• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
???

What in the world

This is the weird part of youtube alright

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
First time I watched that, I had the sound off

I WAS MISSING OUT ON SOOOO MUCH

PENTAHKIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL

Cia

das kwl
An interesting little conversation about M2K playing league

MacD (1:20): those are close in probability
m2k is just going to farm bot lane
forever

The Ice Climbers (1:20): LOL
HE WOULD

MacD (1:20): when isn't he camping the ledge as sheik

The Ice Climbers (1:21): he wouldn't miss
a single creep

MacD (1:21): push to riven
river* lol

The Ice Climbers (1:21): he could farm mid and bot

MacD (1:21): and then back ever time

The Ice Climbers (1:21): perfectly
after 2 waves. have 24 cs
maybe farm the jungle if he takes tp
TheREALM2K. 10:00 mins. 280 cs
i can already sese
see it*
can't u see it macd?

MacD (1:23): i'm going to cry
i don't even

The Ice Climbers (1:23): he'd probably have netted at least 1 triple kill by then as well

MacD (1:24): just stop

The Ice Climbers (1:24): TheREALM2K. 10:00 mins. Bloodthirster (fully stacked) SoTD, Infinity Edge

MacD (1:25): i'm logging of
off
if you say anything else

The Ice Climbers (1:25): lol
c'mon mannnng

MacD (1:25): sorrry bro

The Ice Climbers (1:25): i take it u wouldn't approve of him having max build by 16:00

MacD (1:26): you are walking a thin line

The Ice Climbers (1:26): mannnnn macd
why u gotta be like that
i haven't even got to the best part
he doesn't buy defense items at alllllll. because he never gets hit. not even once
well
ok
one time
this caster creep hit him ONCE
and he insta rage quit
saying that it was his internet

MacD (1:27): .............

The Ice Climbers (1:28): and how he needs to borrow cactuars keyboard
bbecause it's perfect
and green

-MacD is Offline-

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
mogwai, have you had a chance to play vi yet? if so, how do you feel about her?

(outside the champion spotlight :p)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
"Punch first, ask questions while punching !"

I was already drawn to a character whose ult is a Raptor Boost, but that line is probably what will make me buy her.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
My favorite line is one of her jokes.

"Why can't anyone ever give me a straight answer? It's always 'Oh no! Stop punching my face!" or something like that. I just can't ever hear it because of the way the Voice Actor says the last part. It sounds soooo weird.

Vyke

Smash Champion
That's because Christina Vee is a mediocre voice actor who can pull off cute, shy, or trying-to-sound-badass-but-is-actually-still-shy/cute.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
She just needs to redo that line just once. Any other recording is probably better.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just watched a game where one team had a Top Vi, and the other had a jungle Vi. Very cool champ that I can't wait to play/try.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mogwai, have you had a chance to play vi yet? if so, how do you feel about her?

(outside the champion spotlight :p)
when you see someone playing a champion in the spotlight, it's never the first time they've played the champion.

she's pretty damn fun IMO. Time will tell how strong she is, most people speculate that she's OP or something but I honestly feel pretty good about where we released her at. idk, I just like falcon punching people.

HolyNightmaress

Smash Cadet
when you see someone playing a champion in the spotlight, it's never the first time they've played the champion.

she's pretty damn fun IMO. Time will tell how strong she is, most people speculate that she's OP or something but I honestly feel pretty good about where we released her at. idk, I just like falcon punching people.
ajdoisdj your signature is soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute c: <3333 I love you pls body me with Vi

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
first game of Vi, was jungling, man its fun counter jungling as her, just Q all day through walls.

Also, frozen fist sucks on her, she needs HP so frozen mallet the best to help her stick to people.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
She looks fun. Toying around with her in custom games, few things (some of it covered by the spotlight, a lot of it isn't):

While charging Q, you cannot attack or use Ult. You can Flash/summoner spell though (didn't try TP). They won't break the charge, so if you charge Q and someone flashes away you can flash as well and then release it hope you get them. If you have Mobility boots, charging Q doesn't take you out of combat. As you charge Q, the range and damage go up obviously. However, the range "caps" about halfway into the charging duration and past that you are only increasing the damage. I'd say the full charging period is 2.5 seconds or so and you do have to charge for that long to get the pretty maximum damage: charging up to max range will not suffice. Also when you activate a second time, you go the maximum distance/range you have charged up to in that direction. You cannot purposefully shorten how far you dash, so if you charge for a second or two and decide hey I don't want to go THAT far, well too late. If you charge for the full duration and don't activate it again, you will not dash anywhere but the spell still goes on CD and the mana is gone. Deals less damage to minions than champs. It does knockback when you hit people and the duration doesn't change based on whether you charged for awhile or not. Oh yeah, Q can go through walls. Ranking it cuts the CD so dramatically.

W has an AD ratio and it's pretty solid. With less than 20 bonus AD, I was getting half a percent already. The amount scales up like Vayne's when you rank it, and the AS bonus scales up. I don't believe the armor reduction scales with rank though. It's bonus physical damage but you can't lifesteal or spellvamp it. You can activate it multiple times on the same target, and the stacks on targets DO NOT go away if you switch targets (Vayne loses her bolt stacks if she switches. Vi doesn't). It's solid for jungling because it gives you bonus AS, which you will probably keep refreshing by hitting the same target over and over anyways, which will keep fueling the damage and AS.

E will do the extra damage to towers, and it can crit (the only portion of the move that cannot crit is the base 5-65? Damage it comes with as you rank it). When you crit, sadly it doesn't increase the damage the shockwave does. If you E a tower, you still get the shockwave so beware accidentally hitting people under tower by doing so. The direction of the shockwave is always in the direction you are facing when you hit them, so be conscious of your positioning if you want to hit multiple people with it. E and Q work with spell vamp and I believe they count as single target (the shockwave might not, was somewhat hard to tell because the regular hit counts for full). E resets AA count and counts as a regular hit/applies a stack of W (either covered or shown in the spotlight). Shockwave of E does not apply a W stack, and I don't believe Ult applies a stack. CDR will affect how soon you get "punch charges".

Her Ult is fairly solid. Remember that she's not invincible to damage, just CC, during the charge so don't think you can always Superman some **** lol.

Her stuff is all physical damage and the only thing with an AP ratio is E but she's clearly geared towards AD.

D

Deleted member

chogath destroys the **** out of vi

and chogath is the real falcon in league, not this dumb hoe

Top Bottom