• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
so let me get this straight, people are getting warned/infracted for something they did outside of smashboards?
No, people are getting warned for inciting drama on the boards for things that happen to have happened outside the boards. Fishing for flames and trolling is trolling, I don't care what it's about.

Oh hey its smash boards most hated mod.
Please make posts even partially contributing to the thread. Otherwise, go entertain yourself elsewhere in the forum.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Virg, you're too nice.

Anyways, let's talk about Orianna. Even after nerfs she's still a strong pick. I don't understand why people still see her a support. It wastes so much potential O.o

Okuser

Smash Ace
Virg, you're too nice.

Anyways, let's talk about Orianna. Even after nerfs she's still a strong pick. I don't understand why people still see her a support. It wastes so much potential O.o
Orianna is gamebreakingly overpowered, you always build her pure AP. She is banned without fail every single game.

The problem with her currently is her insane AP ratios, along with lane dominance and huge teamfight presence(pokes coupled with huge aoe)

But the problem with her that most people agree upon, and that makes her extremely overpowered, Is the AP ratio
on her shield (e) is far too high. It needs to be toned down immediately and then riot can determine if she's in a good place or not.

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So I never knew this game was free until today, even though a bunch of my friends play.

Why did they never tell me?!

Anyways I'm currently 2 hours away from having it.

So if I like it, I'll be posting here more often.

Cia

das kwl
^ Karthus *****. He snowballs absurdly hard and is really powerful in team fights.

But if you wanna be loathed completely, learn LeBlanc

:teemo:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
sitting on that 1635 elo right now

which I know isn't **** to most of you but I skipped elo hell (for now) im 13-3

and those loses I had were from a long time ago so basically im on a 8 game win streak...I'm happy.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nice. I'm 4-1 currently in ranked hopefully I can get up there lol.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Haven't started solo queue played one game with dastrn where ww's only item was bloodrazor 30 in GG
Haven't touched it since

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hey you too! :3

I am now waiting for the patches to install.

Only 52% complete.

Getting this game is taking forever.

It had better be worth it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
no, people are getting warned for inciting drama on the boards for things that happen to have happened outside the boards. Fishing for flames and trolling is trolling, i don't care what it's about.

Please make posts even partially contributing to the thread. Otherwise, go entertain yourself elsewhere in the forum.
ghost in the shell

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
NASUS BUFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

c:

Jungle nasus will be interesting, I've been thinking ever since they said they'd be changing jungle spawn times that it would make nasus a beast jungler, but the main issue with his jungling right now is that his q goes up too slowly.
(like in an extremely optimal fashion with really really really tight execution Nasus can snowball his jungle speeds, but his health is so dangerously low doing so and it takes longer than one blue buff to get through that hurdle)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
sitting on that 1635 elo right now

which I know isn't **** to most of you but I skipped elo hell (for now) im 13-3

and those loses I had were from a long time ago so basically im on a 8 game win streak...I'm happy.
Lucky. I wish I'd known about the big ELO boost on the earlier games you play. I would have waited rather than jump right into it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
NASUS BUFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

c:

Jungle nasus will be interesting, I've been thinking ever since they said they'd be changing jungle spawn times that it would make nasus a beast jungler, but the main issue with his jungling right now is that his q goes up too slowly.
(like in an extremely optimal fashion with really really really tight execution Nasus can snowball his jungle speeds, but his health is so dangerously low doing so and it takes longer than one blue buff to get through that hurdle)

they did say he'd get lifesteal adjustments, as well as other unnamed buffs, so it probably won't require really really really tight execution.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I meant at the moment, who knows what he's like after this.

Perhaps he's getting a stacking life steal passive kinda like ww?
Or maybe spirit fire/his ult will also heal him.
trololo

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
maybe if his ult scaled with AP better than it does.

my dreams.

Top Bottom