• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
tryn top, kayle mid, vayne bot.
WHO DO I TAUNT. ANYTIME WE KILL ONE, THE OTHER TWO ACE OUR TEAM.
I've been having the worst games lately.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Gold is basically the new Bronze.
Plat feels like silver or goldish, then diamond has Plat level players that play for fun as if it was bronze.
Challenger seems to be the only deal where some top players actually find it important to be higher, so Challenger new Diamond?
Well, I don't actually think it's Bronze (thrash bronzies npnp, gold players are slightly trickier though)

But like

We had this Kassadin mid vs Jarvan, he goes 0/6 in lane, but ends up 10/10 at the end of the game and he's just saying in chat "dw guys, I'll carry you" and we're just like... you're the reason this game is so hard in the first place. >.>

I expect more from Gold III players, that's all.

I only played 3 ranked games in Season 2, but I think it's significantly harder to get out of divisions than it is to go up in elo, iunno.

Oh well, platinum, here I come.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
oh and that nid actually bought a mejais lol
gg this game isn't a pizza crap at all

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Laned against a teemo that had 331 ranked teemo games in s2, and over 500 ranked teemo games in s3

How can a person like that exist?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
(yes)
(my team lost when they started bickering in champ select anyway)
But then next game... ****ing godly coordination from my team. Rushing to bot lane tribush to get a cheese first blood if bot lane facechecks works more often than it should. My top laner Renekton somehow stole enemy blue with a ward. Ryze+jungle Rammus double tp ganks. Rammus feels soooo good when you get ahead and your team has brains.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
"YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE" - AP Gangplank
Pls tell me this is your next voice hack.

Also thoughts on Corki with adapted blue build.
Lizard + Muragauntlet + Ionian + BT/bork look like they work, even though you don't have Ez's 1k range.
I guess the problem is LW or not LW ? And if not, what else ?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
"revive Karthus"
Sure why not, what's the strat behind revive ? Be a pain twice in a major tf ?

And black cleaver suffers the same problem LW does, which is 3/4 of Corki's spells do magic damage and you waste money on excessive cdr on top of that.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Then why go blue build at all since you can't proc the chilly mittins that often. Chilly Mittins makes the blue build.
Also armor shred from his E anyways

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
So is Spirit of the Elder Lizard the best item in the game. I mean even with the nerfs it still does stupid damage on any champ that doesn't use DOT's.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Then why go blue build at all since you can't proc the chilly mittins that often. Chilly Mittins makes the blue build.
Also armor shred from his E anyways
Idk, even without procing gauntlet as often as Ez you still get AD, true damage, max cdr and infinite mana. Still worth it imo, even if it definetely needs tweaking.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
But rocket range is basically Ez Q but I dunno if it procs effects. Otherwise after using rockets you need to get into AA range in order to use up that proc.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No it doesn't and yes u do. Blue build corki is basically like just to let him spam cds and mana. And reduce his rocket cd. And he scales with ap/ad/cdr really well. Idk. Only time i've ever seen corki in real play was specifically for his rockets and shred. So i'd imagine it'd be a good idea to do something similar to blue build at least as far as cdr is concerned.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
The Loading Screen no longer appears off-center in your monitor after Champ Select, when in Borderless or Windowed mode.

Karma Buffs.

Flash and gay Singed/Voli/Jayce stuff fixed.

Today was a good day.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Karma feels really strong as a support and Karma buffs sound crazy.

What do people do to salvage a lane when you're losing, and how do I beat Elise and Singed?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, Karma is definitely not 'strong' as a support. Shes viable, but not 'strong'. Shes better as a mage imo at least (or at least she was before the changes) and even then shes not a top or 'strong' mage.

And Im not saying shes bad, Im just saying shes DEFINITELY not a top 10 mid or support, which means shes not 'strong'.

Renth

Smash Hero
1770 MMR Heroes of Newerth player trying out LoL

I don't really want to play LoL but I have such an astounding about of friends who play it so I see no reason not to.

Renth13 is the handle in game

feel free to join in the fun

Okuser

Smash Ace
looks at patch notes

"omg hecarim and khazix FINALLY nerfed!!!! maybe I'll start playing this game again...."

"....oh wait Tresh is still UNTOUCHED LOL"

guess I'll see yall next patch. or however long it takes riot to fix this game.

and yall better not be building that blue **** on corki. like come on.

trinity force is still god on corki

Top Bottom