• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I like how Magma Chamber looks there.

I mostly like how centralized and symmetrical the big creep buffs are. It's not a MASSIVE deal on Summoner's Rift or anything, but sometimes it makes a difference when blue team can walk straight up to Baron and purple team has like 8 bushes in the way.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
What I meant: how would this obscure Romanian gaming website have information about Magma Chamber when no one else does? This just seems unlikely unless someone in the company leaked the info without permission
Well, if they released it with permission, it must be really REALLY close to being done. :o

:D

is magma 6v6?
99% sure it's 5v5.

EDIT:

Pendragon said:
This is something that we've recently released to the European press.

It's not a "leak" :)

jpak

Smash Lord
its not the length of the games that is the challenge, but how playing old replays will work since riot does so many changes each patch

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Magma Chamber is 5v5.

I want a 1v1/ARAM single lane map. It would take almost no effort to put into the game.

jpak

Smash Lord
MS quints/health per level seals/ap per level glyphs/ap per level marks
doran ring -> tear -> boots of swiftness -> catalyst -> archangel -> banshee
you can swap out doran for mana crystal depending on who you are lanining against
most probably wont agree with this build :[

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I do 1 MS quint/two health Quints or MPen quints/mpen marks/mregen per level glyphs/mregen per level seals then Doran's Ring or Mana Crystal> Tear> Mobility> Catalyst> RoA> Deathcap>Archangels > Archangels x (how many slots are left)/Banshee's/GA

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Why is Anivia so much fun to play?
<3
because everyone loves the bird!

EDIT: my build isssss
health quints, mpen marks, mana per 5/level seals and glyphs
for items!
i always start with a Dorans ring and health pot then get boots 1, another doran's ring
then if you like to snowball hard a mejai's
finish boots of lucidity
build RoA
build tear>Arch angels
then a void staff
and lastly a deathcap!

if you can't maintain your mejais stacks get another archangels or GA/banshees

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
Pretty cool the new map has teleports in it. No complaints from me :)

I had a tank ashe in my team today.

Bizarre. But it worked. Or something. Her trolling in /all chat just made them focus her more.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Alistar makes me giggle. I just went 7-6-20 with him and four of those deaths came in late team fights where I either dove the tower for my team to initiate or got focused because the other team didn't like me stunning them all in the middle of the team fight. He feels SO bad, but once you get his rhythm you can do so much with him.

btw @Zac & @Dan... you are welcome again. Headbutt saves are tEh best.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Alistar makes me giggle. I just went 7-6-20 with him and four of those deaths came in late team fights where I either dove the tower for my team to initiate or got focused because the other team didn't like me stunning them all in the middle of the team fight. He feels SO bad, but once you get his rhythm you can do so much with him.

btw @Zac & @Dan... you are welcome again. Headbutt saves are tEh best.
Yup, we had a good run :D

Top Bottom