• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Season 1 was like...2 years long lol I'm sure you have time to get to gold.
i wouldn't be surprised if I didn't quit by the team season 2 is over. too many bads at level 30 now. lol

besides I only played for like the last 5 months of season 1. thats how I got that gold. had like 30 ranked games. lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's Christmas break at the moment. All the schoolkids are online a lot at the moment. It's also just how playing on the weekends tends to yield more bads than playing middle of the week.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good day of ranked for me! I lost when I played average/poorly and won when I played well!

Man, I'm glad I'm out of El0 H3ll. This elo rocks my sockz

edit: lmao that's hilarious zak. It's pretty depressing what cartoons have turned into nowadays.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
? What

You can't just say "I used a hammer this time" without looks and stares

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
As long as Malphite keeps the Olaf off him until his shield regens, I'd say that he could win the matchup. Just can't afford to trade until his passive is up.

Also, Malphite gets beaten by APs top, and people that don't rely on auto attacks to do damage.

Vyke

Smash Champion
So, I've been playing Dota 2 for about a week and I've really been enjoying. Seeing as there's no Dota 2 thread I'd figure I'd ask here about some help for builds for certain heroes and mechanics such as pulling.

The only person I remember that was big into Dota was Iggy. :(

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So, I've been playing Dota 2 for about a week and I've really been enjoying. Seeing as there's no Dota 2 thread I'd figure I'd ask here about some help for builds for certain heroes and mechanics such as pulling.

The only person I remember that was big into Dota was Iggy. :(
feel free to ask me anything dota related. ^_^

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Also feel free to shoot me a steam message any time as well. There is a DotA 2 topic, its just nobody ever posts in it so it always falls down several pages.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I won't be able to get onto my steam until monday due to me being on vacation away from my desktop atm. But i'll gladly accept and do some games with ya.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Sounds good. I've only played around 24 games so far, and my only concern is item builds with what heroes. I have most of the basics/mechanics down besides shop hotkeys, pulling, and how specific heroes work.

I'll post anything else I have over to the Dota 2 thread so it gives it some life.

D

Deleted member

vampyro creates some sick *** games because he completely poops on everyone during laning phase then gets caught 50x post laning

MacD

Banned via Administration
this is just stupid random, but why does showcase 57 have like double the views of the other showcases?

looks like they average roughly 500 k, but 57 got 1 mil

it's curious how that one got so many more views

solecalibur

Smash Master
this is just stupid random, but why does showcase 57 have like double the views of the other showcases?

looks like they average roughly 500 k, but 57 got 1 mil

it's curious how that one got so many more views
everyone is home from break?
i have no idea but it legit makes me mad that its so popular

edit - looking over the other videos I didnt realize they have so many views holy crap

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Played a ******** CC heavy team yesterday on solo-queue.

Viktor, Skarner, Ashe, Morgana, and Nunu. Crazy hard.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
malphite's decent vs. certain mages in my experience.

he can max q and go philo chalice and win most trades via his passive.
I've had success with him building that way in top lane vs APs. Just wait for the passive, Q harass, and whatnot. In those lanes, if I have flash/ignite, it's guaranteed kills everytime my ult is up.

Top Bottom