• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Full page of rumble wins. YEEEEEES.

Must mean i play the bestest rumble evar

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
my jungle xin is like

wriggles > boots (varies) > anything depending on our team and theirs

i like building frozen mallet on him early if i can get it for mid game chasing

also build tanky and you still hit hard. stuff like sunfire randuins and (for boring games wher laning goes til 30 minutes) warmogs>atmas

idk try stuff out

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Guide to Xin:

E something.
Q that thing
R that thing
chase that thing
E that thing
Q that thing
if they aren't dead, you're probably dead.

The hard part comes down to when you press w.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
laning is trickier

he really outlanes a lot of carries just cause of his e and q, at least as long as u dont get baited and ganked lol.

i hate duo laning cause it all depends on lolnoob327's perspective of the game,and u are limited by him. if u are duo idk, fine out who to pick on and what ur partner wants to do.

soloing, if u get like tf or ashe then u should just farm until u get all your skills, then press w q e. its easy harass as long u dont hang around too long and let creeps destroy u

honestly though his jungle is so fast, i would just do that with him. also has amazing ganks pre 6.

start cloth 5 pots probably.. uh yeah i mean you have to learn when to go in and harass and when you shouldnt (just like all melee dps).

also FINALLY hit
why the hell did it take so long, is what i want to know...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
There is absolutely no way to stop Alistair from controlling your team.
there is only one i in alistar btw

and ali has great(est?) roam and his cc combo is very good but nothing forces you to focus him either literally or as a threat imo... i think amumu is better with double (single aoe) stun and constant despair and ganks basically as automatic as alistar's every couple mins. if u cant land the bandage toss just ult first.

Vayne and Rumble both frustrate me. They're carries that can be built as tanky DPS and still be effective...and that just frustrates me.
> ryze avatar

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
there is only one i in alistar btw

and ali has great(est?) roam and his cc combo is very good but nothing forces you to focus him either literally or as a threat imo... i think amumu is better with double (single aoe) stun and constant despair and ganks basically as automatic as alistar's every couple mins. if u cant land the bandage toss just ult first.

> ryze avatar
Yea yea yea >:/ That entire class is just kind of bs if you ask me. Tanky melee DPS are fine but once you add range into the equation I feel like it takes on a new level entirely

Spife

Smash Master
thanks safe and shaya(lul), I want to jungle with him but I'm not gonna bother on my smurf. I just feel like I'm getting out harassed in lane, but yeah I have to rely on lolnoob336 and that usually ends poorly.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Go Xin Zhao in a solo lane against their ranged carry. Pack Ignite, 21-0-9, grab 1 level of Q, then go R>E>W>Q. Open with Cloth and 5 pots. Once you hit level 3 or 4, when the enemy creep wave is smallish, start charging.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
laning against vayne is the most frustrating thing in the world

unless you are playing vayne or lb

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just won a 3v5 in solo queue lol felt good.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
So, my last game I had two teammates that decided pre-game they were going to teach a player on my team who chose vlad "a lesson about team comps" by making our team have 4 AP. I responded by taking mid, and chain feeding a kass who rushed a mejais.

Ah, the adventures of solo queue.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
Go Xin Zhao in a solo lane against their ranged carry. Pack Ignite, 21-0-9, grab 1 level of Q, then go R>E>W>Q. Open with Cloth and 5 pots. Once you hit level 3 or 4, when the enemy creep wave is smallish, start charging.
why max q last.. i mean isnt the bonus damage pretty good? i haven't looked at the numbers but when i played around with skilling i like maxing q before e a lot more (i know youre only helping the bonus damage on the move, as opposed to three things on e, but e doesnt seem to matter).

ill probably just look at the numbers myself then

or just be brave and skill q ONLY
So, my last game I had two teammates that decided pre-game they were going to teach a player on my team who chose vlad "a lesson about team comps" by making our team have 4 AP. I responded by taking mid, and chain feeding a kass who rushed a mejais.

Ah, the adventures of solo queue.
i dont understand this mentality.

even when u are trollling why troll by feeding kills... it makes your team feel like **** and makes theirs sorry for your whole team. no one gets satisfied, and no one feels like they even won the game..

****ing hate this when it happens, even when it's their team

edit
and who is bouncing chest and ookorafan (sp?) on the boards or do they even post?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
edit
and who is bouncing chest and ookorafan (sp?) on the boards or do they even post?
Bouncing chest is Smoke2Joints aka S2J aka the don of gods aka the emperor of gangsta Aka Johnny Kim

Ookorafan is Ook the dk player aka magic Pen

and btw vocal you cant really say much about any character that frustrates you lol (Ryze avatar)

Rumble does need to be nerfed, vayne is idk, I think this game needs an anti tank hero that is super duper solid and make people question picking ashe instead of any other ranged AD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
why max q last.. i mean isnt the bonus damage pretty good? i haven't looked at the numbers but when i played around with skilling i like maxing q before e a lot more (i know youre only helping the bonus damage on the move, as opposed to three things on e, but e doesnt seem to matter).
Audacious Charge does about 15 damage less than Three Talon at max rank, does it instantly, and provides more slow (since it scales with level) and a different type of damage output (magical) so that you don't have your harass shut down instantly by them being smart and packing early armor.

ook

Smash Lord
So I run teleport/cleanse on tristana and get a lot of random hate at champ select. But it seems legit to me....
I take cleanse because I'll be staying toward the back of the fight, but if I ever get stunned, I'm ****ED because then the other team can get to me. You can't flash out of a stun.
Then I take teleport for farming/pushing and stuff.

I seem to do pretty well with tele/cleanse, but are there seriously better spells for trist that I should be using? Or is it just that haters gonna hate?

and yeah I'm ookokorrafaa

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
solo queue!

i pick, malz!

next picks for my team are, teemo and rayne!

last two, of course... are ryze and vlad!

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Climbed up about 70 elo the last few days
I'm still frickin low but it feels good

It's also hella easy now that i have more champs to choose from =)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

jpak

Smash Lord
jpak and friends returning yooo
vs guardsman bob's team thurs 8 pm EST WATCH ITTTT
i prolly wont be playing cuz my inet is so **** here omgomg

Top Bottom