• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

voorhese

Smash Master
Man FML. I just got invited to a 5v5 premade. I had about 100 CS in lane as AD carry bot at the same time their ad carry had 19. My lead was extinguished when my support decided to make offensive plays over and over even though i was ****** him on CS. so they died twice in a row. And then the 2nd time they dived me and it was alistar/GP so my cleanse wasnt helpful enough to get away b4 my stealth came back up. Then our kenen kept coming down to take my cs, and i said on the vent "hey man lay off my cs im ad carry" and he said "we are pushing lane, shut up" and then they had GP on tower already, so we didnt do anything basically. and then they KS as much as possible of course, cuz u know AD carry doesnt need gold. long story short, they sucked. And then the GP talked **** at the end of the game, and i told him if my support was stupid he would have gotten *****. cuz 80cs over him is A LOT. and then his team was like kills > cs, cs doesnt matter at all. and i just laughed and left.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man FML. I just got invited to a 5v5 premade. I had about 100 CS in lane as AD carry bot at the same time their ad carry had 19. My lead was extinguished when my support decided to make offensive plays over and over even though i was ****** him on CS. so they died twice in a row. And then the 2nd time they dived me and it was alistar/GP so my cleanse wasnt helpful enough to get away b4 my stealth came back up. Then our kenen kept coming down to take my cs, and i said on the vent "hey man lay off my cs im ad carry" and he said "we are pushing lane, shut up" and then they had GP on tower already, so we didnt do anything basically. and then they KS as much as possible of course, cuz u know AD carry doesnt need gold. long story short, they sucked. And then the GP talked **** at the end of the game, and i told him if my support was stupid he would have gotten *****. cuz 80cs over him is A LOT. and then his team was like kills > cs, cs doesnt matter at all. and i just laughed and left.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was expecting it to turn into a prince of bel air joke.

Sad times.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
i use ap

i think 1 mpen quint + mpen reds + sorcs gets you to 30 mpen, which is true damage vs. anyone without mr.
What's more efficient is using 2 MPen blues instead of a Mpen Quint, and using a flat AP quint instead. Using that rounds you up to 10. Flat AP blues are 5x better than Flat AP blues, where as the Mpen quint is only 2x the Mpen Marks and like 3x the Mpen blues. So you save some AP (up front at least, if you use scaling you might end up 1 ahead or something later on but that's meager and not worth having more upfront) and get basically the same Mpen.

Mpen reds
blah blah seals
Scaling AP 7 blue
MPen 2 blue
Flat AP quints

So yeah use 2 Mpen Blues instead of a Quint to get to the lucky 10 Mpen stat

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I have only once been trolled by Jpak and that was in Dominion, so it was to be expected.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
He was trolling you into making you think he wasn't trolling you so it's a bigger surprise when he goes AP support taric and takes your red buff and then tower dives 1v3 and dies.
Jpak is a THE master.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh, I see you're rated platinum

Guess you really ARE bad

Jpak has a nice jungle Twitch. He tries so hard, especially when Dan doesn't want free kills from ignite.

"Hey Dan use Ignite"

"Hey Dan I guess you want to not kill this guy huh"

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
jpak last hits everything as jungle twitch. creeps, heroes, towers, etc

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
how do you counter teams that pick a good ap poke (xerath, gragas) and have a ton of cc to protect their team if you try to go in?

Top Bottom