• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Sheep stick is super expensive, and the 9 second silence also gives you +80% damage. But there's also much better ways to get around (most) spells in DotA, through a linkens or BKB. Not to mention Bloodseeker really doesn't have anything going for him early other than a silence that isn't always beneficial to put on enemies.

And you definitely should try to take mid next time you're SS if you enjoy him, can really control the runes well once you hit 6. And you're not having to share farm with a Skelly :p
And you definitely should try to take mid next time you're SS if you enjoy him, can really control the runes well once you hit 6. And you're not having to share farm with a Skelly :p
And you're not having to share farm with a Skelly :p
...what have you done with Iggy?...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
first game with karma went okayish

idk what summoner spells to use

I did flash/surge but for some reason I forget i have surge until the end of a teamfight. soooo maybe i should use something else.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is there a part 2 for the volibear patch?

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im pretty sure he moved Yorick from 4 to 2ish and then to 1

Yeah Yorick has been bumped around a lot of spots. He didn't just randomly shoot up that far lol

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yorick always been really good. Just boring as hell and some people suck at him for some reason.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
first game with karma went okayish

idk what summoner spells to use

I did flash/surge but for some reason I forget i have surge until the end of a teamfight. soooo maybe i should use something else.
I usually use Ignite/Flash. Or if you want to be a super douche to the enemy team and have a extra mantra lying around take heal/flash. Heal cures upwards of like... 600 or so iirc with the mastery. That plus you percentage heal is kinda crazy.

"Oh you're gonna try and kill our AD? Let me remind you that I'm AP Karma and after bursting you for crazy damage on my shield, let me just heal off all the damage your team ever did. Nbd"

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I really don't like Surge because it's used only for offense and can potentially do nothing. Ignite and exhaust just seem better in every way other than taking towers and growing really, really big.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I really don't like Surge because it's used only for offense and can potentially do nothing. Ignite and exhaust just seem better in every way other than taking towers and growing really, really big.
Ignite is used defensively?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I usually use Ignite/Flash. Or if you want to be a super douche to the enemy team and have a extra mantra lying around take heal/flash. Heal cures upwards of like... 600 or so iirc with the mastery. That plus you percentage heal is kinda crazy.

"Oh you're gonna try and kill our AD? Let me remind you that I'm AP Karma and after bursting you for crazy damage on my shield, let me just heal off all the damage your team ever did. Nbd"
Love your avatar Peachkid

Last night I mained Random, take that you ****ing Koreans

MacD

Banned via Administration
after that inhouse, i've been getting 3 man ganked like all night

just last game i had another 3 man gank mid at level 2

i blame you dphat for starting all that

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
3 man gank new meta

you can juke 2 people, but when the 3rd guy is there when you flash, that's how they get ya I tell ya

voorhese

Smash Master
faithkeeper and i just did a premade 5's game in blind pick and we played a group of 5 and they had 3 wins combined throughout the whole team, their highest level player was lvl 5

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Does anyone know if a d/c to reconnect in a game ruins the remainder of a LoLReplay replay?
Or having the replay on faster speeds when it hits the d/c point screw up?

So far the latter happened, but haven't tried playing normal speeds the whole way through yet.

john!

Smash Hero
> solo mid nasus
> start with amplifying tome (for triforce)
> level up e first
> clear waves and gank like ap sion
> have a better late game than ap sion
> win solo queue

discuss

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Enjoy losing mid to anyone worth their salt/any decent mid champ

I like Nasus but you're better off playing him passively than actively unless you HAVE been playing passively farming til you can Q ****

john!

Smash Hero
Enjoy losing mid to anyone worth their salt/any decent mid champ
...how? it costs me 100 mana at level 5 to instantly clear a wave from behind my caster minions, before they even get their ultimate

edit: to clarify, it can only kill the caster minions before level 7, but the melee minions are finished off by your creeps and by siphoning strike

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Because before Spirit Fire can clear waves like that, you have to deal with Ryze Cass Gragas Xerath Morgana Annie Brand Karthus etc winning the lane for free because you're Nasus/melee. Being able to 1 shot casters at level 7 means nothing if early on you're too weak to soak up harass from the lane opponent or can't farm Q without taking a large beating.

That and you're not getting much Q farm that way if you are having to stand behind minions/use spirit fire to secure the gold. If you walk up to use Q, caster is there. If you use spirit fire, only clears out the wave later on and you're missing out on Q farm. EITHER route is lose lose for Nasus. Being able to sit back and not lose the lane to pushing/dying ONLY means something with that character if you are farming your butt off and getting Q as much as possible, which is something you are forced to alter to employ your "broken" Nasus mid strat.

If you're vs a passive mid or something, sure go for it. Nasus loves a super passive non harass lane where he sits there and farms Q all day. Otherwise, just stick to top lane and get used to Q farming til you become a god since he's designed to do that more than he's designed to take mid and spirit fire.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Lol aight so I play this game now. I suck still but I'm getting better.
Gangplank is the coolest champion IMO.

*******s keep using Flash on me and I'm not even level 12. It makes me weep.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I've done Nasus mid a few times vs aggressive mid opponents before. The passive lifesteal helped soaked harass pretty easily. Though I wouldn't mid him vs like... Xerath.

Keep an open mind, anything works in solo q.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I forgot how broken Rammus was....

Then I played him for the first time in like two and a half months. Carried some awful players to victory...twice.

Also, I finally got to play Morgana for the first time in ranked this season, since they didn't ban her....then our support leaves. 4v5, win lane hard, still lose. Mad.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes because it's magic damage and won't contribute to AD scaling abilities and crits.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I said 'backed behind the auto-attacks', dang it!

Also, since most characters gain more armor per level than magic resist and tend to value armor higher as well, doesn't that mean you'll do more damage than with straight-up AD? I'd like to think of this without factoring in crit/abilities.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm just addressing what you said, not some deeper analysis lol.

The specific way you worded it, no Wits End is not essentially 42 more AD.

Top Bottom