• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its funny.. You force mid to buy a pink ward just to place in lane.. But there is still the sides of the lane.. You can't call mia...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What's your skill order with Sona mid, and how do you go about doing your... champ harassment or whatever you're doing there? Sona's AP ratios seem crappy..

I now have a negative win ratio in ranked. I am sad because it was positive. Is Malz a pretty solid carry to get to higher elo? I've done well my past few games with him, and he seems solid enough.. :/

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I mess up my easy FB and he ends up winning lol. Now everyone thinks I'm wrong. Oh well we need a real game to actually prove it anyways. But start trolling.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Xaltis,
GET THIS

SONA MID CAN WORK IN TYPICAL 5V5 GAMES.

WHY WOULD YOU GO HER OVER SOMEONE ELSE THOUGH?
Especially when even if you consider the strengths she has post laning phase, that there are a lot of match ups which she would LOSE TO

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Shaya, whoa whoa, reign in the salt. Also that's perfectly fine. Eve is my favorite champion, but you don't see me claiming she's the best mid in the game because I've won against terrible players with her.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
John it's ok, I love you and Juan anyway.
and Xaltis, whatever, you can post what you want it's the League general thread :)
Just don't get salty when the community laughs at you.
(I still want to 1v1 you with Kat sometime.)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Sorry Xaltis but unless you're 1800+ elo we don't want to hear about your low elo/normal 5s Sona adventures here

Xaltis

Smash Hero
John it's ok, I love you and Juan anyway.
and Xaltis, whatever, you can post what you want it's the League general thread :)
Just don't get salty when the community laughs at you.
I like making people laugh so it's okay. I have nothing to be salty about... except still not having the Silent Night Sona skin. =(

Sorry Xaltis but unless you're 1800+ elo we don't want to hear about your low elo/normal 5s Sona adventures here
Um too bad?

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
How could you have won Xaltis?

EDITL

HondaFoo said:
hondas most played char is Sona BTW, in ranked at least.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
How could you have won Xaltis?
Chaz was watching and said the first time Jpak jumped at me I shouldn't of ran. I should've just auto attacked because I coulda ignited him q'd him again with lv 2 q and kept auto attacking and he'd die even with SS heal. I just didn't realize it.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
if ur friend tells you that it must be true
You were 3 bars when you first jumped. I mean correct me if I or he is wrong. I want to learn where I messed up and what would and would have not worked.

xaltis add me

16char

You add me cause idk if you have a different name on League while I have the same name.

*EDIT*

Sorry if I made anyone mad. o.o

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I donno. I wouldn't classify them as Chaos Dunk level. Those still go to Jarvan... the guy shatters the earth for crying out loud!

Darius has more of a Chain Dunk or Multi-Dunk.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
there is nothing wrong with sona mid, or twitch mid. they are perfectly viable and non-troll
How about Fizz jungle? Fun as hell midgame but I don't know what items to start with because the jungle monsters beat me up :(

I donno. I wouldn't classify them as Chaos Dunk level. Those still go to Jarvan... the guy shatters the earth for crying out loud!

Darius has more of a Chain Dunk or Multi-Dunk.
Jarvan is seriously one of my favorite teammates to have. I wish more people played him.

Top Bottom