• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

jpak

Smash Lord
i feel like streaming normals must be really boring to watch so im going to stop it :[

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I guess it was just me, but I looked at your stream for about 30 seconds or so Jpak, and I was only getting one frame every 5 seconds or so.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Did the stream cut out for anyone else right as jpak was about to get ***** by MF and Kat?

ps: get *****

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quality is a little worse, but still good. But it's a lot more smooth. Overall better, imo.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Stream went offline as I was about to watch jpak fiddle ult.

And I think Dan was implicating that you can take Goose's spot yo

WOOSH

jpak

Smash Lord
ya sorry for wasting your timesss
it's only dropping cause i keep trying to change the settings and see if it is any better

i will have a better more serious stream later tonight

and ya i know what dan meant, im not that interested in joining goose i believe i can form a better team (or do i already have one thats better?)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ragers get all the viewers though! Why do you think Grackis has ANY viewers?

jpak

Smash Lord
How is the quality, I rage all day until I have a good AD carry bot lane. Do you want me to explain anything? Did you learn anything from my stream omg i go cry

jpak

Smash Lord
my gp so good it made PX sign on to LoL just to message me and point out my strong play

jpak

Smash Lord
When I watch elementz stream I know I am definitely watching the worst "pro" LoL player

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
jpak, why don't you give me that much advice when I'm bot AD. :[ You were basically playing 2 champs.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Jpak play 2 people, use Heal on both np np

Dan get better

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do this do that. Be careful of this. Telling him he's bad for certain things. Looked like a lot more talking. Just sayin. :<

Top Bottom