• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

D

Deleted member

Heimer is a great mid imo

i 1v1ed some dude's heimer as chogath and proceeded to get *** handed to me by tower death (not 5v5 game)

just needs the team to be built around him and imo decent as hell, although some people poop on him really hard. far from the worst character

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I seem to have next to no problem with Heimer as Tristana. As Ashe, slightly annoying but still not difficult at all.

@UTD: All 2 of my last 3 matches I played against a Ryze.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Vayne, Morgana, Fiddle, Tryndamere, Blitzcrank. I was Vayne 7-1 for the mid game. My team was garbage and refused to initiate. Ended 9-6 because once their noct and olaf got fed there was nothing I could do to stay alive.

I'd love to see a 2k+ elo player try to carry that ****.

D

Deleted member

this thread is pretty cyclical

wish people with power would do something about it but they don't

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Just played a solo lane 2v1 as singed vs heimer/janna, was sooooo annoying pre-6.
I just played a solo lane 2 v1 as Leblanc vs Malphazar(sp?) and sonna, was annoying but luckily the sonna wasn't very good support

the game became 2 v 5 because everyone who didn't DC was just bad
lucky for me 2 players on the other team DCed for a little bit when we were gaining momentum

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What do you do against Shaco when you get stuck 1v1 against him? I was got my *** handed to me 3-4 times cuz he caught me off guard with a gank or something and I couldnt get away o.o

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Take flash, buy wards, save your escape spells for when you are threatened

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
What do you do against Shaco when you get stuck 1v1 against him? I was got my *** handed to me 3-4 times cuz he caught me off guard with a gank or something and I couldnt get away o.o
Don't get caught alone. Or have instant cast cc that he can't dodge with his ult

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
zac, im gon play a ryze ;P jk jk

oh god abel that's 2gud! Dominate top elo wit me dood! I got dibz on dat SCARY *** CROW *****!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Vayne, Morgana, Fiddle, Tryndamere, Blitzcrank. I was Vayne 7-1 for the mid game. My team was garbage and refused to initiate. Ended 9-6 because once their noct and olaf got fed there was nothing I could do to stay alive.

I'd love to see a 2k+ elo player try to carry that ****.
I would have built a warmogs and an atmas. Vayne's like THE ranged carry who can get away with that.

With a great lead I also would have told my team to try to zone baron up for the shizzle mcnizzle.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah... you can ult to avoid ww's ults as well as malz'. Malz's suppression is really hard to dodge though, ww's pseudo consistent for me.

I'm pretty sure you can't dodge fiddle's fear though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im wondering if Tristana can rocket jump in place right before the attack part of Nunu's ult and dodge the attack/hit nunu.

S l o X

Smash Champion
so me and my friend duo q right.

why the hell does he gain 40+ elo per game and i gain 14? -_- (i play support, he plays carry)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I got Bronze. I'm pretty scared to try for sliver because I went from 1300+ to 1255 because we had a 4th pick that went Corki after I locked in first pick Ashe for someone to get me jungle.

He then feed Nasus like 7 kills in like the first 10 mins. I wept.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im wondering if Tristana can rocket jump in place right before the attack part of Nunu's ult and dodge the attack/hit nunu.
No. You can still be hit by grounded hits while airborne. It's just a visual thing so you "leap" over walls instead of slamming over them like gragas lol.

Same thing with Corki. You can't avoid the damage from that with Valk. However, with WW and to a much harder degree, you can avoid their ults with a very well timed escape. Their ult goes off, you get hit, but fly away.

That guy playing Nidalee talks way too fast lol

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Just played a game with a ad gragas and he went 16/4/23.... we lost. I tried fighting him and he killed him in like 2 sec flat

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
I play heimer a lot.

15 wins -2 losses with him in solo queue. Only Solo top/ solo mid.

Got 416 cs a few games ago haha.

It's just hard to play him because team mates always whine if I have him selected. I never lose my lane. UNLESS against jax.

Jax is like a hard heimer counter man lol

Wrath`

Smash Master
Ung. Just had a game where my team didn't know what overextending was. We had the game in wraps, but everyone just deiced "hey I want to farm halfway in enemy territory and get ganked hard". So when we had to defend (and after 2 3/2 failed surrenders), our Akali quit and I decided to Catyclism our whole team in the middle of an Anivia ult. Lets just say we surrendered 4/0 quickly.

Was that a douche move? I have been contemplating this.

john!

Smash Hero
Ung. Just had a game where my team didn't know what overextending was. We had the game in wraps, but everyone just deiced "hey I want to farm halfway in enemy territory and get ganked hard". So when we had to defend (and after 2 3/2 failed surrenders), our Akali quit and I decided to Catyclism our whole team in the middle of an Anivia ult. Lets just say we surrendered 4/0 quickly.

Was that a douche move? I have been contemplating this.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
I wish I bought jarvan... Whenever I see my partners feeding i can ult them on a enemy and flash away :)'

Just finished a 3v5 because a twich and sing wanted to rage quit 2min into game.
Olaf (me) and my 2 partner mf and veigar owned the other 5! its so funny how they rage but we lost because it was a 3v5 after all.
went 15/3/16

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
^I played trundle as a laner the first month he came out and always felt he was good at it. I think I posted about it before. Funny how junglers have become the go-to champions for the solo lane.

I know people disagreed last time I said this, but still think sona is OP in soloqueue. I tanked my elo a while ago due to poor Internet and horrible American servers. Took a break from ranked as a result. Sona got half my elo back in a massive playthrough yesterday :laugh:. Random disconnect in my team blocked me from the full 10 though.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Sona is good because she can carry, but mainly because she prevents your teammates from feeding because of heal. Nothing really new here.

Top Bottom