• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Someone makes a pun from your name and you flip out and start raging

I guess I shouldn't judge, since people don't make puns from my name very often.

john!

Smash Hero
i'm only a ******* if others treat me (or one of my friends) the same way. i hate trolls and other people who are douchebags for fun. i'm not having fun right now lol.

edit: and dphat IS having fun. proving my point.

john!

Smash Hero
If you're not having fun, why are you sticking around?
because why should i let someone **** talk me for free? i'm not a pushover.

not sure why this thread is all about me now, i was making a facetious joke about how some people in solo queue like to blame others and two haters decided to go hater-mode on me.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
because why should i let someone **** talk me for free? i'm not a pushover.
If being a pushover is more fun than raging over the internet, why not choose to be a pushover?

not sure why this thread is all about me now, i was making a facetious joke about how some people in solo queue like to blame others and two haters decided to go hater-mode on me.
Where was the "hater-mode"? And please don't tell me you're so sensitive that you think "john!ing" is hate.

what's your guys' opinion on Graves?

I'm thinking about buying him
They're nerfing him, so keep that in mind.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah, we call it John!ing.
Dphat ahead of the curveball

LOLOL so clever dphat!

i haven't heard that 20 times during my smash career!

*insults edited out*
Huehueuhue

Yo I like chicken, feed me some ok ya

*jpak*

Anyways, AD malz? I ****ing hate you all. A lot.

Buy Olaf/maybe Wukong. Depending on how strong the buffs are, you will see more of them

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
hmm, I heard only Graves' passive was getting a minor nerf.

I'll probably buy him regardless of nerfs because he looks fun and Hired Gun Graves looks sexy as ****.

I have such good reasons for buying him, I know. :troll:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I am no where near your level though man. I could see you succeeding by yourself no problem. Im just average man, I dunno do you have any tips?

I naturally fall under that leadership role but talking only gets so much done for me, I tell people exactly whats about to happen and what they should do, and they either dont do it or do it wrong and feed.

I went 8 and 0 by 20 minutes in my last game and we lost. Its been a real depressing night haha.
that would be you

vvvvvv

and now i know why everyone hates on you

you're a jack*** for the fun of it, good luck with that though, maybe it's why no one likes to acknowledge you

But but...losing to zelda is still embarrassing >_> looool

<3 MacD

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Runes for AD Malz? Armpen, mp5 yellows, some random blues? Or go full AD because why not?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Olaf's buff is decent, but it still doesnt fix his core problems as a jungler or top laner.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The problem is SV has some really good calls but not enough people listen to him, people need to listen to him more. To many egos don't work well in a team,

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, I can see why Regi would be upset b/c it was also other people's faults for being so far away and split from Baron.

Sure Regi could have stopped/slowed them down to buy time for the team, but he wasn't the only one at fault.

john!

Smash Hero
i respect saintvicious more now, he made good calls that match and (in my opinion) his team lost him the game

oh and does anyone want to describe all this dignitas drama? everyone seems to hate them for some reason. i guess they messed up the rules of some tournament?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Why is it so freaking impossible to have fun on Dominion :( Without fail someone ends up getting a broken *** champ and either they get all the glory or they're on the other team and you might as well not even try. I want a short game sometimes but it's just so demoralizing :(

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Why is it so freaking impossible to have fun on Dominion Without fail someone ends up getting a broken *** champ and either they get all the glory or they're on the other team and you might as well not even try. I want a short game sometimes but it's just so demoralizing[/COLasdfOR]

You don't play terrible champs in Dominion. The best advice for Eve players in Summoner's Rift is don't play Eve. The same goes with, say, Veigar in Dominion.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
is there any reason for dyrus not to go philo against rumble? it keeps his health up and lets him farm so much easier with his q

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
is there any reason for dyrus not to go philo against rumble? it keeps his health up and lets him farm so much easier with his q
If getting the philo as opposed to something more immediately useful would cause you to miss a lot of CS because they're stronger than you and trade a lot better, then don't get it.

He was probably already losing his lane, so in that situation getting it would be a bad idea.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i laugh at dphat's joke and you get all personal and insult me

glad to know dphat provoked you enough to hate on me too, sorry me and dphat are friends

on the point of the game

regi is failing so much in lane, it's kinda funny, also his luck with blue buffs

we have xpecial's, dyrus's, and regi's stream all on in the same room, pretty fun to watch it from so many points of view

jpak

Smash Lord
i want to see a third game because i think dignitas will show something we havent seen before. i hope so at least.

btw was voyboy beating dyrus? if so by a lot?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
scumbag jatt, step up your baron steals

dyrus couldnt take voyboy one on one and kept getting zoned alot

MacD

Banned via Administration
i want to see a third game because i think dignitas will show something we havent seen before. i hope so at least.

btw was voyboy beating dyrus? if so by a lot?
2nd game he was for sure. just kept shoving the lane to the tower and was up like 100 to gp's 65 or so

first game was a bit closer

but first game noc ganked rumble, 2nd game udyr ganked top a bit. but rumble was in control at least the whole time both games, keeping gp at his tower

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
how can anyone call me a jack*** when unprovoked posts like this occur on a regular basis? i never post **** like this.

/salty
yeaaa i obviously do not seriously think that fluttershy sucks at having opinions. im 'insulting' him about a cookie monster skin

Top Bottom