• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I won't be on League for a while, I just slammed my gaming mouse on the sidewalk in absolute ****ing rage...

BYE GUYS
BYE LEACERO :(

Cia

das kwl

So Hyped. There's a new Kennen and Veigar skin coming as well. both look pretty good (esp. the veigar) but Kat is the only one that matters.

Cia

das kwl
I mean.. she just needs a tweak in her numbers. CD's too tooooo high for such low dmg output. And I have no idea why they reversed the buff they gave her like 3 patches ago. Made her lane trading sooo much better.

Killer Instincts + Shunpo should make her immune to CC for like 1.5 seconds. Would be the PERFECT buff for her :(

Frolossus

Smash Lord
I mean.. she just needs a tweak in her numbers. CD's too tooooo high for such low dmg output. And I have no idea why they reversed the buff they gave her like 3 patches ago. Made her lane trading sooo much better.

Killer Instincts + Shunpo should make her immune to CC for like 1.5 seconds. Would be the PERFECT buff for her :(
that would be the perfect way to break her
voracity resets her cool downs right? so getting a chain of kills going would be like 8 seconds of CC immunity

also we fought that shunpo change because it was so bad
there are ZERO situations during which you want to be in front of the enemy with kat, in the end all it did was reduce her chasing and escaping ability by reducing the range

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I can think of situations where you don't want to blink behind them.

Like not wanting to eat tower shots.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
What if they made it so you just end up on whatever side your cursor was on.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Katarina and Master Yi remakes to be viable?
Sounds

fun.

Because Riot totally has us buying their "Kat and Master Yi are the highest damage carries of their individual class".

Frolossus

Smash Lord
what if they remake the champ
what if riot actually finished half the stuff they started first?

Other situations where I can see why you would like to blink infront of them is if you're chasing an enemy.
in terms of shunpo "in front" means nearest to you, "behind" means on their far side so why is being closer to where you were or traveling a shorter distance better for chasing?

also @wobbles why are you gonna be shunpoing into an enemy champion in a position that will cause you to take tower aggro ever?

jpak

Smash Lord
Magma Chamber.
I am not saying there is anything they started but never finished. But there are A LOT more things they finished vs unfinished. So fro saying "what if riot actually finished half the stuff they started first?" is ????

Frolossus

Smash Lord
I am not saying there is anything they started but never finished. But there are A LOT more things they finished vs unfinished. So fro saying "what if riot actually finished half the stuff they started first?" is ????
replays, stealth rework, magma chamber, morde rework, vlad rework, legendary skin fixes for corki/tf, US to EU transfers, stable tournament client, twisted treeline fixes/removal, bringing back locket, also they are behind on league judgements/lore for several of the newer champions.

they have done quite a lot at the start of this season but its only a small bit of the things they have promised will happen soon.

DUB

Smash Lord
Forever waiting on Magma Chamber.

Also, when I play Karthus I just hang back, try to grab every CS with Q's and feed off other lanes with ulti. Basic Karthus 101. I've played against ( and I remember them) 2 really good Karthus mid. It almost seemed like they played really really agressively and harassed me out of lane a couple times which I'm not use to vs. Karthus. Basically looking for tips for Karthus' laning phase and the best way to play him.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
what if riot actually finished half the stuff they started first?

in terms of shunpo "in front" means nearest to you, "behind" means on their far side so why is being closer to where you were or traveling a shorter distance better for chasing?

also @wobbles why are you gonna be shunpoing into an enemy champion in a position that will cause you to take tower aggro ever?
Sorry I don't understand these 2k elo terminology but by infront I mean you're ahead of them of them frolossus.. and if you're "INFRONT" then they have to run past you to get to their tower/safety zone meaning her ult can hit them longer.
No need to make it more complicated Fro.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Sorry I don't understand these 2k elo terminology but by infront I mean you're ahead of them of them frolossus.. and if you're "INFRONT" then they have to run past you to get to their tower/safety zone meaning her ult can hit them longer.
No need to make it more complicated Fro.
in front of them means closer to where you were standing when you cast the spell
behind means further away from where you cast the spell

when you are behind them they have to run around you to get to their tower which is why that change was a nerf because it put you in front of them

heres the patch preview video if you still don't understand what the difference is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIVRTR6Gwyc
skip to 15 seconds

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So, I had a dream last night about some bug in league where your mastery points would permanently get stuck in some categories. As in, you go to change your masteries and you can't get all your points back to move around.

Then I see this:

Fixed a bug with Mastery Pages where players couldn’t remove points correctly
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=525820

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
Are you guys seriously debating the same thing but one person is using front and behind correctly and the other is not?
Too bad the list of complains from Frolossus isn't: get higher elo, get higher elo, find ways to get higher elo, additonal way to get higher elo, improve personal gameplay, improve self, practice, practice, practice and swag.

for zac: http://imgur.com/gallery/kWWWt

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I don't know why, but I had to laugh at "Baron Nashor found his holiday hat."

Also Zac, you should become a psychic in OTHER areas in life. Would be more helpful.
So far I've only gotten it to work for G&W hammer, Peach turnips (melee), Magic topdecking, and now this.

Don't know how to focus powers :S

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
in front of them means closer to where you were standing when you cast the spell
behind means further away from where you cast the spell

when you are behind them they have to run around you to get to their tower which is why that change was a nerf because it put you in front of them

heres the patch preview video if you still don't understand what the difference is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIVRTR6Gwyc
skip to 15 seconds
How are you "behind" someone when you're clearly in front of them. In front of them means being in the front. If they are running away and you shunpo in front of them then you're in front of them. I don't know many people who run away backward, I know when I run I run facing forward. I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that.
If you don't understand what in front means heres a definition.
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=in front
skip to in front to find the definition.

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...&tbnw=87&start=19&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:19
Here's a picture of Mrs. Obama in front of President Obama if you're still having difficulties understanding.

Heres an owl in front of a chalk board.
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...art=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0&tx=44&ty=59

Top Bottom