• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

jpak

Smash Lord
dunno what google showed but people dont like him because he signed up for both the canadian wcg qualifer and us wcg qualifier, his reasoning is dual citizenship allowed him to do so. wcg's ruling on the matter is that he would be allowed to play in the US wcg qualifier because he signed up for it first and would be disqualified in the canadian wcg qualifier. however, his canadian team was already knocked out of the qualifier when the decision was made so the ruling did nothing really.

solomid is just at much fault but most people watching probably dont realize that regi's team original roster is with kobe24 and not dyrus. dyrus should not be playing as you cant add players this late into the qualifier. roster should be xpecial regi chauster kobe24 saintvicious, saint was supporting at the time.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Sorry Dan zoso and Brett for d/c and triple fail jungle. I swear its good and fast, just heavily reliant on blue. The fact I DC twice right as creeps spawn is more BS than Penn and teller can make a TV short about.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
You needn't apologize to me. I was there when it first happened, I believe you.
And if it helps, I'll vouch for you so they might believe it too, if they don't already.

Anyway. I'll have to go into a practice game or something as Sion so next time I get matched up against him I'll have a better idea of his cooldowns, etc, so I can maybe figure out a better option than just... getting zoned and outfarmed.
Or maybe he just poops on Vlad and I did well to survive and stay in the game, dunno.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry Dan zoso and Brett for d/c and triple fail jungle. I swear its good and fast, just heavily reliant on blue. The fact I DC twice right as creeps spawn is more BS than Penn and teller can make a TV short about.
U AND UR ****ING BUILD ARE TRASH.

jk. it happens. :(

ZoSo

Smash Champion
No need to apologize, Zac. I've come to enjoy your wacky antics in normals.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Nunu needs better skins...
I'm with Tom. I actually like all of his skins. My biggest issue is just that I like his default so much that I don't entirely know if I want to buy a skin for him, even if he probably is my most played champ. The only two I'd really consider over default are Grungy and Nunu Bot, but in order for me to really want Grungy they'd have to change the look of his E (and his R, preferably). I'm not very fond of being a walking garbage disposal and still throwing ice. It makes the skin feel incomplete to me.

My issue with Nunu Bot is just that, at least in my opinion, purchasing a legendary skin for a champ is showing a certain level of dedication to that champ. And even though Nunu is my most played champ, I don't feel like I'm to that level of dedication yet. There's still so much that I have to learn about him before I make that decision to own the legendary.

jpak

Smash Lord

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Who flipped the switch john? You seriously got some security issues bro, just calm down. I was just making a light joke that everyone could understand. Didn't think it would rile you up so much. Also, mogwai asks me to duo just as much as I ask him. It's a mutual agreement. Don't know why you think mogwai carried me to my current elo. Guess that explains why my elo higher then hits?
Your elo is higher cause I duoed with you during your initial boosted games while mine were already expired IMO :p

OK, so that's probably a lie, but this is probably true. You're more willing to play Kog Maw than I am, hence, higher elo.

Top Bottom