• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

john!

Smash Hero
i smartcast everything. when you get all your skills, take a few seconds and hover over them so you can see the range, then keep it in mind for the rest of the game. you can pull off spell combos ridiculously fast.

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice

I'm 1 win away from 1400 in ranked 3s. It's not really getting hard yet, although we did have an HOUR long 3s game last night, where the other team kept turtled up and the only way we beat them was finally catching one of them trying to counter push after we traded 1 for 1 at their inhibitor.

More 3s please. Tonight? Mayhaps? Perchance? Excellent.

Also, this thread delivers. Trynda comment is gold.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer

Limeee

Smash Champion
Anyone here play Vlad much?

I need some 1v1 practice vs him and a couple other champs.

Renekton, Corki... just to name a few
i play a decent corki/vlad. but im super inconsistent and haven't played much ranked

IGN: Limeee
i am always on the swf chat whenever i have LoL on, but i cant play today probably maybe later tonight

:009:

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Nocturne doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm 1 win away from 1400 in ranked 3s. It's not really getting hard yet, although we did have an HOUR long 3s game last night, where the other team kept turtled up and the only way we beat them was finally catching one of them trying to counter push after we traded 1 for 1 at their inhibitor.

Hilt, I completely agree with your Akali description there, except I build sheen before Rylais, and often even before I finish my boots. The damage you get from double proccing your Qs along with sheen bonus damage is just absurd. She's my 4th most played champ, after Udyr, Zilean, and Urgot.

I'm mad that it's Urgot free week, since he'll get way more attention and maybe get nerfed again...also, when I pick him, I'll have a bunch of people thinking I'm a free week urgot, when he's the ONLY champ I ever bought the day they came out.
umad???????

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So I'm playing Cass, getting better at aiming her Q. Learning how to harass better in lane too. Only thing is that each game someone feeds uncontrollably so I don't know how I'd do in a normal game :/ Not ready yet, but who knows when. She's fun though

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Smart casting isn't really necessary, but it helps with precision on characters with incredibly tiny cooldowns if you find you have trouble clicking, lol.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Update: gotten used to smartcasting Twin Fang, so glad I did :awesome:

@Wobbles: After Fiendish Codex, you say you rush Giant's Belt? Is laning still going on by the time you finish this? I'm having a hard time gauging because A) I haven't gotten good at farming with her yet and B) I've only played new champ games and laning keeps on ending absurdly early

Also, which runes do you run?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Vocal:

MPen marks
mp/5 seals
mp/5 or CDR/level blues
health quints

Laning length varies from game to game.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Smart casting with brolaf when you have blue buff and 40% CDR is a must.

How else are you going to throw and pick up axes 2-3 times a second? (Seriously, its lolsy that you can do an aoe nuke that does 50% of olaf's AD twice a second with its base damage while STILL auto attacking)

Shame dumb ***** like Anivia demand dat blue buff. :p

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smart casting with brolaf when you have blue buff and 40% CDR is a must.

How else are you going to throw and pick up axes 2-3 times a second? (Seriously, its lolsy that you can do an aoe nuke that does 50% of olaf's AD twice a second with its base damage while STILL auto attacking)
waaaaa I thought they fixed that.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You're thinking of a different bug.

What they "fixed" was a bug in which when you threw the axe to land on a certain point, if a champion was moving through the point just as it landed, they would be hit by the axe twice. This bug occurred because there used to be a bug in which Olaf could have 40% CDR and be throwing axes and picking them up again, but the damage wouldn't be getting reapplied (so you'd be throwing 4 axes in 2 seconds and only the first and last would apply damage).

So little ezreal is running away from meh brolaf, I predict where he's gonna be and throw my axe RIGHT where he will be standing where the axe lands and he would be applied the damage twice.

Being able to throw and pick up axes twice a second with 40% CDR is still in though.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
armor pen marks and quints. flat armor seals, and flat mr glyphs. you can change the marks to attack speed but its up to you. You can either do a split 15/6/9 or 15/0/15 or 0/21/9. dont go the offensive route. he has too many builds as he can play many roles. go look up lilballz, saintvicious, theoddone, and kobe24 for builds

btw im going to hear how you think the veigar and poppy new skin art is soo cute gg
Still no entirely sure what route to take. Like I go from double golems, wraiths, wolfs, golem, back to red and die.

I'm going either armor pen/attack speed reds, armor yellow, MR blues, and HP quints.

jpak

Smash Lord
Start with Q, and start at golem not double dolgems and go 21 defense you should not be dying.

john!

Smash Hero
playing on my teen-level smurf is a new guilty pleasure. you just get fed every game. today i went ad kass and trolled the enemy ap kass that he was building kass wrong, then next game i won a 4v5 by getting fed enough as cho'gath to instagib any of the 3 squishies on their team who built no magic resist. i feel like kind of a douche, but it's great stress relief and i try to be helpful to my team, which is what counts, right?

jpak

Smash Lord
I don't know how you are dying, are you picking up your axe after you throw it to reset the CD?
armor pen marks and quints, flat armor seals? get Q EWQ then max E and then W. 0/21/9

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I don't know how you are dying, are you picking up your axe after you throw it to reset the CD?
armor pen marks and quints, flat armor seals? get Q EWQ then max E and then W. 0/21/9
K I will try again. Does my lack of Armor Pen quints make me clear less fast maybe?

Should I have enough HP to gank at the end of my route or will I be forced to b?

Top Bottom