• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
New draft mode tier list, Xerath #1

I feel like this thread doesn't give Xerath much love

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Xerath/Cass as top ap mids sounds just about right

Vyke

Smash Champion
I tried Karma/Twitch botlane the other night.

We wrecked ****.

I wish I got to see it from the enemy point of view. Losing hp for no reason and then shielded twitch pops out, dives two with ult and expunges for double kill.

Vyke

Smash Champion
He received a minor nerf a few patches ago, but even then he was slightly popular because of TreeEskimo. Pretty solid vs most tops, though I haven't really tried vs Tryndamere since his popularity rise.

Just pray you don't run into a Kennen.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He's a coin flip. **** the lane and try to be absurd early game, or fall behind and never catch up in Scaling with general tanky DPS.

His laning is really strong but it's entirely dependent on early dominance. If you don't dominate hard enough, EVEN if you have a kill or two and some more CS, if the game keeps going on he will fall behind. That puts a lot of pressure on you to not just go evenish in lane or slightly better, but DEMOLISH top to stay ahead. Against stronger players it gets harder and harder to "dominate" that hard unless the lane MU is unwinnable for the other guy.

Another small thing is that since he's fairly reliant on killing/dominating the lane, he's not likely to carry teleport like other tops and be there for important fights at Dragon/elsewhere. You are almost certain to take ignite on him along with Flash/somethin.

This patch he got a slight buff though with the nerf to pots. Cloth 5 pots won't give you as much sustain as before vs him.

john!

Smash Hero
trynd ***** people who rely on ad because of his shout

and he ***** bursty ap heroes because of his ult

and he ***** sustained ap heroes because he does more damage than them

and he ***** tanks because he has better sustain and higher damage

and he ***** supports because supports suck

Frolossus

Smash Lord
2.10ish shaco double buff was possible about 5 patches ago and further away. Hell, I even have a video of it on yt, ALREADY. But its privately listed.

What he's doing is actually inefficient.
shaya i think since all the camps got nerfed, going 4 red, 1 wolves + take camp then 1 blue + smite = level 3 double buff at 2:15 now

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Harass as in getting harassed, or as in harassing the enemy lane?

And what champ is that aimed at?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
still waiting on my beta invite fff

is there almost always a riki in every game?

Turazrok

Smash Master
still waiting on my beta invite fff

is there almost always a riki in every game?
I didn't get a beta yet. I jacked my friend's steam acc. And no. I see a lot of magina though.

BUT THEY DIDNT EXPECT THE NS

Vyke

Smash Champion
Man, I want a dota 2 key. Come on, Valve... pick me, pick me!

I hope the jungle hotfix is good. It's like the game broke.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Okay so once I get the IP for it I'ma pick up Karma.

I still think she needs better skins but that regular skin is legit anyway.

and as far as the Garden goes. I have been having some real success in arranged 5s with the garden for 2 reasons

1. all Volibear junglers suck
2. instant level 2 off red buff

I mean I guess thats kind of cool being able to do level 1 red buff without leash but I still would rather have the old jungle. what are they doing with the hotfix anyway?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I guess it just hasn't happened yet?

It'll probably happen later today. Its 5am in CA.

OH HEY!
RiotRaRa said:
RiotRara - Service Community Coordinator
Summoners,

We released a couple hotfixes to address some bugs following the Volibear Patch. See release notes below:
Fixed a bug where Nidalee's trap was not dealing damage to targets.
Fixied a bug where Nidalee's trap was not revealing targets, it now reveals both normal and stealthed units.
Fixed a bug where Nidalee's trap was shredding things that weren't supposed to be shreddable.
Fixed a bug where Dragon (on TT and SR) and Baron Nashor were dealing too much damage.
Fixed a bug where Baron Nashor was giving too little global gold.

**This hotfix does not include all jungle changes, which will be released later after further testing.
I mean really Riot, you've been doing so well lately. What happened here?
-DD

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Aside from the obvious "it makes junglers worse," what effect has the jungle changes had in games you guys have played? We know junglers have a harder time keeping up now, but how has that affected your team past that one member?

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Aside from the obvious "it makes junglers worse," what effect has the jungle changes had in games you guys have played? We know junglers have a harder time keeping up now, but how has that affected your team past that one member?
more time spent farming jungle = less time to help failing lanes as far as i'm concerned

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well in all seriousness. wouldn't that make you WANT to go to the lanes more often?

I mean you already know you can't keep up with the lanes by just jungling until 6 (or whatever level) so why wouldn't you go to the lanes and go for ganks?

it seems only good can come from that anyway (IMO) seeing as most times if you don't actually get a kill from the gank they probably blew a few summoner spells so that is still successful to me.

^I'm sure this is all obvious stuff but I was just saying.

Top Bottom