• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

MrEh

Smash Hero
Bowser main that doesn't play only Bowser Rammus. Add me, Chad. PhantomX10 (and get the rest of the crew to add me as well). I don't play all that often but I'm always looking for friends to queue with.

Odo Faction for life!
I'll pass on the message when I get the chance. I probably won't log on for a few days though. lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
why did teams at regionals often switch their top and bot lanes? was it just to take quick towers or was it so once the tower was dead, the enemy ad wouldn't have a lane to freeze?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
My understanding is, quick towers and to shut out the enemy they lane swapped on. Usually the switcher's "top lane" had better 2v1 farming capacity and/or them getting farmed was less important then their lane opponent.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Would a support with something like 50/100/150/200/250 true damage and very low (or no) ratios on ranged skillshot poke be OP?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Scarra when asked when lux is a good pick: Lux is a situational pick, she's good when... [lists off 50 conditions required for lux to actually be an optimal pick].

Lol

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
He actually said:

Vs a non-sustain mid when you can also pick a strong counter jungler vs a weak jungler.

That's not altogether unheard of, I just don't see pros investing their time into very situational picks to begin with. So even when that situation arises, many people don't necessarily have her in their repertoire.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
He actually said:

Vs a non-sustain mid when you can also pick a strong counter jungler vs a weak jungler.

That's not altogether unheard of, I just don't see pros investing their time into very situational picks to begin with. So even when that situation arises, many people don't necessarily have her in their repertoire.
Don't forget "and you need a mid-range sort of bursty champ".

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I hate Ez v Graves match up-- I can't ever win the CS battle against Graves in the long run.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yo, Miss Fortune is as terrible in lane as she is in general. She gets destroyed by the trinity so hard. She's a worthless character.

Vayne is worthless too, but only because her laning is the worst I've ever seen even post-6. She's just too easy to pressure and dive.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i like slush having dark text i have to read less on the page so it makes my smash boards browsing quicker i only read it when someone responds to it olol

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i just played mid and ganked top
then a purple (caster I think?) minion followed me to blue, giving their team vision
then their mid, a TEEMO, came and stole blue from me.
it was soul-crushing.

but then we won so it was k.

Top Bottom