• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I love e-sports drama

Not sure who's technically right in this situation though

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I hate Regi, and a bunch of TSM... but what Jatt did and this whole rematching thing is stupid. Game was over CDE had won, they should have moved on.

john!

Smash Hero
All of Karthus's abilities give vision, that's weird
wait, his ult gives vision now?

gg twisted fate!

Dear diary,

I'm jungling, about to get 6 at golems. Enemy Ashe is solo top and misses her ult on ally Nasus. The arrow travels and smacks me in the face, killing the golems. So much hate.
...why was ashe trying to hit her ally?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
My ally >_>

Also, I went for the longest time thinking you were Dr W on LoL and that you were a douche for not responding to anything I'd say, but it's actually DUB FROM SOUTHERN PINES, NC WHO'S THE DOUCHE.

jpak

Smash Lord
All of Karthus's abilities give vision, that's weird
Don't be fooooled, try W in bush.

Dear diary,

I'm jungling, about to get 6 at golems. Enemy Ashe is solo top and misses her ult on ally Nasus. The arrow travels and smacks me in the face, killing the golems. So much hate.
Acceptable because you said dear diary :))

I hate Regi, and a bunch of TSM... but what Jatt did and this whole rematching thing is stupid. Game was over CDE had won, they should have moved on.
What jatt did is okay because he apparently asked for an admin beforehand, and the admin said it was okay. dunno if that's true but it's what he said. if you were dignitas and found that you really should play another set would you not bring it up to the admins so you can have another chance for a fully paid trip plus lodging to korea?

whatever i think the better team won in the end..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've always wondered why all runes don't cost the same, has riot said why they have some at 820 and some at 205?

Getting a full set of energy marks is gonna take forever :(

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I've always wondered why all runes don't cost the same, has riot said why they have some at 820 and some at 205?

Getting a full set of energy marks is gonna take forever :(
don't get energy marks... energy runes are pretty ****ing terrible, only ones you should even consider are the energy regen/level seals for Kennen.

I'm wondering why Mogwai is doing ceramics.

:phone:
because I enjoy it?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That's actually exactly who I'm getting runes for :c

and whoops, i meant seals, not marks in my other post.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I liked runes better in beta where I'd just hit a give me runes button and it'd spit out some random t3 runes.

Also this page needed more Metaknight.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
how much does a full rune page cost usually?
I'm needing to make probably 3.
1 for carry
1 for ganker
1 for support

can anyone give me estimates on how much i need to save up?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
fuh.

thats a lot. I don't know if i value that over more champs atm. =/

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
if you wanna be super cheap in the meantime, you can probably just run ArPen Marks, Armor Seals, MRes Glyphs, and AD Quints on everyone and get by. For a full runepage, that's 9 x 410 + 9 x 205 + 9 x 205 + 3 x 1025 = 10455 IP.

alternately you could run Gold/10 quints which'll feel more natural on supports and that'll run the cost down to 8905.

also I don't know what you mean by ganker.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I don't even care who's right, Regi just sounds like such a ****ing ****** every time he opens his stupid mouth that I'm taking Dignitas's side.
What, you don't like to hear somebody stumble around and butcher their English?

Regi does sound like a kid in middle school when he talks. It's painful to listen to.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
If you wanna be really cheap buy the t2 halloween runes, only slightly worse than the t3 ones and a fair bit cheaper.

Idk I really dont understand where the IP johns come from I always have enough for new champs + whatever runes I dont have that I feel like messing around with.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If you wanna be really cheap buy the t2 halloween runes, only slightly worse than the t3 ones and a fair bit cheaper.

Idk I really dont understand where the IP johns come from I always have enough for new champs + whatever runes I dont have that I feel like messing around with.
I bought the T2.5 HP quints, 2 HP less but I save 1000 IP or so. The other ones don't seem like they're as good deals.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer

I don't have IP problems, but I play this game a ****ton, started shortly after it went public, AND spent a bunch of RP on champion bundles when I started. I completely understand where IP johns come from, coming into this game from scratch is a total ****ing ***** at this point and that's really frustrating if you're trying to come in and take the game seriously.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I don't have IP problems, but I play this game a ****ton, started shortly after it went public, AND spent a bunch of RP on champion bundles when I started. I completely understand where IP johns come from, coming into this game from scratch is a total ****ing ***** at this point and that's really frustrating if you're trying to come in and take the game seriously.
To be fair I've been playing since before S1 started. I haven't started an account since then.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I've been playing since about the time Abel said, and I totally know what you mean with rune problems. I only have like, 2 full rune pages.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've been playing since april and I have 7 rune pages, problem?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Just an FYI, if you buy more than 350 runes the you wont be able to use them... or something. I've heard of a glitch with too many runes that screws up all your runes and stuff.

Also, I just caught one of these meta knights.

Top Bottom