• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
too much ez x.x

love seeing lots of lulu support

and toyz' orianna ggggggg

edit: asians op nerf pls

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lulu support always loses, gg Azubu Frost.

suffering from extreme pessimism from Lulu's win rate

Lulu gives first blood, riot please buff

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Awesome finals. Even though I find this game pretty boring to play, it's incredibly fun to watch top players playing for these kinds of stakes.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
To think that TPA's bebe dominated Woong, when Woong dominated yellowpete... TPA really is on a whole other level.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i hope riot learned they have no idea how to do the extras at the tourney.

first line we had to wait in was excusable, but after that it was just like wtf were you thinking.

1. there was 1 store with like 3 staff members working it. they shut down the line before the first game. we come back at the 2nd, and it's just crazy. i ask one guy near the front how long he'd been waiting and he says "i missed half of game 1 and all of 2 and i started there." ("there" being what seemed like 30-40 or so people back). i don't even want to know how long people waited after the games, or how many people were told sorry.

2. they kept throwing swag only to the people on the ground and 1st floor. those were the pros/media, and people who apparently bought $70 VIP passes. they either didn't have the arm to throw it up to the 2nd floor, or were on stage and couldn't get it to us. i know i shouldn't complain about free stuff, but when you are ignoring over half the people who paid for tickets it's kinda dumb.

3. on the way out, there were 2 lines to go get your statues and riven skin from. most everyone went to the left since that's where all the arrows were pointing us to go. we waited in that line for probably 20+ minutes before being told they ran out and we had to go to the other line. luckily we cut that line but still had to wait another 20+

i could also go on about how poorly planned the schedule of this tourney was and just other things that shouldn't have ever happened (only one team having to play a quarter finals and semi finals on the same day for example)

tl;dr i understand there will be kinks and stuff, but this is just ridiculous. maybe i just have high standards. it'd be interesting to see what others who went thought. i hope riot will do a lot better in the future, because from a TO perspective, there are a lot of things that just look so bad

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I pulled an Ez the other day. Instantly, his E carted him to safety.

**** that character

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
It's actually better then flash, it has more range.

Also damage is nice, the only real disadvantage it has compared to flash is a longer animation.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I dunno, maybe small nerfs are in order but I don't think he's the undisputed best carry in the game. I think it's that he's the best carry for aggressive comps which are very popular for Asian teams right now.

Also he's popular even when he's not one of the best.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Only nerf Ez needs is arcane shifting not casting through CC and CD nerf on it.. Maaaybe a distance nerf to be as long as flash (any shorter is being mean)

Like its fine Ez is safe, its dumb that even when you catch him he's safe.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Just bait Ez's Arcane Shift -- 90 mana at 11 second cooldown is too much for his mana reserves.

But I agree that distance and CC glitch may need be fixed.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
once Hecarim jungle gets going its soooooooooo fun and silly how easy it is to dive into people. FH + spirit visage boom Hecarim takes ages to die

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What are you talking about, this thread is pretty much an outlet for people lol

:phone:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
MOGWAI TELL THEM TO BUFF LULU

Also hack into their mainframe and delete Teemo

Top Bottom