• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I'm doing so great guys, free elo/winning games

day later

this game sucks team mates suck ffs I want to kill myself

IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIFE
This always happens.

Win streaks, then lose streaks.

Riot for biggest troll.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Just had a kenne literally afk a level 18 teamfight. That's it for me for tonight.

So close to 1400.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Umashi offering lessons if people can predict his upcoming udyr build

I should win and teach him how to play ad better

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Rageblade Udyr

Remember that **** Dphat

I know you do

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah you're silly if you think Xerath can handle her. Laning phase she dumps on him. His combo CC wise takes up too much mana and doesn't do enough damage to stop her from going at him. Poking with Q can only go so far, and can easily lead to situations where you accidentally push the lane doing this to farm/harass and then her job is even easier.

Kevin, I would like you to know that I have been on a Blitz spree and I have accomplished some manly things. As a result, I desire your love.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also patch preview really underwhelming, I don't quite get why they do them anymore.. They touched on 3 really silly things.

Also I don't remember Lee Sin being a dominating jungler but hey Riot has shown they don't pay much attention to the competitive scene I guess.

Edit: Idk to me LoL just seems to become more and more imbalanced with the influx of champions being added and balance being almost non-existant to the grand scope of the game.

Carries like Ashe just simply fall of compared to other AD carries that are released such as Vayne/Cait/Graves. There is almost no reason to run an Ashe over those three newer AD champions unless your team was completely outpicked and you have ZERO initiation.

john!

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure that how good you are vs. leblanc mid is directly related to how fast you can powerfarm a wave and go back to heal. leblanc is trash at farming and is usually forced to miss last hits at tower if you're playing someone like malzahar

MacD

Banned via Administration
Carries like Ashe just simply fall of compared to other AD carries that are released such as Vayne/Cait/Graves. There is almost no reason to run an Ashe over those three newer AD champions unless your team was completely outpicked and you have ZERO initiation.
i don't really believe this fully

vayne > ashe in terms of raw damage like all game but that's vayne for you

i feel like ashe's slow/arrow at worst put her on an even level with cait late game (granted now everything is about early game so obviously cait > ashe early) because range OP in lane

graves is tanky/burst while ashe is about kiting. i'd 100% rather be ashe vs an udyr/gp team but maybe graves vs a skill shot/sustained team fighting team

but maybe i'm just dumb and think ashe is fun and her slowing power is just insane

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I wish people still loved Corki :(

LETS REBUFF BIG ROCKET

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I think Ashe is due for a redesign to be honest.
If they made her a new champ to be released next patch she would probably have her Q as an active ability that gives her a steroid and the slow for a X seconds as opposed to a toggled effect. Plus they would most likely give her some good scaling on her abilities.
She's still probably the queen of utility carries, but I wouldn't even say it's by that big of a margin anymore, and you miss out on the damage that other carries bring.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've always had a dislike for how often new champs get released in this game. I find it kinda annoying. :applejack:

_kSo_

Smash Master
frolossus - <3 profile pic

also, I haven't been really keeping up...is sion just a pub-stomping AP carry nowadays? i never see him at anything above 1300-1400 elo

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
People occasionally pick him at higher ELO, but he has counters and is boring to play.

Great choice against Zilean, though you don't see him as much anymore either.

_kSo_

Smash Master
People occasionally pick him at higher ELO, but he has counters and is boring to play.

Great choice against Zilean, though you don't see him as much anymore either.
Yeah, I didn't really enjoy playing against riven top with him....heh

I've loved playing jungle trundle, even games where the rest of my team doesn't do well...iunno something about this character is just so silly

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I think Ashe is fine. She can handle some bot lane matchups well and still offers an insane amount of utility. Her ult can remove an entire champion before a fight begins. She just needs minor buffs for laning.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Kevin I forgot to tell you! The other day I was playing Jungle Amumu, got counter jungled hard, so I went top and did a successful level 2 gank with only Blue Buff, W, and E.

It was amazing.
-DD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i don't really believe this fully

vayne > ashe in terms of raw damage like all game but that's vayne for you

i feel like ashe's slow/arrow at worst put her on an even level with cait late game (granted now everything is about early game so obviously cait > ashe early) because range OP in lane

graves is tanky/burst while ashe is about kiting. i'd 100% rather be ashe vs an udyr/gp team but maybe graves vs a skill shot/sustained team fighting team

but maybe i'm just dumb and think ashe is fun and her slowing power is just insane
Graves kite I feel is stronger just because of his short cooldown dash he can use over walls idk I feel like you're giving her to much credit.. and cait's late game imo is stronger just because of her positioning and escapes makes her more worthwhile when the item builds are starting to fill themselves out.

I wish people still loved Corki :(

LETS REBUFF BIG ROCKET
I think Corki still has a place in some metagames.

Top Bottom