cool =D

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys I wont be able to go to niagara if I dont have a ride there and back on saturday, does anyone have any room for me?

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Peter it looks like we have 2 maybes in our car now. Cant promise anything unfortunately but keep in touch just in case.

oh and any specific time for coming back on Saturday?

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
another failure complete D:

i dislike them the more i make them @_@
lemme know if theres something you want changed , and i'll do my best to do ittt XD =p

edit: ignore this, i forgot to do something.

edit 2 :
there.

i tried making the hand + x on the hand glow with red.
idk if i like how it came out, but it was something new i got to try :p

peterx

Smash Apprentice
Peter it looks like we have 2 maybes in our car now. Cant promise anything unfortunately but keep in touch just in case.

oh and any specific time for coming back on Saturday?
I dont really mind as long as i'm home on Sunday.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
another failure complete D:

i dislike them the more i make them @_@
lemme know if theres something you want changed , and i'll do my best to do ittt XD =p

edit: ignore this, i forgot to do something.

edit 2 :
there.

i tried making the hand + x on the hand glow with red.
idk if i like how it came out, but it was something new i got to try :p
yo thanks for making my sig im gonna change it later once i get this thing XD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
yo stos lets see yo new sig son.

edit: yea afro his sigs take up less space and its time for type 2 teen titans.

so now we have afro style, and desh style.

unknown522

Some guy
Friday December 19: I will be picking you, your TVs, and Ryan if he's there (which i think he said he would be) at around 19:00 that evening because my dad doesn't get home until like around 18:00
eric, when you get this, I need directions to your house. I'll arrive at about 9 (doing stuff)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yo stos lets see yo new sig son.

edit: yea afro his sigs take up less space and its time for type 2 teen titans.

so now we have afro style, and desh style.
yeye once i get this clip into my sig i'll have it up.

.Marik

is a social misfit
What's up T-Dot?

Any of you guys write any huge exams yet?

I had my math one today... D:

25 pages. Took me all day.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice

i snapped for this one, but i think im going to redo it.
i recolored robin to bernies favourite colors for his bday 8D <3

edit: i gotta shovel snow, but once im done i gotta move his name cuz its too close too the border @_@ . i'll leave it for now though for critique , maybe theres something else i should change :S

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer

i snapped for this one, but i think im going to redo it.
i recolored robin to bernies favourite colors for his bday 8D <3

edit: i gotta shovel snow, but once im done i gotta move his name cuz its too close too the border @_@ . i'll leave it for now though for critique , maybe theres something else i should change :S
Lol, it looks good. It's like he is spreading himself..AHEM...I think I've said to much...

Those are some nice character graphics though, I wanna see what you can do with Red Star if that is even possible :bee:

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
ty vic although theyre nothing special at all except maybe some stuff i like to do with the render D:
like how i made my electricity transparent on my render,
and how the hot part of stos' arrow glows 8D
and how the deadly mother ****ing hand on red x is all sexy and stuff
and how i remade robins color scheme,
the rest is just brushes and layer styles @_@

no problemo <3

there bernie, i'd say use that one
but if you like the larger text closer to the border then use that LOL,
it just bothered me XD <3 happyy birthday =]

Top Bottom