• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Shyvana is literally free elo. Jesus christ, easiest ranked wins.

EDIT: Don't own Volibear OR Viktor... Can't say either of these facts depresses me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ziggs looks like he's gonna have scaling damage on his passive, so 5 abilities influenced by ap? Yes please

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
where'd they get that cool font for their stuff at the beginning?

the beginning of that one "league where awesome happens vid".

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Thio going for that big silver!

What would you do if they nerfed Shyv this patch? Lol.
Cry.

Cry a lot.

Make that 6 wins. RANKED QUEUE DISABLED NOOO

I can probably carry this to a gold! And then maybe people will listen to me
no they wont

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not by name, then, at least. :applejack:
It was pretty obvious was kind of character he'd be from the earliest previews, even if I didn't know the actual term.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i played a normal game (being my low level of 7, its low level play) I went 23/3/15 with Annie (least deaths out of anyone and most kills and assists).. it was a 5v4 (i'm on the 5).. and my team still lost :|

like how bad was the rest of my team?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i played a normal game (being my low level of 7, its low level play) I went 23/3/15 with Annie (least deaths out of anyone and most kills and assists).. it was a 5v4 (i'm on the 5).. and my team still lost :|

like how bad was the rest of my team?
Sounds like the classic case of low level play where the game is treated like "deathmatch" and not "push and win".
-DD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I spent most of my time trying get them away from our turrets/base.. their best guy died 9 times cause I would consistently out burst him..

when it came to team battles, we would usually get more out of it due to me AoEing them so hard.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I spent most of my time trying get them away from our turrets/base.. their best guy died 9 times cause I would consistently out burst him..

when it came to team battles, we would usually get more out of it due to me AoEing them so hard.
But then what did you guys do?
Because it doesn't sound like you guys pushed.
-DD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
yea we didn't.. i kept trying to tell them we gotta push but they didn't speak english.. they just went back to their original lane

it was silly at one point.. they destroyed all 3 of our inhibitors and we all just stayed in base and killed minions to prolong the battle >_>;;

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
yea we didn't.. i kept trying to tell them we gotta push but they didn't speak english..

it was silly at one point.. they destroyed all 3 of our inhibitors and we all just stayed in base and killed minions to prolong the battle >_>;;
Yeah don't worry about it. I've lost a 5v3 once because my 4 Brazilian teammates had more fun hunting down the Vlad, Teemo, and Pantheon across the map instead of ending the match.

Actually, I was Annie for that match too.
-DD

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm doing so great guys, free elo/winning games

day later

this game sucks team mates suck ffs I want to kill myself

IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIFE

Top Bottom