• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
quiet a bit of AA happens early game. U aren't gonna notice missing FOUR ap.It's just more efficient and beneficial. It's the same reason quite a few ppl prefer hybrid pen on a lot of casters who AA. U only miss out on two magic pen but do 5 extra dmg on autos.

Edit: i feel the same way. Phoenix is dumb.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
How can you tell under all that armor?
Slim aesthetic profile, they may actually be larger (the areas covered by cloth, not metal), but they don't look larger.

What should a female athlete look like to you? kinda curious
Was being overly broad there, athletes do vary based on type. That said, if we're talking about the female equivilent of say pantheon, something like this body type:

The only cartoonish representation of this body style I can think of is this:

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Xerath is the most rediculously overpowered champion in the game with literally zero counterplay options aside from desperately trying to pressure him as he kills you and everyone you know and love because 40 flat magic pen 70% magic pen and 500 ap

discuss

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Malzahar + Elise bot will basically **** on everyone bottom lane.
I was gonna make a joke yesterday after reading that, about how it was only a matter of time until all champs get reworked to get a % max/missing health dmg spell, but I thought "nah that's stupid, never gonna happen" and didn't post.

Well I should've posted it.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Honda 2gud

And Sej rework is one of the best things to happen in league in a while ;w; a concept artists dream: a champ rework that gives a lady armor that works instead of battle bikinis

SHE'S A SNOW WARRIOR
NO BATTLE BIKINIS
BAD IDEA

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Hello! It's been a while since I posted. I'm looking for a playgroup/team since my last one disbanded. I play support, was 1450+ S2 (support only), was placed into silver III this season and have yet to climb out. (or maybe I'm just bad, because everyone thinks they deserve better) I main thresh/Lulu/sona, but I'll play anything. Add/message me in game (Faithkeeper) if you want to play sometime. If you are wanting to be/get serious, I'm down to set up schedules and such.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Faithkeeper you should join Team Shaq we crush ****** under our huge bucketz

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
xerath gets screwed by gap closing teams

but hes still good

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Was in my gold promotion series
Internet went out during picks and bans
Client makes me dodge
Kicked out of promotion series
Proceed to drop 80 LP by suddenly getting derps every game

^^^^^^^by far one of the most rediculous things I have seen in this system. I'm kind of upset that it worked out that way.

Also, I've said Xerath was sleeper op for a good while now.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
The new trundle Lore makes me want to cry.

He is changing from an interesting character into a cliched ice troll. I don't see why he needs a complete back-story change just to fit lissandra into the game better. His "savior of his tribe" story is a lot more interesting/relate-able that this new trundle that is just doing anything he can to gain more power. The reasoning Riot gave to changing him was that they made a badass ice troll skin and decided it was too cool to not change his lore completely to fit it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lissandra's kinda cool.
I like her design and stuff.

League forums are silly. Riot's been going on and on about the impending Freljord wars, and some people still don't understand why Riot's releasing so many ice champion themes lately. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They not-so-subtly implied it since the beginning of this arc of the lore. It was practically spelled out in the Quinn and Valor reports and the coding of one of the pre-Zac patches. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>actually reading all that
Lore and such I don't pay attention too or even their little spoiler trinkets. I just wait for an image of new champion and then abilities.
As for Lissandra, I knew about the name and she'd be Freljord, but that's about it. I feel like she might turn into another zyra anyways, meant for mid, turns into Bot support.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll continue to chastise your lack of research then.
And you personally have no excuse. You monger patch notes just like everyone else, and it was in there. :applejack:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Although Trundle's lore change kind of sucks... he's getting some nice stuff added to him, haha.

Slow on Qs, more healing on his W, and his R now does % of health damage? Legit. Although I think the healing just got moved from his R to the W.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, I was confused about that too. In the notes for his skills and stuff, they still say that his ult drains HP and he heals off of it.
His new lore is lame, but it's whatever. I'm really liking this whole Freljord thing as is anyways.

The last two Quinn journals were amazing. :applejack:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I can't wait to play the new support champ!

(You can't be serious not to think that when you look at all the CC Lissa has)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'll continue to chastise your lack of research then.
And you personally have no excuse. You monger patch notes just like everyone else, and it was in there. :applejack:
I only care about patch notes if there's any mention of my characters :<
So I tend to skim, very fast or just Ctrl+F 5 or so of my champions.

Evoke

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I've seen a single Headhunter Nidalee.
/randomthought
haven't seen a nidalee who WASN'T headhunter. That being said I've only seen like 8-10 total.
Which I guess is still a lot.

also @xerath stats

Top Bottom