• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Turazrok

Smash Master
I use asus but sometimes my monitor dies for no reason. I just haven't sent it in yet.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
My dad is a computer tech and will often take the opportunity to tell me about how much he loves Asus.
i love asus, the only product i've ever had issues with from them was a wireless card but i think they are still relatively new to networking stuff so i didn't expect a whole lot

their motherboards are amazing

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Just to chime in. I've had HPs for the last 5 years and only ever had issues with fans busting (before I got a cooling stand), battery life due to usage, and their extremely ****ty power cords. However they have always taken care of me quickly and well while I was under warranty.

:phone:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Her splash is so adorable, but then you see the in-game model and it's like wtf green blob

My fear is her becoming FotM and seeing so many bad Lux players that my brain melts, it happened during her one free week and I fear it may happen again
slight necroreply from a few pages back D:

whenever I see a Lux with clarity... I go outside and club a baby seal. I don't really care if its actually good for her. I just hate clarity, its a total waste of a summoner spell that could be replaced with something useful

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I like Clarity on AP Nidalee.
I used to do a double clarity lane as Maokai/Zilean. It kinda worked but late game it was always off cooldown and never being used. Then I was like, "Hey, I'm gonna conserve mana a bit more." And then I never needed it again.

idk, I just have a dislike for the spell.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I used to do a double clarity lane as Maokai/Zilean. It kinda worked but late game it was always off cooldown and never being used. Then I was like, "Hey, I'm gonna conserve mana a bit more." And then I never needed it again.

idk, I just have a dislike for the spell.
It kind of works well on Mao, mostly because his early game is so great that you might want to make sure you get the most out of it.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
That wouldn't be a bad idea. It would need to go through quite a bit of balancing imo. If the numbers are too high even by a bit, it could mean endless pushing/sustain, or on the flip side, just doesnt do enough for taking it.

@Wave: Yeah and when you throw a Zilean in the lane with the Mao who also runs clarity. You starve out the opponents so bad that they cant even last hit at their turret. (if all goes well that is) But my main issue with it is when it comes to late mid to early late game, it falls off a cliff, where as another escape, tele, or exhaust/ignite kinda stay more relevant.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Do crit damage runes/mastery stack additively or multiplicatively?

Follow-up question: How much damage would... say... Ashe do with a full crit damage rune page and Lethality mastery when she triggers her passive?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Pretty sure it's additive. 10% from mastery and 20% from runes should give you 30%.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i got to go mid vs viegar, i was wondering which of my AP champs to pick, and then i was like "OH, KARMA FOR SURE"

2 of my team were like OMG NOT KARMA NO PLEASE, our riven was like "karma's, not bad, you guys are worrying to much"

needless to say i destroyed veigar and the riven also carried. too fun

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it's better this way anyway. people let higher picks solo more and lower picks jungle more, we got this.

also, Fizz is a hilarious ****er, you just right click on people and they die.
Yeah I got a beating from some Fizzes as teemo. At first I was like muahahah he scared of me (by running a bit) but then he'd come up and combo me D:

I heard I have to try and attack him while he is trying to last hit etc etc

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at that video.

anyway

as far as Karma mid. how Do I go about harassing?

Like this is what has been happening for me as of right now.

start with E. the E Q E Q E Q etc until I feel I would like a point in W. in lane I wait for one of the melee minions to fight the caster minion and I mantra E on him to hit enemy champ

I feel like that it right but like. I never hit Q. ever. because whenever I move up they always run so its like is my harass primarily just E or do I need to be more in the fray so I can land some Q's?

and for teamfights I mantra shield the "Tank" and just throw Q's whenever they are off its like less than 3 second cooldown (with max cooldown)

also Karma > Morgana

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I don't understand how Doublelift is a surgeon with AD carries in SoloQ. He never fails to have 40-50 cs over whatever AD he is playing against. He also constantly pushes to towers because with good warding it's impossible to stop him.

For tournament I would go with Chaox everytime as Chaox is just amazing and good with tons of experience and does well in tournaments.

But Doublelift is amazing to watch in soloQ.

jpak

Smash Lord
It's because he's regarded as pretty much the best mechanical AD carry, overall and tournament wise he is not the best.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
2 more matches and I should be 30 finally!

Then to brave the land of the solo queue.

Anyone else who wants to take mid can suck my long one.

Mid belongs to Brand.

Unless Leblanc or Graves is involved.

Actually I forgot about Sion.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
2 more matches and I should be 30 finally!

Then to brave the land of the solo queue.

Anyone else who wants to take mid can suck my long one.

Mid belongs to Brand.

Unless Leblanc or Graves is involved.

Actually I forgot about Sion.
Donnnn't doooooo ittttt

Play 50-100 more normal level 30 games before you start doing ranked, you'll thank me later

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I've been getting Jungler for like 85 percent of my games recently. ever since the new jungle nobody wants to jungle. lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
My little brother was like "Come play and watch me carry as Shaco." So I did.
Holy damn my brother learned how to Shaco really well. He did that quick double buff start into immediate ganks and was going from lane to lane harassing and ganking with like, less than 30 seconds between him showing up in a lane after disappearing from the other. And if he wasn't ganking he was countering the Udyr really hard as he came out to try to recover the lanes my brother had left in ruins.

I was really proud of him.

I also learned that against Pantheon in lane you want to bait out his leap strike first, so he doesn't use it to regain his shield thing. At least as Akali, anyways.
And Pink wards are annoying.
-DD

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I feel like that it right but like. I never hit Q. ever. because whenever I move up they always run so its like is my harass primarily just E or do I need to be more in the fray so I can land some Q's?
You're complaining that you can scare the **** out of your opponent by walking towards them?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
My little brother was like "Come play and watch me carry as Shaco." So I did.
Holy damn my brother learned how to Shaco really well. He did that quick double buff start into immediate ganks and was going from lane to lane harassing and ganking with like, less than 30 seconds between him showing up in a lane after disappearing from the other. And if he wasn't ganking he was countering the Udyr really hard as he came out to try to recover the lanes my brother had left in ruins.

I was really proud of him.

I also learned that against Pantheon in lane you want to bait out his leap strike first, so he doesn't use it to regain his shield thing. At least as Akali, anyways.
And Pink wards are annoying.
-DD
if Pantheon is using aegis without using it to recharge his shield or just kill you, he's doing it wrong.

Top Bottom