• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Abel1994

Smash Lord
So why did they nerf ww ult to 1.7 and not Malzahar?

so stupiiiiiiiiiiid

Oh yea thanks for telling me about the hallowing thingy I bought 3 hp quints.
I replaced it for my armor pen magic res armor quints.

I only have 2 rune pages. 1 for tank and 1 for ap

jpak

Smash Lord
I've always wondered why all runes don't cost the same, has riot said why they have some at 820 and some at 205?

Getting a full set of energy marks is gonna take forever :(
get the flat energy regen runes instead of per level. look at the numbers per level is better at lvl 11, and pretty sure kennen energy cost goes down as he levels.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Why bother getting special runes that're Tier 2?
And exactly how would jungling Twitch work, all I know is he's almost as squishy as TF so I always start with Vamp scepter.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I paid 17,220 IP for runes at 20.

9 ArPen Reds
9 MPen Reds
9 Flat Armor Yellows
9 Scaling MRes Blues
3 ArPen Quints
3 Flat AP Quints

I still have another 18,970+ to spend on more runes when I finally farm up the IP.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I never understood why Kennens would need health quints or Doran's shield, I get sustainability, but your usually AP mid and no other AP mid I know gets dorans shield or has health quints.

I run AP quints and start boots. But then again I don't have a guide on solomid.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Kennen likes flat HP stuff so he doesnt get bursted down. Doesnt matter how much sustain you have if annie just melts your face off.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I paid 17,220 IP for runes at 20.

9 ArPen Reds
9 MPen Reds
9 Flat Armor Yellows
9 Scaling MRes Blues
3 ArPen Quints
3 Flat AP Quints

I still have another 18,970+ to spend on more runes when I finally farm up the IP.
Get Flat AD marks & Quints
Flat MR blues
Flat HP Quints
and Mana Regen/lvl Blues

IMO

That'll cover most champs decently.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Yeah those were all in my pile of stuff to get, outside of mp5. I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted to get those yet, but I probably will.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
quote of the day

nasus: i hate being solo top because i just get focused as soon as i can carry....

Wrath`

Smash Master
Kennen likes flat HP stuff so he doesnt get bursted down. Doesnt matter how much sustain you have if annie just melts your face off.
This would validate Doran's shield in my thoughts, but 26*3 is only 78 HP in flat HP quints, doesn't seem like that outweighs some good ol flat AP or movement speed.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm bored and won't be doing any halloween related stuff all day/night so I might as well type this un-important **** up.

Twitch - x3 Crit Chance Quins, x9 Armor Pen Marks, 9x Dodge Seals, x9 Flat Magic Resist Glyphs.
Shaco - x3 Movement Speed Quins, x9 Armor Pen Marks, x9 Flat Armor Seals, x9 AP per level Glyphs
Twisted Fate - x1 HP Quin [(temp) x2 Flat AP quins], x9 Armor Pen Marks, (Temp) 9x Flat Armor Seals, x9 AP per level Glyphs
Singed - x3 Movement Speed Quins, x9 Magic Pen Marks, x9 Flat Armor Seals, x9 Magic Resist Per level
Fiddlesticks - x3 Magic Pen Quins, x9 Magic Pen Marks, x9 Mana regen per level Seals, x9 Flat Cooldown Reduction Glyphs
Anivia - x3 Flat AP Quins, x9 Magic Pen Marks, x9 Mana regen per level Seals, x9 AP per level Glyphs

Abel1994

Smash Lord
The lady looks like eve with dragon cloth

with a fugly look on her.

her moves deal with magic so i assume she will be a jax 2.0

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Every time you guys talk about Kennen I want to buy him. Maybe he's the AP carry I'll actually be able to play decently?

Also, in regards to the Kennen open build and rune stuff. Just look at his kit, then compare it to the kits of other AP carries. You should be able to figure out why you grab HP quints and Doran's Shield as opposed to AP quints and boots+3 pots just from that.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Double on hit effect (AoE in ult if I'm reading that correctly o_O), big movespeed buff, armor shred, innate tankiness from her ult's passive and active. Only thing she's lacking is solid CC (though her ult's active has it).

Also, her ult CD can be easily reduced just via laning/jungling/ganking or whatever. Guess we'll see where here bases lie, b/c her kit has potential for ridiculousness.

Dragon is hella ugly in pics, imo.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Her kit seems like she could jungle, but it depends entirely on CDs and her base armor/AD values.

Ren's kit even has sustain but his CDs are so long he's a terrible jungler.

Also, in regards to the Kennen open build and rune stuff. Just look at his kit, then compare it to the kits of other AP carries. You should be able to figure out why you grab HP quints and Doran's Shield as opposed to AP quints and boots+3 pots just from that.
I run 9/21/0 on Kennen so I really don't need health or the doran's shield. I'm free to start with 15 extra ability, sustain myself with potions, and have boots at level 1. Boots + 3 is the stronger item start on almost any caster, especially one who relies so heavily on movement speed like Kennen, so I'm not really sure why I "should be able to figure" it out. Frankly, your condescending tone really bugs me, since you have never even played Kennen.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
guys, it's literally not possible to tell yet whether she will be op, up, or whatever. numbers mean everything.
No, but it's fun to speculate.

I personally think she looks UP, unless you can 'save' your dragon form for quite a long period of time.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
just lost the worst game ever!! They had

Teemo
Janna
Rivin
GP
Shaco (ad)

We couldn't take down any of them because of how good they could run around....and how fed they were >.>

Top Bottom