• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** yes. I claimed team names "Batman" and "Robin." :]

edit: and "Volibear" on another account.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Team Nü Meta gogogo

AD Lux mid, jungle AD Sona already established, we need more!

D

Deleted member

any dedicated jungler want to join my team in a few weeks (our jungler will leave for Thailand and live on a boat with no wifi). remaining people on our team are all completely ****ing terrible at jungling

requirements:

1. no rage or u have 0% chance of getting in don't care if u are complete ****. serious pep talks welcome/ learning discussions good. rage/anything to put team in bad mood= debbie downer effect=team plays worse cuz ur being ghey = BAD

2. must communicate with team effectively/ call out for CV's/ not dum and go fast 6 route when u are fuken lee sin

3. prefer that u can actually jungle more than 1-2 champs / willing to learn with us as we get better at stuff. we are merely 1600-1900~ elo scrublets. But we will do ranked 5s for sure as well as scrims, go4lols, tourneys

wHY JOIN OUR TEAM?

1. we are homeys
2. 4th place at Newegg Wanfest !!!!!1
3. winning through coordination much more rewarding/fun than experiencing the many retardations of solo q

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Once I get my badass desktop me and my friends are gonna start a team.

I'm gonna have to get back into the swing of things, buy a few more champs too.

Right now I have Brand, Morgana and Cho Gath.

Gonna buy Xerath next.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
So many teams coming out in public threads, perhaps some teams should scrim? average elo of 1400 on my team i'm sure we could do okay against anyone not platty

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
any dedicated jungler want to join my team in a few weeks (our jungler will leave for Thailand and live on a boat with no wifi). remaining people on our team are all completely ****ing terrible at jungling

requirements:

1. no rage or u have 0% chance of getting in don't care if u are complete ****. serious pep talks welcome/ learning discussions good. rage/anything to put team in bad mood= debbie downer effect=team plays worse cuz ur being ghey = BAD

2. must communicate with team effectively/ call out for CV's/ not dum and go fast 6 route when u are fuken lee sin

3. prefer that u can actually jungle more than 1-2 champs / willing to learn with us as we get better at stuff. we are merely 1600-1900~ elo scrublets. But we will do ranked 5s for sure as well as scrims, go4lols, tourneys

wHY JOIN OUR TEAM?

1. we are homeys
2. 4th place at Newegg Wanfest !!!!!1
3. winning through coordination much more rewarding/fun than experiencing the many retardations of solo q
See pm thanks.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
start cloth and pots. rank W over everything else. farm early on. get a phage quickly. To harass, E->W->autoattack as much as you can->Q->autoattack a lot. you do that combo once at like level 7 or something and you've got her to about 1/3 health and she's gotta heal it all up before going back in.

Lots of irelias start off trades with Q->E and I just E->Q them during/after the slow/stun, and jump away in cougar, taking just a couple autoattacks. If you open up with E you can get one autoattack in, force the pounce away, and then jump up to her and let phage procs and W do the work.

Yes, Irelia's E has less range than her autoattacks, but you can force her to autoattack once, then back away, then go back in and autoattack, etc while you're just healing up with W. Not to mention you can Q to a creep with low health, and then do the combo.
Irelia's my #2 most played champion. I appreciate the attempt to give me tips, but this is all stuff I know and I still feel like wriggle's -> atmog's on Nidalee gives her serious problems. I doubt the nidalees you're playing against are speccing tank Nidalee if you're trashing 2/3 of their HP with each combo at level 7.

Caitlyn's range and traps is why. It's just too hard to trade hits with her when you can't use bushes. I can show you why it's so terrible if you want. It's pretty depressing. o.o
I mean, Caitlyn seems to do great in a lot of solo matchups, I just don't see how it's supposed to work out vs. someone who has decent range with a heal + steroid and then can jump at her with stupid base damage @ level 6. I would have you show me, but I'm pretty garbage at Nid, so it wouldn't really show me anything at this point.

Before the nerfs to her, you beat Akali by zoning her real hard in the beginning, which is pretty risky if you're running flash/teleport instead of 2 escapes. If she gets a decent amount of CS, even if she loses in farm early on, she's gonna trade a ton better at 6 and just outdamage her sustain.
Again, I just don't see it if Nidalee is speccing right. Nidalee should end up tanky as balls before Akali even has the chance to start negotiating burst trades.

Nidalee DOES care about harass. It's not like she can just shrug off good champs' harass anymore. If she's autoattacking Yorick while a ghoul is hitting her she's gonna get ***** by it. E+W in the beginning is going to do half her life if she doesnt run. She'll use a ton of mana by just taking it and autoattacking back every time Yorick uses a spell.
Again, I feel like we're talking about different characters, zzz. w/e, you might be right on this one because I have never understood how the hell some Yorricks seem to do meaningful damage while others don't do jack **** vs. anyone starting cloth + 5, but I sure as hell don't understand it.

And I've played all these matchups a ton on both sides, always beating the Nidalee, and taking advantage of ppl that arent playing it right when I'm nid.
it sounds like you're basically just always better than your opponent anyway.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Wow too bad the name EPIK is already taken. I offer up my tank Evelynn.

Also, for the record, I'm a jungler but I don't consider myself dedicated yet.

jpak

Smash Lord
Is the ladder active? Can you play 5s? Just wondering since I don't see anyone on the site rankings. It would be nice if you can see what team you are playing in select and ban accordingly.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It looks like the ladder is active. You can at least send out invites to your team when you select Ranked 5s. I don't know if their website has everything updated yet, though.

You should thank me for letting you have jpak and friends, bro.

jpak

Smash Lord
Is it available? That's goood. If it gets taken I think riot support will change it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Probably since you are competitive team they would give it to you. I don't know if it's available because I didn't go ahead and make it XD

Oh, reason you won't see ladder yet for the new teams is b/c people have to play 5 games w/ their team to get listed on ladder.

jpak

Smash Lord
Doesn't matter my team sucks. Solos always feed/lose lane zzZzzz. all the games I win in 5s against decent teams, I have to deal with a 5+ kill disadvantage and a fed solo.

ON THAT NOTE I AM LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL SOLO MID/TOP PLAYERS THAT PLAY A LOT OF CHAMPS.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I play top with a lot of champs, mayne.

But I think you forgot to add "THAT ARE NAMED DANGR" in your request b/c I know you hate everyone but Dan b/c of your bromance with him *sadface*

jpak

Smash Lord
dan doesn't like me it's okay

and scyx17 being ranked 10th in solo queue just amazes me

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Doesn't matter my team sucks. Solos always feed/lose lane zzZzzz. all the games I win in 5s against decent teams, I have to deal with a 5+ kill disadvantage and a fed solo.

ON THAT NOTE I AM LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL SOLO MID/TOP PLAYERS THAT PLAY A LOT OF CHAMPS.
Yo, give me two weeks and you got yourself a new "bro"

:)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
New Team name: Leroy Jenkins

I got it YAYAYAYAY

Lol @ fear boner and poons

Top Bottom