• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

D

Deleted member

sounds like a great case for lolreplay IMO

scattered thoughts:

probably a mix of tiny mistakes that all add up, from masterys/runes, maybe you are building incorrectly, i'd go R>Q>E>W

looking at ur jarvin page ur missing 4 yellow rune slots so you have only +7 armor (dodge rune refund?), i also personally prefer 21/9/0 and go +3 armor/ veterans scars if its an ad opponent, dunno if u do

i almost always also open cloth 5 red pots, you either somehow drank them all by level 3 or did a different build,

jarvan last hitting at tower ez pz IMO. sometimes, you can stand a little bit in front of your tower to prevent the tower from killing them too, but this is moreso a lame lanewick tactic

skipping boots might be a good idea if u get an offensive item that might win u the lane instead, but you also walk back slower too, it depends on where the creep wave is. If the lane was pushing in your favor and you went B, I feel that is probably a mistake in 70% of cases

im not sure what i would have gotten in ur place but probably boots at the very least, some would argue that the life regen is so low that its not a good buy early on and maybe you want more dmg to counter irelia before her auto attack heals get out of control

DORANS BLADE might have been the right choice

always call for jungler and never assume they know whats happening in your lane especially if you know you are losing control of the lane

usually creep waves are a non-factor for jarvan harassing opponents because Q from my experience does not draw creep aggro most of the time

i would NOT grab TP just because someone uses irelia 90% of the time, i genuinely believe 95% of irelias suck enough that i can triple kill them in lane myself

knowing if you are safe or not from a jungler depends whether you are purple/blue, the jungler of opponent, whether he showed himself somewhere recently, his path, whether your team has cv

i usually side with greed, but obviously i get pwnd for it sometimes

==

I almost always grab ignite top lane, especially with my main Chogath, idk how you can complain about doing 700~ true damage with feast + 410 true damage from ignite= 1110 true damage

and the build I use, feels great when u catch someone and your entire combo+ ignite kills them

i only exclusively grab teleport on nasus, where im in farm mode for 95% of the game, teleport in during dragon/team fights, **** them, then go back to farm mode

==

teleport is undoubtedly a great skill though, but complete lane ****** is key in solo q

D

Deleted member

np

lastly, chogath is OP on the snow map because its really hard to see his rupture, great reason to pick him

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Reply to a question a few pages ago:

My Tiger-stance udyr skill order:

Turtle, tiger, tiger, bear, tiger, etc.

Tiger>turtle>bear

:phone:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
So, will they just refund your dodge runes if you ask for it, or does that count as one of your only time refunds?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I always grab teleport, I can't stand how long it takes to get back in lane. Especially when I'm solo top or mid. It is also wins you games for backdooring purposes. Can't tell you how many games I've won because I've teleported and backdoored 2 or so towers. Probably not as useful on AP carries but for characters like Nasus, Tryn, Yi, etc I love it

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
WHYYYYYYYYY NUNUUUUUUUUU

WhYyYyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sums him up

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
today I learned that maokai stole all of the d's saintvicious was going to suck

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo Kevin lets play today or somethin. I miss those big hooks

Do it for Mrs. Mayward

SMOOCHIE SMOOCHIE

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im tired of tanky people with wriggles top lane

Can we just get rid of wriggles? Most people that jungle don't even pick it up anymore.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, I'm 3-0 in ranked so far with 30/0/0 masteries, hybrid pen marks, and flat ap quints and glyphs on support Sona. All 3 were stomps. #1 Shaya strat here.

Top Bottom