• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
:laugh: Nobody likes you Landy, why even come?

Actually come, It'll be a good laugh for me, to make it even better you should house with us :laugh:
You are a tribute to your ignorance. I can't imagine what you are thinking right now.

LOL Niko, you actually slept in a field? That would be ****ing awesome if the weather was nice :bee:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I should do Melee commentary with Sylar for some stuff. Mostly so I can yell "Super Smash Brothers Mew2King!" when he 4-stocks someone randomly in a Marth ditto friendly or something.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Really? Explain my ignorance. What am I ignorant to good sir? Dabble with me here.
I like how you assume you can't get housing cause of my influence and not because people don't want to house you. As if they couldn't come to their own conclusion that you suck. Not a good move to insult the intelligence of those who you need to ask for help.

Also Desh, if I wasn't coming back for these holidays then the idea of this tournament wouldn't have ever been conceived, so yeah.... too bad I'm coming back...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
commentary mm. its go time.

edit: nate is a drama llama and landy should come cuz i haven't seen him in forever.

nate you're crashing at niko's right? I heard you would be taking the bus back to t.o. on sunday so im comin with son.

idea

Smash Master
The Bus station is on Bay St IIRC, so we can just meet there. Can you just TTC it? That should only be a couple stops away...
oh, bay station is easy, that works =) 7:45 AM you said? expect me to be quiet and sleep for most of the ride, then be less so later on.

That **** was scary xD.

Commentary before bed*Didn't actually fall asleep until 3:45, it was like 5 degrees xD.*:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3mllDdteTE

Waking up *5:30am, didnt want to be seen from cops, lol at my speech*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8dK2aiAAmg
wow =P good job. my hope is that if i go up to niagara and bring a sleeping bag someone will let me sleep on their floor. i don't take up much space.

idea

Smash Master
edit (or it would be, but david's too fast): david, i'm teaming with sylar, so follow us around and yell things when we get crazy double jiggs combos.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really? Explain my ignorance. What am I ignorant to good sir? Dabble with me here.
I like how you assume you can't get housing cause of my influence and not because people don't want to house you. As if they couldn't come to their own conclusion that you suck. Not a good move to insult the intelligence of those who you need to ask for help.

Also Desh, if I wasn't coming back for these holidays then the idea of this tournament wouldn't have ever been conceived, so yeah.... too bad I'm coming back...
Nate, I am done with you, you only see what you want to see. You are no longer worth the effort, there is nothing to be gained. I don't want this stuff on the boards anymore; I've made some mistakes, you've made some mistakes, let's just stay out of each others' way in the future.

oh, bay station is easy, that works =) 7:45 AM you said? expect me to be quiet and sleep for most of the ride, then be less so later on.
Ummm, the bus LEAVES at 7:15. I was going to try to be there for 6:30 to be safe. I think the good range to be there by is 6:30-6:45. That way we can get tickets and wait in line for the bus, I don't expect there to be many people that early, but it never hurts to play it a little safe. :bee:

idea

Smash Master
Ummm, the bus LEAVES at 7:15. I was going to try to be there for 6:30 to be safe. I think the good range to be there by is 6:30-7:45. That way we can get tickets and wait in line for the bus, I don't expect there to be many people that early, but it never hurts to play it a little safe. :bee:
lol okay, 6:30ish it is. that's basically the same as 7:30 for me anyway. neither of them is anywhere near 12:00.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol okay, 6:30ish it is. that's basically the same as 7:30 for me anyway. neither of them is anywhere near 12:00.
Crap, typo. I meant good range is 6:30-6:45, not 6:30-7:45. If you came at 7:45 you would miss it XD.

I know what you mean, I hate mornings :mad::mad:

You have a DS? We can play it on the bus if you want....

idea

Smash Master
yup. did you have any games in mind? cause if i don't have them yet i can just download them =P this is assuming i don't just sleep the whole way though, which i might, at least most of it.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
yup. did you have any games in mind? cause if i don't have them yet i can just download them =P this is assuming i don't just sleep the whole way though, which i might, at least most of it.
I like Tetris and Mario Kart DS. I have a whole bunch of gamez downloaded too, so let me know what you likes playing.

hey, if i end up being able to go, can i bus with you guys? =D
Sure.

Stos is going, right? Does he have any spots open on his ride or is he also busing?
I don't think he does, but sots only knowes...or Chris, I think he is taking him? Dunno

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
guys check dis out i made in in CS4 :D

edit: omg it looks so much better on my computer, cuz my computer is 68 bit, and i'm guessing the fourms dont allow it.....

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hey, if i end up being able to go, can i bus with you guys? =D
Stos is going, right? Does he have any spots open on his ride or is he also busing?
can you please come to this, like seriously.

I would love to give you a ride but Eric's car is full.

go with Kyles and them please also bring your friend.

D

Deleted member

andy i havent seen you in probably over a year or something, do you really think i would openly hate on you? :/ gotsta be real here. even though the dabble debacle was hilarious i dont really think you need to keep thinking i have a grudge against you :S

idea

Smash Master
andy and landy on the same bus? WILL THE FUN NEVER END?!

k, so bernard, you said you were busing back with people...i'm thinking i'm gonna try to meet up with you guys somehow and take the same bus. by going i'm assuming i will find housing SOMEWHERE, so i'll be going back with those people.

jake, can you come to this, or what?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
andy and landy on the same bus? WILL THE FUN NEVER END?!

k, so bernard, you said you were busing back with people...i'm thinking i'm gonna try to meet up with you guys somehow and take the same bus. by going i'm assuming i will find housing SOMEWHERE, so i'll be going back with those people.

jake, can you come to this, or what?
Lets just wander the streets until morning.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
uhh..

well Niko's house is packed and I def got a bed spot. Nate and I are sleeping there then talking the bus on Sunday morning from the sounds of it.

