• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

GOD!

Smash Ace
a nocturne that laned probably was intelligent enough to try hum laning and jungling, and actually experiment with the chat

thus being more intelligent than the hordes of noob jungle nocts.

just my guess why he was better

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
He can clear the jungle really really quickly and has super strong ganks with red buff. :o

The other day I cleared it in 3:30 with 3/4 health left.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
It's fine by me: they're not good enough to stay there so they'll just fall back down.

Just means Jiji gets to stream more :bee:

jpak

Smash Lord
He shouldn't get banned, just can't believe people are paying him $100 for 100 elo lol. TOO MUCH MONEYYY

john!

Smash Hero

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You know what's the most awesome thing in the world playing malzahar?

You're up against any one with a stun at top.
You've been harassing them so they're getting desperate and decide to try to uber kill you.

Take for example, Annie.
I have my voidling on next spell. I e her while standing in [my own] creep wave. She pops her q to stun me and than goes for w, auto attacks and ignite.
During that 1.75 seconds of me being stunned, my voidling takes about half of her hp (along with minions). Q, ignite, first blood.

Pretty much works against anyone but leblanc. Coz she's a ***** who outbursts you for the most part.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Ryze build?
Sapphire Crystal and 2 pots
Boots and Tear (or Catalyst)
Catalyst (or Tear)
Glacial Shroud or Negatron Cape
Negatron Cape or Glacial Shroud
Finish Banshee's
Finish Frozen Heart
Rod of Ages, Void Staff, or Archangel's Staff

That's pretty standard, and you'll rarely have to deviate from it due to how perfectly it suits him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
sleepyk u r the coolest nicest person

i already have paxjax and riot singed but if i didnt i would totally do u for one

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
dan tonight can u help my jungle nocturne by just joining a practice game with me and letting me watch u clear the jungle and just talking me thru it (your masteries, runes, what you are skilling up and using when)? ill just take ashe and go solo and leash your golem or whatever then watch/listen

sounds real nooby but i just cant seem to do it xd im sure im doing 1-2 things stupid wrong

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
dan tonight can u help my jungle nocturne by just joining a practice game with me and letting me watch u clear the jungle and just talking me thru it (your masteries, runes, what you are skilling up and using when)? ill just take ashe and go solo and leash your golem or whatever then watch/listen

sounds real nooby but i just cant seem to do it xd im sure im doing 1-2 things stupid wrong
ya sure.

makin me feel like EXPERT jungle NOCTURNE PRO when i still mess it up, and ive only run through it like 10 times so far ha.

I've been running 0/21/9 with points into strength of spirit, all the damage reduction masteries, dodge, and nimbleness.

flat AD marks
armor seals
att speed glyphs and quints
(if i end up using nocturne more ill adjust these, specific to how much damage I'm doing with Q and his passive so I can clear each camp without excess autoattacks and such)

cloth armor+pots
Q, W, Q, E.
blue, wolves, wraiths, red, double golems.

Aside from that there's some small things you need to make sure you do that I can show you in a practice game. It seems to be about spreading out the damage you deal with your passive and making sure you hit everything with Q.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yo this is Athene, the #1 pali in the World (of Warcraft).
The scary part is he's actually really really good at all the games he plays... and he spends all his spare time past that trollin the **** out of people

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Nocturne is a stupidly fast early jungler.

I can clear everything bar red at just tinkering the 3 minute mark or so.
But then I have to wait 20+ seconds to get a potion or two through me because I'm at reasonably low health.

Using AD quints, Pen Marks, AS Y/B.
Do the wolf camp before blue golem (can do the entire camp by 1.55 [walking sucks]).

even though his kit is generally over powered, the heal from his passive is like... the worst in the game.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Nocturne is a stupidly fast early jungler.

I can clear everything bar red at just tinkering the 3 minute mark or so.
But then I have to wait 20+ seconds to get a potion or two through me because I'm at reasonably low health.

Using AD quints, Pen Marks, AS Y/B.
Do the wolf camp before blue golem (can do the entire camp by 1.55 [walking sucks]).

even though his kit is generally over powered, the heal from his passive is like... the worst in the game.
skipping red makes everyone jungle fast

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
skipping red makes everyone jungle fast
I'm matching Olaf speeds prior to Red.
Not many characters can boast this. The only thing thats stopping him from doing a 3.30 jungle (or less) is his base health/armor.

I'm running 16/3/11 masteries (3 in defense). Perhaps throwing armor yellows will allow him that survivability to do red. But then I worry about his ability to do wraiths.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm matching Olaf speeds prior to Red.
Not many characters can boast this. The only thing thats stopping him from doing a 3.30 jungle (or less) is his base health/armor.

I'm running 16/3/11 masteries (3 in defense). Perhaps throwing armor yellows will allow him that survivability to do red. But then I worry about his ability to do wraiths.
I've done the full jungle in 3:30 with 3/4s health left. >.> Average like 3:40 tho.

0/21/9 and armor seals and you'll be high enough health to live confrontations with counterjunglers.

Top Bottom