• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I don't write down instances of people being *******s, I just remember them, sorry I can't pull up some screencaps for you XD but I haven't got them!

Edit: if you like someone, that's you, my opinion isn't law. In my experiences though, he's been a ****. It could just be ridiculously coincidental that every game I've had him, on multiple accounts, he's an asshammer. I could've caught him at bad times. I'm leaning more towards him just being a **** though.
lol you could just give me examples of what they said, you don't have to provide copies of form t87 and i19 in triplicate.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Could just drop it and stop arguing over a guy and a team that neither of you know personally.
We're not arguing, I just respect dekar's opinion but haven't seen anything from clakey consistent with this behavior, so i'm wondering if it's a difference in standards or behavior I'm not aware of.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Errr, clg is probably the strongest NA team right now, so I wouldn't describe it as the final nail.

Depends on who they're replacing him with, in my opinion jiji is a bit passive and this meta particularly encourages making plays from mid so they'd probably benefit from a midlaner whose style is more focused on that. At the same time, it's worth keeping him around if they patch the meta to something more passive from mid.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Tbh curse is probably the best time in NA by a pretty large margin. They remind me of old TSM with their strict practice schedule and consistency in recent events. Also jiji stepping down isn't surprising, his recent performances been mediocre at best, anyways their is a lot of talent mids in NA.

:phone:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Tbh curse is probably the best time in NA by a pretty large margin. They remind me of old TSM with their strict practice schedule and consistency in recent events. Also jiji stepping down isn't surprising, his recent performances been mediocre at best, anyways their is a lot of talent mids in NA.

Curse? Really?

Count me surprised, when did this happen?

Dekar173

Justice Man
They've stepped it up, and from what I've noticed others have sort of become complacent. TSM being the primary team I'm thinking of when I say that. Then again they get 30k+ viewers whenever they're playing... so I don't think competition really matters to them.

Also p3 accept my friend request you ugly bietch

S l o X

Smash Champion
Jiji hasn't been playing poorly it's just that he carried CLG so hard in S1 and everyone still expects him to. Now Doublelift and Chauster are real and the other two spots I have no idea about.

Player-3

Smash Hero
sc2 ladder system basically

but say, if the leagues were bronze silver gold platinum

when you hit gold you will stay in the last spot in gold league no matter how many times you lose, but you will be matched up with people of your hiddin MMR (elo) so you may be playing with silver/bronze people.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Looking at the patch notes.. Some notable things

Ezreal attack speed nerf
Nami got buffed. Tidal wave is faster now :0 quite excited for that
Jungle got buffed in gold and big creeps got more HP while small creeps lose HP..

Spirit of the lizard elder gives 10% cdr! Rushing this more often now on my junglers.

Spirit of spectral wraith doesn't have unique cdr o.O

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Monkey's Agility
Now additionally increases Udyr's armor and magic resist by 4% per stack

o
Now Udyr won't have problems with being kited!
oh man they made targeting cones attached, I might start playing Mord now o_o
You now have a few extra seconds to finish a kill streak if the target is the last member of the team alive
lol

Dekar173

Justice Man
Darius 100% has the best laugh. You can spam the **** out of it, cause it's kind of like 64 taunts. Super quick and I think one of the audio files overlaps with others

edit: you can't taunt cancel, so it's not really like 64. But you do get overlapping sounds sometimes. gdlk

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Wait.
I would be legitimately mad if I payed $15 for Nunu bot skin and people who ignored me couldn't hear it.
Nothing makes me madder than dying and hearing Nunu bot laugh, what if I couldn't do that to others D:

:038:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
beginning to think people dont know what a lot of the older champs do. had a game a few weeks ago where our mid lost to morde because "they never seen him before". plus just lost a game because our khazix "couldnt use any skills" when trying to solo a fiddle

solo q pls

Top Bottom