Niko's place is walking distance from the venue...

talk to him and see if there is even enough floor room for you and your sleeping bag. From what I remember its like, Me, ryan, stos, nate, 3-5 Michigan people, hopefully M2k and whoever he comes with...

ya I'm not sure if thats even accurate. Oh and Quebec people are staying at ayaz's? or pasta's? I forget.

Also NIKO I got some people from Michigan to come for Brawl/Melee. I wonder if they'll need housing.

*goes on aim*

idea

Smash Master
stos isn't staying overnight, a few quebec people seem to be going to purplehaze's. i'm trying to talk to niko but he blocked me on msn cause he thought i was someone else =P

who from michigan? *niko frantically rearranges housing*

idea

Smash Master
landy and people busing with me - are you sure you can get to bay station that early? that subway line starts running at 6 am, and i dunno which station sauga transit takes you to...just asking if you've checked all relevant ttc schedules too.

i figured by "bay street" you meant "bay station"...if not give me an address or something.

i'll be there for around 6:45. pharmacy bus allows me to either be really early, or get there around 6:45. we also need to pick a place to meet, i've wandered around bus stations looking for people enough times before =P

Niko_K

Smash Master
uhh..

well Niko's house is packed and I def got a bed spot. Nate and I are sleeping there then talking the bus on Sunday morning from the sounds of it.

Niko's place is walking distance from the venue...

talk to him and see if there is even enough floor room for you and your sleeping bag. From what I remember its like, Me, ryan, stos, nate, 3-5 Michigan people, hopefully M2k and whoever he comes with...

ya I'm not sure if thats even accurate. Oh and Quebec people are staying at ayaz's? or pasta's? I forget.

Also NIKO I got some people from Michigan to come for Brawl/Melee. I wonder if they'll need housing.

*goes on aim*
Ryan and stos are getting a ride now. Though that still doesnt mean I can house 2 more people because of it.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
landy and people busing with me - are you sure you can get to bay station that early? that subway line starts running at 6 am, and i dunno which station sauga transit takes you to...just asking if you've checked all relevant ttc schedules too.

i figured by "bay street" you meant "bay station"...if not give me an address or something.

i'll be there for around 6:45. pharmacy bus allows me to either be really early, or get there around 6:45. we also need to pick a place to meet, i've wandered around bus stations looking for people enough times before =P
Address
CUSTOMER SERVICE
610 BAY STREET
Toronto, ON M5G1M5

Not sure how we are getting there yet. Guess I have to figure that out in the next couple days.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Niko only gives housing to people he deems worthy, lol. He lies to everyone else.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Niko, can I get housing? I had PM'd you earlier about this.
My house was over-crowded before ryan and stos weren't being housed. I was hoping they would get a ride. Theres barely any room as there is >.<

Niko only gives housing to people he deems worthy, lol. He lies to everyone else.
I can only house so many people. I'm already housing like 7-8 people. What am I supposed to do? House the entire scene? I'm trying my hardest so I don't see a reason to complain.

I thought you weren't an ******* Josh...

idea

Smash Master
Address
CUSTOMER SERVICE
610 BAY STREET
Toronto, ON M5G1M5

Not sure how we are getting there yet. Guess I have to figure that out in the next couple days.
lol, k.

have any of us been to this place before? if not, let's meet near the entrance.

looks like it's easier (once you're on the ttc subway) to go to dundas station and walk around the corner to it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I thought you weren't an ******* Josh...
I'm usually not; when I'm not lied to, lol.

"I don't know if I have any room left. M2K do you need housing? I have 3 spots left..."
Sanuzi said:
What the **** is this?
Sanuzi said:
You told me you had no space
Sanuzi said:
That's low dude. If you really were holding out for OOP/C people, you should have said so instead of lying, not cool.

I can't really empathize with the lack of housing as I housed maybe 30-35 people at ClashOfSaugaII. I don't hold grudges though, so :laugh:

Niko_K

Smash Master
The reason I said I had no space, is because it was reserved for OOP/C people. OOP/C people are still asking for housing too. I don't care who youve housed. It's irrelevant to the situation.

Sanu

Smash Champion
The reason I said I had no space, is because it was reserved for OOP/C people. OOP/C people are still asking for housing too. I don't care who youve housed. It's irrelevant to the situation.
Of course the fact that I have housed so many in the past is irrelevant to the situation; that point was brought up to emphasize how I felt about the situation... duh.

Regardless: That's low dude. If you really were holding out for OOP/C people, you should have said so instead of lying, not cool. It's not the fact that you don't have housing space for me or mostly anyone else, it's the fact that you lied that has pissed myself and so many others off.

Don't lie, I thought you weren't an ******* Niko...

HOO%

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, im driving down there on sat and i was thinking bout pooling ppl, so if ur interested plz tell me asap.
I have to get back by sunday so il be coming back sat night
P.S.
who ever is coming will be splitting gas so be prepared to pay 10-15 $

I.B

Smash Lord
****, my controller is breaking down. Just in time for Niagara >.>

edit: HOO% too good, Landy, Adnan, Kyle, hop on that.

Top Bottom