• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Nah, she is underpowered and easily outclassed by proper AP carries. Her cooldowns are too long and the reward isn't enough to justify the difficulty in landing her skills. She needs farm to be the least bit useful (support Lux just doesn't work) and late game she's only useful for her laser as a poke. She's one of the worst characters in the game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ALL GOOD LOTS DAMAGE YOU DIE NOW KA BOOM MANA DEPLETED SOUL CRUSHED

Yeah

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Its a cool Ez skin but... I wouldn't call that Legendary. Idk, not enough new cool.

Corporate Mundo? Brolaf? THOSE are legendary.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
ALL GOOD LOTS DAMAGE YOU DIE NOW KA BOOM MANA DEPLETED SOUL CRUSHED

Yeah
Hmm

Well i'm using Annie.. I keep running out of Mana.. Am i using skills too much? I do focus on using Q only to last hit.. So i'm probably using incinerate too much..

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Ussi-- Use a lot of Q for last hits. When your passive is charged up, just last hit autoattack. Enemy in lane gets close, stun them and use the cone. Rinse/repeat.

Then lvl6, wait for your jungler to gank, stun with tibbers, burst. When you get the kill, you have time to go back, buy, and heal/mana regen.

Other ways to not run out of mana are ask your jungler for blue buff, buy RoA or Archangel staff.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ussi-- Use a lot of Q for last hits. When your passive is charged up, just last hit autoattack. Enemy in lane gets close, stun them and use the cone. Rinse/repeat.

Then lvl6, wait for your jungler to gank, stun with tibbers, burst. When you get the kill, you have time to go back, buy, and heal/mana regen.

Other ways to not run out of mana are ask your jungler for blue buff, buy RoA or Archangel staff.
Well, random queue isn't gonna help me with that.. especially at my low level of 6.

Sometime i'm noticing is i auto attack automatically when i'm in range of an enemy minion too, that's been messing me up with trying to last hit with auto attack.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Should I do Wolves -> Blue with Lee Sin or Small Golems -> Red?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Whichever one is closer to the lane you want to gank at level 2

Though I'm pretty sure Red is better regardless because of the slow and you don't really need mana

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Listening to Saintvicious try to convince Doublelift that support Dinger is OP.
This is amazing.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Whichever one is closer to the lane you want to gank at level 2

Though I'm pretty sure Red is better regardless because of the slow and you don't really need mana
I see.

Wraiths to red to gank.

:phone:
Save smite for Red? Or use on big wraith?

You could start red first with a leash and gank at level 2.
Yeah, but I feel like the new meta is to start your jungle at either Wolf/Mini-Golem/Wraiths before jumping to Blue/Red.

D

Deleted member

aggressive ganker --> wraiths (help from mid after u pull aggro) --> red (get a leash/smite here)

this frees up bot lane taking double golems (blue side) and allows u to quickly gank and be a douche early on

after you secure kills/summoners, continue being a douche specifically to top lane and piss off/**** top lane enough it becomes 4v5

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So server constantly was dcing mid-game with no warning. I look in the forums, turns out the server has crashed.

Annoyed cause it was a competent team that I actually would've like to talk to post-game. Also, cause I ended up giving up a number of completely unnecessary death while it was in "barely functional" mode.

Vyke

Smash Champion
My only qualm with using a touch pad is i'm can't mash click with it. I'm comfortable with a touch pad otherwise from playing MMORPGs
You do more clicking and screenshifting in this than anything else, so a mouse is most beneficial compared to MMO.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You do more clicking and screenshifting in this than anything else, so a mouse is most beneficial compared to MMO.
Hmm, i'll consider it if i choose to get competitive with the game. For now this is just something fun to do win or lose.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ryze so OP. Don't know why he's not in solo q more. I'm picking him up.

Pro tips to playing him

1. Get in teamfight
2. Put all four fingers on QWER
3. Mash all buttons repeatedly
4. ???
5. Profit!

Top Bottom