• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
0-21-9 is my udyr page atm. I really miss nimbleness :(.
BTW TNS is tonight. Going to create in a room 8 pm CST. SO Everyone is welcome. I'll be rewatching the replay and critiquing anyone who participates so it's a great learning lesson for everyone of all skill level.

jpak

Smash Lord
always wondered what would happen if nhat and i got on the same in solo queue.. result not good :(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Decided the next 2 junglers I am learning is Amumu and Lee Sin

Amumu first thought because I also need to learn a tank besides singed

soooooo

what do? (runes/masteries/route/what to level/etc)

Vyke

Smash Champion
Look up dose guides on Solomid. People here will give you solid advice, but if you don't want to wait on it, most of those (Approved/Featured) guides can't really steer you wrong.

Also, TNS starting. Get in hurr.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Get skype calls figured out. 1 person send info, everyone on that team add

etc

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
wtf... why do I have a 30 minute download to update the game? All this time for adding ranked teams? RIOT FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Probably a server load thing or something. Updated somewhat early morning, didn't take more than 5 minutes.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Shout outs:

to myself for balls deep dives (that lee Q on DMG's kennen 2 good)

good stuff tonight guys, hella fun

D

Deleted member

to those who msg me

jungler on my team's deployment got delayed a bit so TRYOUTS DELAYED

Turazrok

Smash Master
Shoutout to DPhat's veigar. Thanks for the gold.

Also shoutout to vyke for diving in balls deep with me.
no homo

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Shoutout to Turazrok's Riven. Thanks for the gold.

/yeahiwentthere

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So I tried practicing a tank more. It's really hard to play a tank because I have to rely on others to do damage for me... I mean when I lane top and a shyvana just sits in bush and basically forces me to last hit, that's not good. Ugh...

Any tips on practicing tanks?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't even watch the inhouses and I know Leacero ***** ***. Ur APs are too good.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Anyone have any ideas on what masteries to use on Brandf now that they have all changed?

I was thinking more into the offense tree than utility, but then I realised bonus AP is not really as good as reduced cooldowns and mana/health regen.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Oh god. Last night was hilarious. I was ****ed anyway against Lea but then Turaz gives first blood. (I still love you baby.) I was so sad. Then he did the whole, I'm Morgana and I'll be unstoppable once I gain a lead thing. The only thing I learned was how to juke snares. :p

:phone:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Question. Do any of you guys play on smurph accounts? If not, why not? If so, why?

I play on smurphs so I can practice new champs (free week) without all the points in masteries. Also to see if I'm winning because of skill, and not just because of the character carrying me. : D

I don't play to beat up on new people, and I try to help them (rather, my team) and to practice basics.

The teams are kind of blah, and it takes alot of work to push your team to victory.

================================

Here's a recent game on my smurph which took alot of work:

There. That took a while. What happened was, I laned with a yi. He face checked a bush (I expected it) and he came back with half health. Blah blah yi go back to base to heal *yi doesn't respond and just does his own thing* blah blah. Alot of that, and he fed a bit (early game)... But since we put up a good fight, he became a force to be reckoned with. Dunno why.

So we got our inner turret down, but they didn't get our inhib down, and they ALL got killed. I didn't do very well, so it wasn't me carrying or anything. Just great team work (within four people). I also insisted for them to push all the way to their base when they (the whole enemy team) died. I even had them get dragon : D.

Annie was having trouble mid against ryze, so I volunteered to switch with her. Then randomly yi comes mid and leaves her alone. ;-; So after a lil bit I go up top to help her. I went on a suicide mission to kill the almost dead turret. I didn't care. I was vayne. HAH *in Vayne's voice*

My deaths were at the hand of Ryze, Vayne, and ganks that were too much for us because Yi wasn't really always with the team. Just at the end xD

I was also reckless and aggressive

This is my second time using Vayne too

I also kinda didn't remember the correct way to build, hehe. The enemy vayne did better than me at building.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
21/0/9 on all mid casters

21/6/4 or something if you're not blue dependent and your jungler can use blue

:phone:
Is the extra AP granted by 21/0/9 really better than the extra mana/health/spell vamp that 9/0/21 gives you?

I mean mid>late game you won't notice the extra AP I imagine.

I guess early on though you would.

I find with Brand that he doesn't win games for teams early on, it's his mid>late game nuking that does.

Just my opinion though.

If you care to enlighten me as to why I might be wrong that would be welcome.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
i play on smurfs for free ip boosts
ultimate bravery only
ULTIMATE BRAVERYYYYYYY

I do that too, but on my main account. With friends. So far I have lost.

Also, smurphed again with Vayne, and this time I was in mid...

Orianna and Ashe were both mid. So I just played it safe, but they would tower dive loool...

Orianna backed... but Ashe tower dived (I was safely behind it) and got killed.

Ashe was obv beginner in MID, and I killed her every time. I mean, I harrassed her SOOO much. She was just auto attacking the minions without really knowing why. So that was an easy lane...

She did quit. I think it was my fault. I got four kills on her easy.

Top Bottom