• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm not. I bought Ahri and won with her in ranked, 7/2/11 got a triple kill and stuff. She's pretty freaking fun.
Would have died a couple more times, but luckily I have 3 flashes that somehow always seem to be up. Kinda hard to use her against a frontline as beefy as Naut+Malphite though.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
That's why you play Nasus top!

I'm at 93 points for my promotion series into Gold V. Hopefully I don't get ******* in my next few games.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i would just pick vayne top and win regardless if singed goes proxy or not

Player-3

Smash Hero
that has nothing to do with it.... nunu would just be shoved to his tower or forced to tank upwards of 3 creep waves at once because of how poorly he kills minion waves... his tower would get wrecked

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Plus, how does Nunu deal with the constant pushing? I don't really see Nunu as a great farmer under turret.

lolnunu

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I mean nunu outscales him.

But in all seriousness, at around the time singed gets to proxy farm, can't nunu just tank the wave and give the yeti beats, consuming to keep up health?

MrEh

Smash Hero
They nerfed consume's heal and minions actually hurt. Nunu cannot facetank the creeps forever. He'll eventually have to let the creeps get to his tower, where like people said, Nunu cannot clear to save his life.

Also, Nunu doesn't outscale Singed. Unless you're relying on lucky Empires that most likely will not work.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Went Fiora mid vs Nidalee, was quite fun! Got first blood at 6, and stuff.
Then lost game because of a bad fight, we had the game if that didn't happen though.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Today I learned something.

Riven is hard to towerdive.

I am glad Asdioh sees the light.

Also I'm playing Taric solo lane again. Had this support lux who just yelled at me all game for going mid Taric.

Suddenly Taric has slain an enemy! Triple kill!

Then I went 4/0/1 vs Jax in top lane.

Taric2G

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
But what does the "G" stand for ?
This is a mystery.

Also I finally understood how Mordekaiser works : self W in creep wave, get infinite shield.
I feel so dumb

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
eh there's almost always something better than taric lane for team utility. Taric lane is something along the lines of "unorthodox thing that CAN work/is fun to mess with but is by no means top pick for my team".

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
you had the game if you didn't pick Fiora
But I was usually able to instakill/near instakill their Tristana! I even discovered that Fiora's ult can follow Trist if you ult her mid-rocket jump. I got a reaction from her in allchat for that one.

I am glad Asdioh sees the light.
What's generally the best skill order for Fiora? I started with and then maxed W first, put a couple points in lunge and then started to max E. Also my build... I started with pots, rejuv bead, wards, was able to kill Nid at level 6 with just the rejuv bead and had like >2k gold. Her sustain is pretty good with lifesteal quints. I then got vamp scepter, brutalizer, tiamat into hydra, IE because I was fed, then was going for LW before the game ended.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
eh there's almost always something better than taric lane for team utility. Taric lane is something along the lines of "unorthodox thing that CAN work/is fun to mess with but is by no means top pick for my team".
Normals tho. Ahaha.
But I was usually able to instakill/near instakill their Tristana! I even discovered that Fiora's ult can follow Trist if you ult her mid-rocket jump. I got a reaction from her in allchat for that one.

What's generally the best skill order for Fiora? I started with and then maxed W first, put a couple points in lunge and then started to max E. Also my build... I started with pots, rejuv bead, wards, was able to kill Nid at level 6 with just the rejuv bead and had like >2k gold. Her sustain is pretty good with lifesteal quints. I then got vamp scepter, brutalizer, tiamat into hydra, IE because I was fed, then was going for LW before the game ended.
Yeah, Fiora follows all non-stealth blinks, dashes etc. If Tristana flashed it'd still follow her.

Vs squishy AP casters like Nid, max Q then W for the AD boost. I've only maxed E first once and I found that to be somewhat meh. Maybe max that if you're jungling or something.

Against anyone else, just max W then E.

If you're wondering about build, rush Hydra asap. After that, Ghostblade/BT/LW/IE are all decent items. I tried 9/0/21 yesterday with life steal quints, walking to lane with 9% lifesteal is amusing to me.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
q > w or w > e not q > e.

Actually, q > e might be ok for singed or someone who literally never will autoattack. Otherwise, not maxing W first or second makes you cray cray, no matter how many ":p" faces you post.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
u get 5 ad per rank....

that so much less than e

the riposte return boost isn't even that much unless ur vs like xin or some ****

Edit: Not to mention u tend to itemize for hard ad early on and not attack speed. It's so much more synergetic to get the bonu as and ms from e

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
5 AD is a lot, plus it adds to your burst if they decide to fight back.

I've tried maxing all of 'em, I've found w first to be consistently better.

But whatever you reckon. ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Gotta remember that the extra AD from W goes into all her other skills as well. And AS is not useful without damage, that's why you never see ADs rushing AS items out of the gate (save for boots 2 sometimes).

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
wut that makes no sense. Adcs don't build as first cuz they all need scaling dmg to go with their built in steroids and to well...carry.

Cuz u DO build hard ad first on fiora the extra ad from w is so measley compared to e. The extra as improves her dps way more than 15 ad past rank 1 would.

items are not = skills. if an adc had a 120% as steroid i can guarantee u would they max that over 15 ad to go with their lifesteal and already high ad from items.

again let me emphasize that's almost 3 PHANTOM DANCERS worth of as...

just sayin'

not saying w max is bad. It's just not optimally efficient. It works fine.

Player-3

Smash Hero
who even cares about fiora? even though all your opinions on w max are wrong its not like maxing the better skills will change the fact that all you can do is rampantly feed with her

Top Bottom