• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Just won easy game with AP sona again. But yea I understand now. There is big difference in the people in my elo and you guys. It was extremely difficult against Jpak. Where this bad Ryze just lost easily. No more AP mid Sona posts until I get to high elo.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Just won easy game with AP sona again. But yea I understand now. There is big difference in the people in my elo and you guys. It was extremely difficult against Jpak. Where this bad Ryze just lost easily. No more AP mid Sona posts until I get to high elo.
Good .

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
That's because I don't post in this thread, Duff told us over vent that someone mentioned us in the smashboards LoL thread.

Did you play against us in ranked 5s or something?

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Once upon a time the premade team "Duffy likes boys" was in the top 30.

All the summoners in the land knew about Duffy and his partaking in the men.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I must be doing something terribly, terribly wrong, because Pantheon seems really squishy whenever I play him.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Whenever I see a Ziggs do his ult, somewhere in the back of my mind I shout, "FROM DOWNTOWN!!".

I miss NBA Jam. :applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Why don't more people play Swain? I don't think I've ever seen one do poorly, whether on my team or the other.

Coney

Smash Master
Remember the a-million-feet-high-and-off-the-screen knockups that used to commonly happen?

I wish I could see a Darius dunk someone up there.
they still do sometimes

it still gets a laugh out of everyone, no matter how dire the situation

it sucks when your ad carry loses like 3 seconds of dps to it though

Turazrok

Smash Master
About to get 1400 again.

Last pick. Teammate chooses jungle fiora.

Enemy team picks malphite.

:(

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Remember the a-million-feet-high-and-off-the-screen knockups that used to commonly happen?

I wish I could see a Darius dunk someone up there.
Kind of like this fizz? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_VYEdao1g&feature=channel&list=UL

Why do I have to explain to level 30s, some of whom have WAY more normal wins than me, the importance of wards? Seriously I was jungling and the ONLY one who got wards, and they said "it's your job" and I had to explain that they can all afford at least a couple ;_;
4 HORRIBLE games in a row, glad they were all blind pick.

Top Bottom