• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Your a useless ******

I try to get some help from he man and you **** it up...

I was really trying to get bernard to join the Behsians

WOW THANKS VICTOR
lol why? Did you really move to Toronto or is Victra right? you troll...

I'm not a robot.

I'm ****ING 19 YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
you're not on msn so HAPPY MOTHER ****ING BIRTHDAY BERNIE ^_^
-goes to say on fb-

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
haha sure ^.^ I just gotta finish imadhs first though ;p luckily ifound a **** load of tt char pics

Edit
imadh , my laptop died so i'll finish it tomorrow
it'll be sexual =D

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Friday December 19: I will be picking you, your TVs, and Ryan if he's there (which i think he said he would be) at around 19:00 that evening because my dad doesn't get home until like around 18:00

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I would rate Mortal Kombat amongst humanity's most unforgivable crimes, sandwiched somewhere between harnessing nuclear power as a weapon and j-pop.
Lucky I'm an insomniac. I got to witness this ****ing epic post. LOL I wish I could put this in my sig but there isn't any **** room. DESH those spiffy sigs look smaller I can't WAIT. yay

what's wrong with J-pop?
lol....

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Lucky I'm an insomniac. I got to witness this ****ing epic post. LOL I wish I could put this in my sig but there isn't any **** room. DESH those spiffy sigs look smaller I can't WAIT. yay

lol....

I'm really glad to hear you liked it man. :bee:

And happy birthday dude! I was writing this epic Facebook wall post to commemorate the occasion, but I didn't know where to take it, I'll finish it tomorrow. By the way, when you're in Niagara, I want you to slap M2K with your *****.

Prez

Smash Apprentice
Guys we need to know who's coming in hoo%'s car ASAP.

Adnan's group, we need to know if you're confirming or not, and who it is that's coming. Again, there's 4 seats.
Just PM me if its easier to discuss it that way. Thanks.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Just discovered this thread... any events going down this December?
I need some people to play in smash64. But I also just picked up Melee and desperately need Melee experience, because I suck in it.

And maybe Brawl. Maybe.

Any Smash64 players in Toronto/GTA want to get some games in over the holidays? Throw me a PM and we can set this up!

I.B

Smash Lord
David: just incase you didn't get my offline message, be at my house no earlier than 2pm tomorrow.

Top Bottom