• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Frolossus

Smash Lord
woah
apparently the keylogger problem on the forums was in the rammus gets all the girls fanfic thing so the thread got deleted but apparently most of the stories were saved

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
So mogwai is officially a sion main now?
actually I've been getting to play pantheon a little recently. it's pretty cool.

but yea, Sion and Kass are my go-to guys when Panth is banned atm.

my most ranked kills in a single game was 30 on my smurf with Pantheon, can't remember my final score, but I wanna say it was 2 or 3 deaths and like 7 or 8 assists.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I won a 3v5 with my friends once. We had teemo, malphite and katarina. Our other two teammates ragequit in the first two minutes.

We didn't even try to win at the beginning. We just let them have our first towers and walked around the jungles ganking. We did nothing but gank for 30 minutes. The only towers we destroyed were in the middle lane. One of my favourite games because our victory made no sense.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
We may have talked about this game before in this thread, but one time we had a full 5-man going and Tom suddenly had to leave to go pick his sister up from her school. He said he had to go and that he could be back in 20 minutes. So me, Virg, Dan and one other person I can't remember now just kept lanes pushed and ganked until Tom could come back and then we pushed and won the game. But we weren't confident enough to just to outright try to beat them 4v5.

I have won a couple 4v5 games on my main. Once as Vlad and once as Ashe I think. It's always really satisfying to pull that off. I've done it a few times on my smurf in the earlier levels of the game, because players <30 are prone to disconnect and are usually bad enough that smart play can wreck them anyways.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
No idea why people still refuse to believe that Pirate beats Vlad in a solo lane. Its such an easy lane, too :/

In other news, played 3 games in a row where someone stole my solo, forced me to go bot, and subsequently fed the lane. This community is ****ing ridiculous on the weekends.

Mr.C

Smash Master
No idea why people still refuse to believe that Pirate beats Vlad in a solo lane. Its such an easy lane, too :/

In other news, played 3 games in a row where someone stole my solo, forced me to go bot, and subsequently fed the lane. This community is ****ing ridiculous on the weekends.
Might deny Vlad xp to slow down his level 9, but still can't stop him from last hitting and he's still useless 70% of the game lol. Gp does have the best lane control in the game though, a good jungle with gp should always get first blood.

S l o X

Smash Champion
>Azen
>YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
> Click link.
>Information: We are currently performing site maintenance, please be patient.
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
teemo's incredible as long as your team can win via buff control. if the game ever gets to the point where all that matters are inhib towers and inhibs and ****, he's ****ing terrible. but if you can get the ball rolling before then he's quite strong IMO with the best map control skill in the game.

Mr.C

Smash Master
They just wrecked Hotshot's team. Was very enjoyable to watch.
I don't think THEY wrecked Hotshotgg's team, although they played decently. Mlol's lack of ward control, ganks, team baiting and dragon control plus the shen's terrible plays on ults lost the game.

john!

Smash Hero
the only time i can recall winning a 4v5 was when me (as vlad) and another dude (as kennen) took solo lanes and got ridiculously fed. i would ult -> kennen would ult -> 3 or 4 of them would die every time. i think vlad is one of my best characters even though i never bought him. he's borderline op imo.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I don't know why I never thought to look for a LoL thread on SWF.

Hey everyone.

I use Heim, Nunu, Vlad, and some Panth (need more runes though-- I don't think my Panth is too special).

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I don't think THEY wrecked Hotshotgg's team, although they played decently. Mlol's lack of ward control, ganks, team baiting and dragon control plus the shen's terrible plays on ults lost the game.
You did not watch the second game they played, then.

Mr.C

Smash Master
You did not watch the second game they played, then.
I'm talking about the second game. Where TreeEskimo had Azen on his team and two other 2k+s, while Hotshot had a bunch of 1600-1700's that were performing extremely bad. Lol.

The Shaco lost them the game almost single handedly.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Did Azen's games get archived? I'd like to go back and watch them.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
So... everyone check out this thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=435993

Who wants to join up and do this with me? We need a crew of 10. I'm going to host the game at 10pm EST tomorrow (Tuesday) night. We can draft players for each team in the chat, then swap players around and get started. Post here and show up on time to reserve a spot.

also: 15-4-9 game with Nidalee this afternoon. I think I did DanGR proud.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I'm down, though I only own 4 of those champs: GP, Shaco, Olaf, and Tryn.

Guess that limits my options a bit, don't it?

Top Bottom