• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
btw i have four riot singeds left from pax

1 has a dibs on it i believe

i also have a pax jax but idk if i want it or not

SleepyK

wu dollars?

jsut send me nudes of tom and mogwai that i know you guys have

i think i will hand out at least one riot singed at most 2
but WE'LL DO THAT LATER

SleepyK

i had 11 riot singed and i could have gotten more, but i figured 11 was enough.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm building nocturne wriggles boots ghostblade then a defensive item like ga or bveil then black cleaver then getting the other defensive item.

found a jungle route that lets me finish in 3:45 with double buffs. He's pretty fun.

SleepyK

or you know, we're friends, i gives it to you for free

i expect nothing in return, it's w/e broski.

but because both pakdude and mogface want ones, perhaps i'll have to give out my last one here too

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice
or you know, we're friends, i gives it to you for free

i expect nothing in return, it's w/e broski.

but because both pakdude and mogface want ones, perhaps i'll have to give out my last one here too
I don't want your handouts.

I'm not a part of your system, Sleepy!! K?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kleeck, you should be glad you're not playing with me so far today. I'm 0-4 today, and I fed in our last TT game with dan and chad. I sucked balls. playing bad. ugh.

S l o X

Smash Champion
sleepyk posts in this thread? awesome. [; we need to play more (you play at like 4am rofl)

jarman and urgot are kind of fun. still need to get used to jarman's ult.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Amazing afternoon of LoL...

First game Dan, Me, Dastrn queue up. Our two puggers take bottom lane and go 0-8 because they apparently can't help but push the lane. We just surrender after they start roaming as five and systematically destroying towers. Turns out our puggers were like lvl 26/27 and everyone on the other team were 30s with over 900 wins. Second game we get a Pirate who starts with a long sword and doesn't deny his lane at all... in fact he keeps pushing it, despite Dastrn repeatedly asking him to stop auto-attacking. He leaves. We wait a few minutes and surrender so he gets the leaver mark. Third game, we get a jungle Nocturne who starts trying to tower-dive at level 5 and feeds the other team each time he tries to gank. When Dastrn asks him to play more carefully, he disconnects too.

SO MUCH FUN RIOT! I LOVE YOUR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM...

Dastrn did the math. In each of the three games, the 1-2 puggers we had had more deaths each than the other three of us did combined. How does their matchmaking system fail so hard?

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Amazing afternoon of LoL...

First game Dan, Me, Dastrn queue up. Our two puggers take bottom lane and go 0-8 because they apparently can't help but push the lane. We just surrender after they start roaming as five and systematically destroying towers. Turns out our puggers were like lvl 26/27 and everyone on the other team were 30s with over 900 wins. Second game we get a Pirate who starts with a long sword and doesn't deny his lane at all... in fact he keeps pushing it, despite Dastrn repeatedly asking him to stop auto-attacking. He leaves. We wait a few minutes and surrender so he gets the leaver mark. Third game, we get a jungle Nocturne who starts trying to tower-dive at level 5 and feeds the other team each time he tries to gank. When Dastrn asks him to play more carefully, he disconnects too.

SO MUCH FUN RIOT! I LOVE YOUR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM...

Dastrn did the math. In each of the three games, the 1-2 puggers we had had more deaths each than the other three of us did combined. How does their matchmaking system fail so hard?
pretty sure zolg and i had a worse round
guy instalocks jungle nocturne
team can't kill kass/ashe because they have a hard on for jarman and shen
literally have all of the area around baron warded so they try to kill it, get it low, have it stolen and get aced
heres the kicker
we had 2 smites and feast

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Nocturne sure is a QT.

I've only played one game with him and kinda failed. I kept forgetting to use my spell shield + blinking with my ultimate.

God dammit riot why make an OP champ faceroller that requires an extra 2 inputs compared to the other OP face rollers.
dammit.

john!

Smash Hero
i've been seeing more and more karthuses (karthi?) on livestreams. people are gonna find out how good he is, he's gonna become fotm, he's gonna be nerfed, and i'm gonna rageeeee :mad: at least they un-nerfed anivia lol, i can go back to playing her as my mage if karth gets the nerf bat

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Why don't more Nocturnes Lane?

He doesn't seem horrible in lane. like the one time I saw a laning Nocturne he did much better then all the horrible jungle nocturnes I have seen

Top Bottom