• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Can you fit 4 people? HOO%? I'll throw in that gas money for sure just need to know if you can drive us by the end of tonight.

Seriously.

HOO%

Smash Rookie
um i can fit 4 yeah, but thats about it only got room for 7 and 3 already taken.
SO yes u can count on me

HOO%

Smash Rookie
lol depends how long is longer, cuz i have to go home sat night for sure need to go to airport sunday noonish so i need time
when did u want to stay till?

idea

Smash Master
hoo% - i call one spot IF the people i'm busing with call the other ones in time (adnan, landy, giga, and i think tameka)...actually that's 5 people. guys. how would this work.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
The thread says its done at 11:30pm. So I think Hoo% should be fine with that if we leave then. Even a tad bit later is fine with him I think, but not till like 2,3am. lol

HOO%

Smash Rookie
ok adnan asked me first
-i have 4 spots
he asked: Can you take me and my friend along with Andy (Lanowen) and Kyle?
-i need confirm from all these ppl soontime plz (and also who is "my friend" adnan)

idea

Smash Master
k guys, i suggest since there are 5 of us and not all of us can fit in his car, we just stick with busing and let other people have the spots. unless it changes to four or less people it won't work...there's no way we're leaving one person to bus to niagara on their own.

edit: is tameka coming for sure? i don't know cause she doesn't post/have an account to my knowledge. if any of those 5 people aren't going or whatever then we can just take these spots =P

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
lol don't worry about it
someone might give steven a ride and if that works out i might be able to go with him and you guys can take this ride
just in case though, i'd like to know how you guys plan on getting there, which buses you're taking, etc. the ride might fail me soo yyeaahhh
you guys have to get on the bus at like 7:15am? Brampton would probably have to start busing to GTA at like 6am o_o we'd probably be dead midway in the tourney lol
We need a secure way back as well.. preferably leaving when the tourney ends, since housing in niagara seems tight and making arrangements at this point is pushing it.
i haven't seen you in a while, adnan! Link vs Peach matches? =D

oh, i might not be able to go anyways >_< i'm busy the night before and dunno if i can wake up at like 5am lmao.

Top Bottom