• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
That video you posted to make your point was awful Fro if that really is the case. Because in both instances in the vid the shunpo was relatively in front of and behind the target.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You know, this entire discussion could have been avoided if you described it as "Further" and "Closer".

Don't think of it in terms of where the opponent is moving or what direction they are facing.

Jpak you are a liar and a slanderous fellow

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I JUST TOLD ALL YOU MOTHER ****ERS TO NOT BASE YOUR DEFINITION ON WHAT DIRECTION A PERSON IS FACING OR MOVING I WILL STAB YOU ALL

Kevin, it's time.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Basically, Fro is awful at describing things is the only thing to be garnered from the last 25 posts.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Iggy. Whats your steam account name? Trying to get smashers for d2 :)

Frolossus

Smash Lord
[COLLAPSE="shunpo"]
[/COLLAPSE]
regardless of which direction malphite is facing if i press shunpo from "start" then i should land in the position labeled "behind malphite"

riot had it changed for 1 path so that you would land in the position "in front of malphite" unless you pressed W first

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well from our recent match history he has lol.
no ****, I only lost 2 out of 3 of them!

GP vs. Kayle (wtf)
Pantheon vs. Rumble (FUUUUUU)

and I totally won Galio vs. Rumble!

I even killed him that one time without anyone else coming up top!

and you looked at my match history, I was crushin' *****s before I started duoing with you and running into stupid weird matchups every single game.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
no ****, I only lost 2 out of 3 of them!

GP vs. Kayle (wtf)
Pantheon vs. Rumble (FUUUUUU)

and I totally won Galio vs. Rumble!

I even killed him that one time without anyone else coming up top!

and you looked at my match history, I was crushin' *****s before I started duoing with you and running into stupid weird matchups every single game.
<3 mogwai you know i love you.
And fro.. doesn't that picture you posted just prove you were wrong this entire time?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
also, I still think I only lost that Pantheon vs. Rumble because you baited me into starting that gank for you and let myself get FB'd and lost like 2 waves worth of CS/XP for just an assist. Dphat baits too stronk -_-.

But at least it got your skarnar fed.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
But if they are running away and you blink in front of them then how are you behind them?
you are always going to land in the "behind malphite" position even if they turn and run

i don't know how to explain this any further, riot wanted to reduce the range on shunpo unless you pressed W first

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
also, I still think I only lost that Pantheon vs. Rumble because you baited me into starting that gank for you and let myself get FB'd and lost like 2 waves worth of CS/XP for just an assist. Dphat baits too stronk -_-.

But at least it got your skarnar fed.
Yo skarner with wit's end at 10 minutes 2 stronk. TBH i don't even know why you jumped back in the 2nd time when you were going to get away lol.

voorhese

Smash Master
so like nunu's ulti in a bush + anivias ulti out of the bush tricks people into thinking they arent going to die in 2 seconds... lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Yo skarner with wit's end at 10 minutes 2 stronk. TBH i don't even know why you jumped back in the 2nd time when you were going to get away lol.
dunno what you're talking about. on that first gank, I jumped it then tried to juke in the bushes, but he had already ignited me at like 50 HP so I just came back to put damage on since I was dead anyway.

if you're talking about the time Ahri baited me... I dunno man, I thought she was just gonna pop over the wall with her ult and light him up, :laugh:.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
jpak, is anyone on your team going to be streaming your game against rflx tonight?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
LOOOOOL

That pic is sooooo true

TAKE FLIGHT SKARNER

jpak

Smash Lord
jpak, is anyone on your team going to be streaming your game against rflx tonight?
The game is pre-recorded (as in match is already over and they will be streaming it now). I am not sure why they set it up like this. The first match is really boring (except may be first 15 mins), second match is okay, third match is less boring than the first one. To answer your question, no one from my team will be streaming it since the game is over. The only thing you will gain from watching the matches is why my solo lane needs changes :) (you can learn what not to do!). You will see some very special plays that you thought were basic things to know! This is the tournament I posted about a week ago on swf.

Top Bottom