• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Osman

Smash Apprentice
I've been told that Josh was recording on the main TV last weekend at David's fest, but I don't think we've met. If you post regularly Josh, would you mind linking me to your Youtube page? There were some videos of mine that I would like to see, but take your time, I don't want to nag you about it :laugh:.

HOO%

Smash Rookie
yeah umm are u guys going to be at erics or what, and if its possible can u guys all meet up at one place, that would make things a lot easier.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
you guys should like sleep over at someones house and then like get picked up by HOO, its faster and easier for him.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I've been told that Josh was recording on the main TV last weekend at David's fest, but I don't think we've met. If you post regularly Josh, would you mind linking me to your Youtube page? There were some videos of mine that I would like to see, but take your time, I don't want to nag you about it :laugh:.
http://www.youtube.com/sanuzi

So umm... yeah. Not sure if we me as well, lol. I'll upload them eventually, I only just finish my school term ... three hours ago, lol.

Time to relax for a bit first, haha. :psycho:

idea

Smash Master
you guys should like sleep over at someones house and then like get picked up by HOO, its faster and easier for him.
good idea. whose house, hoo%? that takes a while to say in my head. 'percent' takes up 2/3 of the syllables by itself. let's just call you 'hoo.'

is any1 in gta gonna host something after oin?
I wanna play with u guys some more
we do small smashfests all the time, if you want to come to one of those. and i remember europhoria and the montrealers trying to work something bigger out for january.

?! that's so crazy. it's jumping out right at you. just like his fox.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
KYLE NEEDS AN UPDATED SIG.
hm, i predict, a huge tsunami coming out of the sig =D
also guys we have about 11 tvs in for niagara.
bring cubes even though you thinks its not gonna be used.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
lol me and bernard didnt like the sigs we've gone through so far
so we're looking at a new color scheme for robin and then a whole new layout for text/background and stuff

idea

Smash Master
elongate your appendages in my direction...and keep me at bay with sharp instruments ;)

(spam needles and bair)

or with fox? upthrow upair me a lot. i'll instinctively try to crouch under your grab, that won't work, and i haven't learned how to smash DI the upair yet.

i mean...bring a fox with you, and don't be afraid to get grabby ;) lol what. also spam priority at me, unless i'm playing defensively (which i probably should be but probably won't be) i'll end up in the air a lot, and there's not much i can do to get past your nairs.

any way for people to get some practice in before OiN?

idea

Smash Master
my house is probably free for that, except that that means sauga people all have to come here. but if they're willing they could come and stay over, i'm pretty sure my parents would be fine with that.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
lol well that video wasn't meant to win any awards. It's just me screwing around with Falcon and Young Link.

And I was just fooling around with the "**** in my pants" quote too.

It's basically just one big joke lol.

And bernie I stole it because I love you and you're awesome. :D

unknown522

Some guy
desh, did you get kaillera to work?

I got my *** wupped online. I can Z-Cancel only 30% consistency with the delay, can DJC properly only like 20%, and miss ever Z-Cancel after a DJC.

So I lost to my friend who kept camping, and shield grabbing. F-throw -> (maybe move) -> rest is gay when unable to ZC.

I can only win with kirby online.....lol

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
desh, did you get kaillera to work?

I got my *** wupped online. I can Z-Cancel only 30% consistency with the delay, can DJC properly only like 20%, and miss ever Z-Cancel after a DJC.

So I lost to my friend who kept camping, and shield grabbing. F-throw -> (maybe move) -> rest is gay when unable to ZC.

I can only win with kirby online.....lol
u played on keyboard? lol i hate it, i cant short hop properly :p

idea

Smash Master
alright, so it's two days away from the tourney. people in hoo%'s car - meeting at my house the night before, or doing something else?

advantages
- i don't have to go anywhere
- domino's within meters (seriously) of my house
- convenience store in the same little plaza
- very wide cat for your amusement

idea

Smash Master
address: 58 bertha avenue, M1L 3M2, scarborough (it would be in 'toronto' if we lived one street west of there...it's not far into scarborough like bernard =P)

for driving or busing i suggest you check google maps cause the street has no street sign. i have no idea why, but on a map it's clear which one it is.

for busing...get to victoria park station, then take the 67 pharmacy bus north, get off at florens, and check the map for where to walk from there (very short walk). if you pass domino's you've gone too far, cause my house is right behind it.

haha, now i just have to ask my parents (i know they'll say yes though). how many people would be staying over?

Top Bottom