• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I was grabbing an early Sheen, Recursive Bow, and then tank items on Vayne. Eventually I grabbed Trinity Force, but game ended before the Bow was built to something. Just use Tumble and your attack speed to proc Silver Bullets as your main source of damage, pop your free 75 AD steroid (for 12 freaking seconds!!!!) and watch yourself melt everything.
At max rank her E hits you for 440 damage with a 1:1 AD ratio if you pin them to a wall, and her Q scales off of 75% of her total AD at max rank. Man she hurts a lot.

john!

Smash Hero
i love the idea of a ranged carry with agility, it's the main thing i hate about playing most ranged carries, so i might actually get vayne

and yeah, silver bolts takes the same chunk out of your health bar no matter what... :c

someone started a topic about it yesterday and got closed by downvotes lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I had the IP but got Irelia instead since she wasn't nerfed :)

Needed a more late-game anti-carry since I already have Xin Zhao for early/mid-game.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Can't wait to get home and play Vayne. One of the reasons I hate playing AD carries that aren't Ez is that they just run and shoot. Tumble looks like it'll be fun as hell.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I just got Irelia too.
12/3/4 first game as her... I love just storming through the other team to gib their carry.
She's like what Singed would be like if Singed could crap out damage while he ignores every CC ever.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Get in champ select, pick my champ, wont let me switch champs. randoms the rest of the champs for everyone else.

Then in game ali knocks up my teemo, i stay airborn for 20sec... literally. After teamfight i see my dead body fall =(

happens 3 times in game

vayne does insane damage

but she doesn't offer much utility outside of just doing a ****ton of damage

not that I'm complaining but I'd still say ashe corki are better

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Get in champ select, pick my champ, wont let me switch champs. randoms the rest of the champs for everyone else.

Then in game ali knocks up my teemo, i stay airborn for 20sec... literally. After teamfight i see my dead body fall =(

happens 3 times in game
Server issues or something?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah, everything is Loss Forgiven atm.

Idk about the knockup crap, it keeps happening to me everygame.

EDIT: So my ranked game decided to just do aram. Felt good. Both teams had an eve, we bought so many pink wards lol. their cait had a 10min IE, T.T

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Server's are busy. No game for me. Guess I should go be productive... :/

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
DRAMA GANK! :088:

Been playing a lot of Sona. She's quite good. Let's me keep baddies alive and sets up good plays with ulti.
How do you deal with assasins? I played a game against Garen and he'd just kill me nearly every time we met. It was probably the silence there that hurt the most :(

_Dice

Smash Ace
How do you deal with assasins? I played a game against Garen and he'd just kill me nearly every time we met. It was probably the silence there that hurt the most :(
something you could consider is trying to get your slow power chord up before he gets to you, the big difference in speed should be enough to create distance especially with reverie

Jazriel

Smash Ace
You don't. -_-

I find I either live by the skin of my teeth, or an assassin with the help of their team will get me and end up trading unfavourably. Usually I live by the skin of my teeth. Sona's spacing is similar to Lux's so I can usually do quite well with W and flash.

I've had a few games now though where no matter what their assassin (kat/vayne/akali) wants to kill me and only me. It ends up costing them teamfights since I ult and then draw them away, but there's really not a whole lot you can do when someone wants to play to lose and focus only you.

And the E proc w/ passive is pretty useful, but really I find I never use it. Idk if it's because doing damage is generally more useful, or if it's because I'm still getting used to managing power chord and cooldowns.

My build so far is the same as my Lux build pretty much. Dring -> Tear -> Lucidity -> Morello's -> Rabadon's, though for Sona I finish up with Rylai. Games don't usually get to the point where I have Rabadon's and AA/Ryali though.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Interestingly enough... Crit reds could be good on her b/c of her passive and Q.
10% * X% where X is the chance of having a Q + Passive proc up.

That makes it somehow better or more feasible than the 10% * 100% where 100% is the chance of you trying to attack something.

I love this place. Also, I tried MPen marks. They suck.

Spife

Smash Master
How do I suck less at this game?
and how do I carry?

also, I want to start playing premade 5's (ranked or normals), I'm mad at the soloqueue random chance thing. Also, use of skype (or I guess ts) is preferred, because vent haaates me.

Name is Spife in game.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh :( Then what is the point of AD Sona? Haha.
High base magic damage burst addition which wrecks if you have a level advantage, coupled with reasonably good scaling on CDR while building damage.

But yeah if Power Chord actually could scale with auto attack damage, then AD sona would actually be good.

Her power chord passive options are also reasonably good for an "anti-carry" of sorts. Similar to Urgot.
She has long range low cool down auto locking harass,
she can reduce the damage output of someone by 20%,
she can slow someone by 40%,
she can stun them at level 6,
she can heal herself and has a movement speed steroid,
she has really good base damage burst.

Top Bottom