• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Is there a LoL tourney today or something? I can't help but shake the feeling I'm supposed to be watching something.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, that would be so boring but amazing. LEMME GET BETTER AT CREEP KILLS AND THEN YOU'RE ON!!

Btw, just went 11/1/9 with Lux. My one death was cuz I got ballsy and decided no to b while I was almost done with the TP, them Teemo got me lol.

jpak

Smash Lord
wickd's new team:

Support : Tim "Wetdream" Buysse
AD Carry : Marcel "Lyumi" Haas
Solo Top : Mike "Wickd" Petersen
Jungler : Paul "Soaz" Boyer
AP Carry : Henrik "Froggen" Hansen

Abel1994

Smash Lord
lol, that would be so boring but amazing. Lemme get better at creep kills and then you're on!!

Btw, just went 11/1/9 with lux. My one death was cuz i got ballsy and decided no to b while i was almost done with the tp, them teemo got me lol.
damn you teeemoooo!!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Looks like ocelote is taking wickd leaving the team pretty hard lol

Abel1994

Smash Lord

My first good game with yorick.

The only reason yi got all those kills is because i ulted him leaving me with assist

we took on a 2v5 that way too lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Jungle ad malz is actually legit and fast. I have a replay if anyone is interested.
'Tis legit.

Also, unsure if our WotAs Reed and I had benefited you from your voidlings. I know things like Olaf's undertow gives life from spell vamp...
If not, you still got AP and vamp anyway, for the other abilites.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
He's like ww when it comes to ganking, though I guess he's better cause his voidlngs have 451ms. Also GA is silly good on him. His voidlings die when he does, but not if you have GA. Double voidling real threat.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think I'm going to hop on to this AD Malz craze next time I get on LoL.
-DD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ugh, losing a ranked game and knowing it's your fault is a pretty horrible feeling.

your core build is tear brut manamune

after that you choose between merc and CDR boots

you can go for a BT, Frozen Heart, Banshee's and Last Whisper afterwards

If you get a FH or any other CDR reducing item you should sell the CDR boots for mercs

Triforce (and sheen) is bad because you won't really be autoattacking that much to make it useful and your voidlings don't really benefit from anything that triforce provides

john!

Smash Hero
Ugh, losing a ranked game and knowing it's your fault is a pretty horrible feeling.
blaming yourself?!

you are doing it wrong. you need to try and find something else to blame it on, preferably another teammate. if you are having computer issues, or maybe your life isn't going too well, those can be good excuses too. in the end, as long as your ego comes out unscathed, then you are a success.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I prefer to lose games because of myself because I actually learn from them.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nunu bot is too expensive.
Cookie Monster Nunu imo sucks balls.
Dominator is alright, but I dont like the fact that it's 100% black, dark armor and such.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wcg starting soon

also, just because a skin is expensive doesnt mean its not awesome

MacD

Banned via Administration
welp, i already said i was done discussing my solo queue luck, but someone decided to flip his douchebag switch for no reason.
that would be you

vvvvvv

oh, and macd thinks it's funny, because i called him out for hating the midwest in another thread, because he came here and lost to a zelda player. more trash.
and now i know why everyone hates on you

you're a jack*** for the fun of it, good luck with that though, maybe it's why no one likes to acknowledge you

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Who flipped the switch john? You seriously got some security issues bro, just calm down. I was just making a light joke that everyone could understand. Didn't think it would rile you up so much. Also, mogwai asks me to duo just as much as I ask him. It's a mutual agreement. Don't know why you think mogwai carried me to my current elo. Guess that explains why my elo higher then hits?

Top Bottom