• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Ugh, how can you guys deal with playing Solo-queue by yourself. I keep getting paired up with at least 1-2 really incompetent players every game. I'm like pulling my hair out.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just quit 3 weeks ago because of that, Omni. I'm playing games that don't punish me just for playing.
I'm happier now. Sucks that a good game is ruined by that, but w/e. There are lots of good games.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I notice I loose alot by bad teammates but when I decide to jungle I win a lot more :/ Guessing its because ganking makes em rage quit.

rsr2

Smash Lord
My problem is people leave when I play solo queue, 5 out of my 8 loses were because someone left right when the game started. They were mostly Yi's :awesome:

I can barely tolerate solo queue by myself but I still torture myself to play >_>

solecalibur

Smash Master
Normally have my pre5s team here and there, when i need a game i just go in thinking im gonna lose and try new builds or keep trying consistant builds learn to farm etc

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@inb4ban, and all other Smashers he was with tonight (fizwidget and ChewbaccaSauce): ****. YOU.

What the **** gives you the right to come into a game online and harass me for no god damn reason? And WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TROLLING THE **** OUT OF ANOTHER SMASH PLAYER.

Smashers are nice people. So WHY THE **** DID YOU HARASS ME FOR AN ENTIRE GAME ABOUT SOMETHING NOT EVEN RELATED TO THE GAME. I'm just trying to play a ****ing game that I enjoy and I get trolled the entire match? And I've never done a damn thing to you? Or ANYTHING to deserve that kind of harassment?

And all of you playing with him are just as ****ing guilty for not telling him to shut the **** up and be a decent god damn person.

That just made me ****ing hate the whole SWF possy thing so ****ing much. **** you guys.

D

Deleted member

@inb4ban, and all other Smashers he was with tonight (fizwidget and ChewbaccaSauce): ****. YOU.

What the **** gives you the right to come into a game online and harass me for no god damn reason? And WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TROLLING THE **** OUT OF ANOTHER SMASH PLAYER.

Smashers are nice people. So WHY THE **** DID YOU HARASS ME FOR AN ENTIRE GAME ABOUT SOMETHING NOT EVEN RELATED TO THE GAME. I'm just trying to play a ****ing game that I enjoy and I get trolled the entire match? And I've never done a damn thing to you? Or ANYTHING to deserve that kind of harassment?

And all of you playing with him are just as ****ing guilty for not telling him to shut the **** up and be a decent god damn person.

That just made me ****ing hate the whole SWF possy thing so ****ing much. **** you guys.
LMFAooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wow, back above 1600 elo again.

****ing has been forever.

inb4 I learnt solo DURP Wdyr in ranked games only to victory.
I have learnt so many champions purely through first time and onwards in ranked games only. I'm the dirty guy who gets yelled at "FFS NEWB BAD AP SOLO TOP MUMU"

john!

Smash Hero
does anyone know what the cutoffs are for gold/silver/bronze? it doesn't seem to be ranking or any specific number...

i hit silver just now and am thinking about just not playing solo queue anymore and getting the silver prize. will elo decay before then or what?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Mogwai, you've probably been asked this a million times, but what runes do you run for teemo?

DUB

Smash Lord

On scale of 8 to Mad, how angry are you?

Okuser

Smash Ace
Any gold players here? I'm about to get gold. I'm pretty tired of the 2k elo players trolling me so it's harder to get gold... quite frustrating.

Top Bottom