• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
He's lost before.

I think he's lost with Luigi to Superboom's Falcon.

And some other stuff.

I think he's lost to another Pikachu player, with his Pikachu. But I don't remember who pulled that one off. I don't remember if it was online or not either.

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
He's lost before.

I think he's lost with Luigi to Superboom's Falcon.

And some other stuff.

I think he's lost to another Pikachu player, with his Pikachu. But I don't remember who pulled that one off. I don't remember if it was online or not either.
he lost to johnny's pikachu lol

@ raynex: bernie u busy dis friday?

idea

Smash Master
which reminds me...hoo%, when can you pick us all up? and where? cause i live in the gta and the other three people live in sauga...actually i'm not sure about landy, but we're not really close to each other.

Niko_K

Smash Master
nah i still do, if it's okay. i don't want to go home the same night.
Well my mom is kinda upset with how many people I'm brining over, it doesn't bug her, but its my stepdads house. So if you can get a ride home the same night I really advise that you do, for the sake of myself.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
lol the tourny is in 3 days. just call each other or something and get it over with.

gta has the worst planning ever.
i beg to differ
after you guys dropped us off we realized i counted a nickel as a dime 8D
we were short 5 cents for t3h bussez
so we had to get change
so i got change
then we missed the bus cuz andy was like wheres the stop
and i was like
right hur!
so we stayed there
and we missed the bus
so then we got on the bus
and then we went to my dads house to get money cuz we were short again lol

bramptons planning < gta =[

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
The plan for the bus was:
-Get there around 6:30, get the tickets and wait for the bus which leaves at 7:15. Address: 610 BAY STREET Toronto, ON M5G1M5. You will probably need a ride to the station, it would take a long time to bus there, and I don' think the TTC is running that early or something like that..

-Arrive in Niagara at about 8:50.

-Call taxi service, The number is (905)-641-0660. Don't call them a Taxi apparently, and ask for the van or something like that. Supposed to be cheap. Get to the venue like that.

-Find somewhere to sleep over night and get on the bus that leaves at either sometime around 7:00AM or sometime around 12:00PM. Or if you want, you can get on the bus that leaves at 1:00AM, so you can taxi there after the tournament and get on the bus super early.

Any of the fine details I was just going to wing, that was pretty much the base of the plan though.

------------------

This ride thing is cool, I am in Mississauga too. >_>

C 3: from what I read, there isn't any room left...how were you planning on getting to the tournament before? I feel bad now D:

We can just wing it when we get there with housing or driving...some of the Montreal people are getting a hotel I think I read them saying...we only live 1.5 hours away though. Montreal people don't have that luxury.

Uhhggghhh...I just wrote an exam. Relax time.

C 3

Smash Ace
In responce to Lanowen: worst case scenerio bus, but try and get a ride first. My last chance is with JL/ambrose, if not, bus I guess. Who's bussing?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
WHO WANTS/NEEDS TO SPLIT A HOTEL ROOM(S) SATURDAY NIGHT?

=D Get back to me or Landy >_> We're planning. Having an RF adapter is good too if you have 1.

idea

Smash Master
WHO WANTS/NEEDS TO SPLIT A HOTEL ROOM(S) SATURDAY NIGHT?

=D Get back to me or Landy >_> We're planning. Having an RF adapter is good too if you have 1.
mebbe. that sounds better than going home the same night. and i have an RF switch =P even if i don't stay in the same hotel i'll bring it.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
got bored and made my titans sig :3
the render had me stuck then i realized how bloody simple it was >_>

I.B

Smash Lord
i actually like that new size. it gives room to put something else, like the gif he has in his.

it probably should have a quote though

I was talking about desh you afroless noob

Top Bottom