• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Here's my wild stab: Melee champ. Abilities scale on AP. Had an AP-stealing move that can be used against AP carries, kinda like how wither is good on AD carries. Ultimate lets him nom enemy champs ala Cho'Gath but with boosts to either AP or damage, not health.

john!

Smash Hero
i'd only feel comfortable as cassiopeia or tryndamere, otherwise i'd get stomped by some of this thread's good players >< but yeah i'll see if i can do it.

renekhton looks like a baws.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
My game disconnects alot, but my internet connection is fine. I can see the health bars and everything that is happening when I am disconnected. I can click my skills and stuff, but my champion legitimately will not move. I've experienced lag many times b4, but whats been happening recently seems different. Also when I go to facebook and stuff while im "disconnected" I have no issues. It never officially says I disconnect either...I jus can't move for like 15+ seconds randomly. This is reaaaallly ruining the fun in this game for me. Any insights? Anything I can fix?

Inb4internet

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Sounds like you have a crummy upload, but sufficient download to play. Do a speed test and see if you are having problems uploading and then talk to your provider.

Dekar173

Justice Man
My game disconnects alot, but my internet connection is fine. I can see the health bars and everything that is happening when I am disconnected. I can click my skills and stuff, but my champion legitimately will not move. I've experienced lag many times b4, but whats been happening recently seems different. Also when I go to facebook and stuff while im "disconnected" I have no issues. It never officially says I disconnect either...I jus can't move for like 15+ seconds randomly. This is reaaaallly ruining the fun in this game for me. Any insights? Anything I can fix?

Inb4internet
Wireless net?

I used to have a B-type router and during CS it would hang literally every minute.

Like M3D said, it has to do with upload speeds.

Also, another couple of people in your neighborhood may have gotten with the same provider as yourself and this may be screwing you over if they run heavy DL/UL all the time (AKA are gamers too :p)

ook

Smash Lord
I just won a 4v5. An Urgot and I (Karthus) got REALLY fed.
Even still, 2 people on my team were being b****es and kept wanting to surrender at 25 simply because it was 4v5, even though we were winning 20-5. some people just give up too easily I swear...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I just won a 4v5. An Urgot and I (Karthus) got REALLY fed.
Even still, 2 people on my team were being b****es and kept wanting to surrender at 25 simply because it was 4v5, even though we were winning 20-5. some people just give up too easily I swear...
lol dat death cap.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I have da bess super man syndrome with olaf.

Except I don't die.

Actually superman syndrome with ap yi is far worse.

Turazrok

Smash Master
AP Jungle Yi makes me dive like no other. I lol at exhaust and when you play 5 man yi is semi decent.

Plus I'm regening for 1.4k pre deathcap. (Haven't played since patch)

Turazrok

Smash Master
Start with amplifying tome health pots.

mag pen reds health quints (don't have full runes but I assume I'd get cdr blues, I have yellow mp5 lvl)

Alpha strike at one, then it dont matter just level up alpha strike.

Sheen Lichbane sorc shoes standard ap crap

If you don't feel safe take meditate so you can pop it while waiting for alpha strike CD.

If you're lucky with the procs it's really fast.

john!

Smash Hero
lol people are raging at the vlad who knows how to last hit and zone out xin zhao in the lane, like he's the worst player you've ever seen. you think THAT is a bad teammate? high elo players really have no idea. no wonder most of them don't believe in elo hell.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Forgot to come into this thread and thank you guys too. Pretty sure half my watchers were smashers even though I posted it here like 3 minutes before I played :p

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
In case anyone was wondering... yes, 5 TP team wrecking tower in middle at the start of the game DOES work. However, you can't win the match after that if your n00b jungler duo refuses to gank Ashe in mid and then your own n00b Ashe can't hit her arrows.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
For people who take screenshots by using printscreen then opening some image editor to paste in and save, followed by uploaded to a site, you may want to consider this simple program. I use it a lot at work:

Gyazo

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Good news everyone! /farnsworth

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=441240&page=7

Zileas says their band-aide fix for Eve is probably to make her non-viable in the jungle. That means she can either lane for XP or go without and try to gank, but she isn't a free-roamer the whole game. It's not quite perfect, but it will help until they figure out how to fix stealth for real. Although, I predict a rise in double-jungle Eve combos if they do it. Three solo laners plus Eve and another jungler. Then Eve can just soak up experience and help get the buffs quickly, then set up the gank for the other jungler.

In fact, why haven't we done this yet? Dekar... I SUMMON JUNGLE BUDDIES!

jpak

Smash Lord
i read hreak that a possible idea is to incrase the MR of neutrals to 100 but that would ruin jungling for so many champions, or reducing the damage of smite. but all of this for one champion is :\.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
How bad would making stealth users lose red/blue (but not baron) buffs when stealthed?

Still gives them the ability to gank, but it's not just outright gank destroyed at low levels.

Top Bottom