• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Either wait for him to pop you up once and then ult (you will take a ****ton of damage from him though) or ult him before he can press R.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Why is push so rare in LoL?

As in the push comps of Dota/HoN

Or that style of play.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Oh, they should also make "last man standing" just to make it epic.. And add a "wipe out" when all 10 people die.

Push exists.. If you mean push tower then roam..

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Towers down means you have to fight further up meaning easier to gank. Thats why you don't really push a tower down unless you want to end your laning phase.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pushers get ganked a lot.
I'd play Mordekaiser in lane if I could push all day without a jungler threat.

:applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I just saw an Ashe that got fed and had so much lifesteal she would heal to full in about 5 autoattacks. wtf?

Also I keep having targeting problems. It might just be me, or my mouse or something, but sometimes I aim and click my spells and it's like nope.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Teemo is a huge ***hole btw. I'd be happy to never play against one again.

Also, that Ashe with all that lifesteal... her items, from what I recall, were something like: IE, bloodthirster, PD, zerker greaves, last whisper, forgot what else. I only recall BT being her lifesteal, I don't remember any other lifesteal items on her. ._.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Duly noted. Just felt like I couldn't trade.

How does he body her? What should I be doing at what levels?

jpak

Smash Lord
push comp cant exist right now vs an experienced team b/c when you build a push comp it is very obvious from the beginning of your picks and the other team can just pick stall comps. and even if you end up not making a push comp the enemy's stalling comp is still very good.

i should add having at least one champion that can stall in your team comps is a very good idea and something CLG currently does.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
every kayle game I play I get at least a triple kill.

AND I ALMOST GOT MY FIRST PENTA but this ****ing lee sin on our team was like "LOL NOPE" and Q'd the Malphite I was one swipe away from killing.

Sorc -> shoes -> bruta -> Triforce works but the fact I had no life steal or spell vamp kinda disturbed me. (but the game went on long enough for me to build a Gunblade) I just know in like a good game where it ends around the 30 minute mark or something I wouldn't have been able to build that.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Would anyone be willing to give me a support lesson this weekend some time? (weekend=starting friday night) Im pretty low elo(I don't play ranked, so I can't give detail), so I could probably learn from about anyone. I'm just wanting to get better, and the people I play with don't play support.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So Hecarim engaging team fights 1st seems silly.

He can just turn his aura on an damage them further while they are feared and heal off them.

Imagine him engaging then Morgana going in after, even Brand.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
which support are you trying to learn?
All of them. My own abilities with supports go something like:

taric>alistar>janna,lulu>soraka>all. Nunu is in there too, but I don't play him much since his laning phase is almost intolerably boring. (at least the way I play him) I want to learn leona, but I played her twice and did poorly, so I gave up until I got my "high tier" supports in order first. Also, voorhese might have a different idea of who my best supports are, since I duo bot with him a lot. But general support play is also something I need to work on, in addition to the mastery of any given champion. Essentially, any help on any champion or merely generally support help is desired and would be appreciated.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Teemo vs Irelia. I'm Teemo. Blind pick. Is it possible for me to win in lane?
A better question would be, "Is it possible for me to lose in lane?" And the answer should be no.

Duly noted. Just felt like I couldn't trade.

How does he body her? What should I be doing at what levels?
You trade by shooting her in the face. Keep doing it. Forever. When she jumps on you and uses hiten style, Blind her and activate move quick to get some distance. Keep the face shooting going. GG, the end.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
every kayle game I play I get at least a triple kill.

AND I ALMOST GOT MY FIRST PENTA but this ****ing lee sin on our team was like "LOL NOPE" and Q'd the Malphite I was one swipe away from killing.

Sorc -> shoes -> bruta -> Triforce works but the fact I had no life steal or spell vamp kinda disturbed me. (but the game went on long enough for me to build a Gunblade) I just know in like a good game where it ends around the 30 minute mark or something I wouldn't have been able to build that.
Wut. What's your exact build? I like playing Kayle, so I could use some different builds. Last time I played her as a carry I went like... nashor's tooth, zerker greaves, rageblade... some other stuff I don't remember. I think I'll get sorc shoes like you say, and for attack speed items I'll just get malady+nashor's tooth, then I should have all the AS, AP and CDR I need. Then go for AD items (if I'm doing hybrid build) but I'm not sure which ones would be best. Kayle is pretty versatile though, isn't she? And it should depend on the comp of both teams...

The blizzard way is certainly true, I dunno about the others.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Wut. What's your exact build? I like playing Kayle, so I could use some different builds. Last time I played her as a carry I went like... nashor's tooth, zerker greaves, rageblade... some other stuff I don't remember. I think I'll get sorc shoes like you say, and for attack speed items I'll just get malady+nashor's tooth, then I should have all the AS, AP and CDR I need. Then go for AD items (if I'm doing hybrid build) but I'm not sure which ones would be best. Kayle is pretty versatile though, isn't she? And it should depend on the comp of both teams...
I mean i'm not too sure I've my own builds because I'm still figuring out whats good on her

the whole reason I take sorc shoes and bruta though is because I have no built in Armor or magic pen from runes. right now my kayle is like

17/0/13

atk spd reds
mana regen yellows
cooldown/level blues
move quints

and then situational builds like
sorc shoes or zerks
malady or brutalizer
Gunblade or Triforce as my big item
madreds or cleaver as my other big item.

voorhese

Smash Master
All of them. My own abilities with supports go something like:

taric>alistar>janna,lulu>soraka>all. Nunu is in there too, but I don't play him much since his laning phase is almost intolerably boring. (at least the way I play him) I want to learn leona, but I played her twice and did poorly, so I gave up until I got my "high tier" supports in order first. Also, voorhese might have a different idea of who my best supports are, since I duo bot with him a lot. But general support play is also something I need to work on, in addition to the mastery of any given champion. Essentially, any help on any champion or merely generally support help is desired and would be appreciated.

I would say the order is about right. Although I haven't seen enough of lulu/janna to know which is better yet.

Top Bottom