• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That was practical. Consider Wits End damage as supplemental, not additional.

It gives extra damage, but you shouldn't consider that damage as simply an extra BF sword unless you want to overly generalize damage/sources.

Also, holy booty butt you guys still look at his Solo Q tier list? Sure Yorick jumped from tier 4 to tier 1 on THAT list, but you would have seen him been in the right spot for awhile now if you looked at Draft Mode.

If you're gonna look at his Solo Q list with any worth, you're MUCH better off if you also look at the Draft list in Tandem to better understand where champs fit in. I mean it really shouldn't be hard to pick up on what champs/combos pubstomp. Knowing what characters are good when you take out the "bad" factor is much harder to get right and you should be more interested in that even if you're looking to just be a solo queue Warrior

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So Parley counts as an attack for Wit's End stacks. Makes sense, because it uses Sheen procs and other on-hit effects.
In case anybody ever wanted to build Wit's End on Gangplank.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes it applies on hit and Wit End is on hit

Parrley also applies Malady!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I've seen the light. Karma is absolutely ****ing ******** OP.

Karma all day every day. That shield... THAT SHIELD.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Rofl.
This Cho spotlight is literally "This is how you play as HotShotGG".
-DD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
incoming 20-40 mana taken off spells, 100 range added, and .1 AP ratio plus everywhere

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
They want to make her "more forgiving" to play so I assume they're lowering her CD's a bit. Higher AP ratios would be nice as well, I'm always sad when my ult only hits for 1100 :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
My commando lux skin isn't getting enough love, so this is good news.

Inb4 commando lux is worst skin ever

:phone:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
My commando lux skin isn't getting enough love, so this is good news.

Inb4 commando lux is worst skin ever

:phone:
Her splash is so adorable, but then you see the in-game model and it's like wtf green blob

My fear is her becoming FotM and seeing so many bad Lux players that my brain melts, it happened during her one free week and I fear it may happen again

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
My laptop has no graphics card, 4GB of RAM, and an i3 processer, and I can run LoL with the highest graphics.

Any laptop made in the past 5 years should do it.

Top Bottom