• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So jungle cow is pretty fun. Anyone else have any insight?
saintvicious did a few games as him today. i dont know masteries. i dont know if he started Q or E but its basically Q E W Q Q R and then R>Q>W>E. you might need to put levels into E over Q but saint doesnt because he doesnt ever give away his blue buffs. his build is boots -> philo -> kages -> heart of gold -> deathcap(?)

hope you can find the videos, hope they are saved, because he steamrolls

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I just turned on his stream and I'm watching him do it now. I go basically the same item build minus the kages. I'm debating whether lichbane/deathcap or triforce is better.

The problem is I mess up on like 2/3 of my combos and my team gets real mad at me.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
THis is where Sethlon gets a PM telling him he's infracted for OT.

Hylian your stream quality is pretty good. Can I ask why you're using own3d and not twitch? I use twitch but I know little about own3d.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I know a lot of people john about either own3d or twitch, and Im not sure which it is.

Vyke

Smash Champion
People do it for both. Each has their ups and downs. I like Twitch more, but that's just because I used to go on Justin TV a lot.

Coney

Smash Master
>can't win with udyr in normal
>2-0 with him in ranked
>using armor pen runes on phoenix
>only picking udyr because strong pick, lee+shaco+rammus are banned and don't own skarner

what the **** is going on

how gay is this character really

Vyke

Smash Champion
So my RP jumped up from around 540-80 to 1034 in the past few hours and I have no idea why. Nothing in Purchase History either.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Even if I had purchased RP recently, that would've been around an extra 500 credited instead of 300. But naw, no idea. DMG apparently got some also.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
"Riot gave out RP for those who were affected by the Autumn Summoner's Rift bug, where it would cause the game to crash."

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
johnny, who was the annie on your team

also, we should make a team for winter gamefest

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So after almost a year (off and on) of playing this game I think I've finally made a few decisions:

1.) Jungling is my favorite role. Started off with Amumu at low levels. Loved it. Later started jungling with Nunu. Loved it. Then Nocturne, GP, and Tryn. Loved it. And now I'm loving Udyr. Can't wait to try Lee Sin, Shaco, Skarner, and Rammus in the future. But I think I'm going to specialize in this role.

2.) Solo-top would be my next favorite. That one-on-one feeling is great. Besides the casual ganks (easily dodged by wards), you are responsible for your own success up there.

3.) Once I reach LVL 30 I'm going to take this game more seriously and actually be really good.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Being good at this game not hard. Just kill stuff and break buildings.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It is nice to have 12k IP, I agree. I should probably spend it, but waiting for Viktor to be OP first.

Bah. I'm upset. Streaming sites have figured out how to block adblock users from viewing them. Need to figure out a workaround.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well who is streaming

doesn't help me if I want to watch but don't know who is lol

Top Bottom